Fraud is criminal. Getting my money back is one thing; doing what I can to see him prosecuted is another.

I will admit I am a complete noob to such things, but know there is something bad wrong going on here.

Edited by 98_1LE
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I not made it clear? If you have issues with Mike D... Direct your comments to MD arms, Or who the hell ever you want or need to complain to.....

DO NOT BRING IT HERE!!!!!!

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME NOR DO I CARE TO BE THE P.R. MAN FOR MD!

We have an entire board to run, Not Babysit Mikes project......

Take it up with whoever you need to....... Just don't do it here......

See ya in 30 days....

No passive aggressive talk here.

We laid it out VERY clear........ you left me no choice.....

see ya in 30 days... hopefully, you will have your drum by then....

Edit: admittedly, you stated: No problem, thank you actually. I was trying to express my dissatisfaction without breaking the rules or upsetting the mods; you helped.

Muchas gracias mis amigo

I guess it didn't work....... Anyone else wanna be sneaky?

Fraud is criminal. Getting my money back is one thing; doing what I can to see him prosecuted is another.

I will admit I am a complete noob to such things, but know there is something bad wrong going on here.

You'd have to prove he accepted your money intending to give you nothing it return. Can you? I went through something like this while I was married. Gave my ex's Blazer to have it fixed. Asswipe stripped it clean. We went to the police. They said it was a civil matter since we voluntarily handed the Blazer over.

I am very disappointed in Mike for not saying more but there is no one here that KNOWS something is 'bad wrong' here. Just those that think it. You can't prove anything since the last word anyone heard is that things were delayed.

Can you prove that he took your money with no intent to deliver? Good luck on that one.

No problem, thank you actually. I was trying to express my dissatisfaction without breaking the rules or upsetting the mods; you helped.

Muchas gracias mis amigo

Hey anytime I can help, it makes me feel all warm, and fuzzy, but let me point out that the upsetting thing, has been reading about vain threats, then annoying me with backstabbing, cowardly note passsing, now you try to get by with your passive aggressive whit.....You think a bit much of youreself, and now with a nut sack you can actually start to believe the lie. Oh, other than that your welcome... puto.

OK, wow.

1. How did I back stab you? You are the one that acted all buddy buddy, pushing for "action", even asking for my address. I see you are in Texas; want to stop by for a steak?

2. What was cowardly? You inquired, I responded.

3. Passive aggressive what? I am pissed, read into that what you will.

4. At least I can spell passing & yourself... Insults from you mean little, very little, ummkay?

I have said my piece, and sincerely thank the mods for letting me get this off my chest. If a banning is required, I understand, but assure you I am done with this topic on this board. Back to the regularly schedule Saiga humping... :wub:

Hey bitch,

1. Not me. You got me all wrong, no buddy here, I never asked for your address, I implied that you sir are a blow hard, I like em well done, plenty of A1.

2. You didnt get the meaning of my response, I say response because you pm'ed me first, my post was no request for dialog it was sarcasm.

3. Dude Im not Hispanic, my wife is, also you implied using me to relay your bullshit, that was passive aggressive amiego

4. I fat finger sometimes, and Ive been out of college for 15 years, so excuse my spelling, just dont bother me with crying about shit, I have no patience for you.

Dude get help.........soon

4. I fat finger sometimes, and Ive been out of college for 15 years, so excuse my spelling, just dont bother me with crying about shit, I have no patience for you.

Dude get help.........soon

Come on Berszerk, got to watch out for the spelling police. My last name ends with an 'o' and I hit the 'p' all the time. Must mean I don't know how to spell my last name!!!

WHAT a shit storm. I thought it was a little funny at first like Jerry Springer, but now it seems two be two sides here. The side that cries and bitches about mike's emails and when money was sent and when it will be in the mail. The other defends Mike to the death which is nice, but you would think he would not leave the mods here the clean up the mess. Not having the drum's ready is out of his hand from what I have read and so is the world of manufacturing. But I'm sure he would know some customers with a stick up the ass would make way here to piss and cry. And to the one's that can't live with out that money should not have spent it in the first place. And I apologize if this post seems out of line I just can't wait in tell this shit is over and things get back to... Well never mybe we can't have R pie and eat it too :wub:

Brother you are preachin to the choir. If Mike would get off his ass and post something here.... OR ANYWHERE! ...it would greatly help reduce the amount of tension that myself and Juggs, just for two.....have to deal with on a daily basis. That means we could spend more time, doing more important things than taking care of Mike's issues. WE DO HAVE OUR OWN LIVES AND BUSINESSES!!!

All "YOU PEOPLE" that can't understand how much we have given of ourselves here, to try and be loyal and helpful to a friend (AND ALL OF YOU), are really REALLY needing some counseling that I, for one, nor my buddy Juggernaut, are willing to give any more! Take your bullshit problems with Mike to someone who cares. WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Saiga-12 Forum!

Not the MD Arms Forum!!!

How DARE YOU try and disrupt this place for your own selfish needs!

Each and every one of you who are unhappy with MIKE'S service to you, need to get a LIFE and find a DIFFERENT way to vent your frustrations! :chris: DAMMIT!!! How many more ways can we explain that!?

Here is a little song that some countryboys put together that will fully illustrate (hopefully) the way this will all be dealt with in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id2pJp9ACg8

It SURE AS HELL explains the way I am planning on dealing with future trouble makers and disgruntled drum wannabe owners from this point forward!!

Folks, I have no horse in this race....

Simply a Marine adhering to the orders of the day.

I could care less one way or the other.

simple fact is... cross that line, I bust your head....

I have no desire to do so.

If you would like my opinion,

I think Mike will make good on a fine product.

I have "FAITH" in him and his work.

I also think it would be real nice to hear from Mike himself..

But until that happens, I do what I gotta do.

------------------------

DO NOT CROSS

Marines are instructed to Fire.

Pie is good and I'm really too drunk to read all of that crap above, wait for the friggen drums already! If mike wanted to make neough money to run off to mexico I doubt he would start milking us here

Brother you are preachin to the choir. If Mike would get off his ass and post something here.... OR ANYWHERE! ...it would greatly help reduce the amount of tension that myself and Juggs, just for two.....have to deal with on a daily basis. That means we could spend more time, doing more important things than taking care of Mike's issues. WE DO HAVE OUR OWN LIVES AND BUSINESSES!!!

All "YOU PEOPLE" that can't understand how much we have given of ourselves here, to try and be loyal and helpful to a friend (AND ALL OF YOU), are really REALLY needing some counseling that I, for one, nor my buddy Juggernaut, are willing to give any more! Take your bullshit problems with Mike to someone who cares. WE DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Saiga-12 Forum!

Not the MD Arms Forum!!!

How DARE YOU try and disrupt this place for your own selfish needs!

Each and every one of you who are unhappy with MIKE'S service to you, need to get a LIFE and find a DIFFERENT way to vent your frustrations! :chris: DAMMIT!!! How many more ways can we explain that!?

Here is a little song that some countryboys put together that will fully illustrate (hopefully) the way this will all be dealt with in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id2pJp9ACg8

It SURE AS HELL explains the way I am planning on dealing with future trouble makers and disgruntled drum wannabe owners from this point forward!!

Don't know why but that song made me think of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8...feature=related

Don't jump on me for this. I am a little confused at the reasons for the hostility towards discussing MDARMS issues on this PART of the forum... After all isn't this the "MDARMS.com" section under the broader heading of "For Sale and Trade"? I don't like complaining and I'm not. I still have hope that there will one day be MD-20s. But if you don't want people discussing their concerns about this topic why not just remove the MDARMS.com section from the forum?

Don't jump on me for this. I am a little confused at the reasons for the hostility towards discussing MDARMS issues on this PART of the forum... After all isn't this the "MDARMS.com" section under the broader heading of "For Sale and Trade"? I don't like complaining and I'm not. I still have hope that there will one day be MD-20s. But if you don't want people discussing their concerns about this topic why not just remove the MDARMS.com section from the forum?

Because MD has paid for a business spot but has not used it in a while. I don't think it could be removed if paid for, And everyone gets asked the same stuff over and over the others that run the place can not answer for him that is the hostility

And Chucky Chesse Hell

MD has paid for his space. We, (the forum mods) dont have the resources to act as customer service. Still, we are required to keep the peace.

Cobra and Juggs, you have done an excellent job trying to keep the peace here

on MD's section, which is a shit load of stuff to sift through. I think Siangolo has

a point but you guys cannot delete his business section, but can you at least

suspend everyone from posting until Mike finally unplugs his head from his ass

and posts an update, until then put a profolactic, Magnums requested, or a pie

flavor if thats your game (pie anectdote for this post :haha: ) cause this shit is

getting pretty fucking old. (Whining tone) Where's my drum, When are they

shipping, oh and best of all, I got my Drum NOT!!!!!!, shit's old now. I ordered

back in August of '07 and have been waiting patiently, by the way thank you

Cobra and Tony for the updates when you posted them. I don't see how and

why people bitch to the mods about something you have no control over. To

all that are reading this and getting steamed and getting your ass hair tied up

all into knots, not including the mods, but FUCK YOU and SHUT THE FUCK UP

for once. If you want to bitch fill up Mike's e-mail with complaints and not here.

The Saiga forum helped me out alot about some interesting knew shit for the

Saiga12. I'm thankful for this site and don't want to see it go to shit for something

fucking stupid. Mods if you think this post is out of line delete it, I won't get all

butt hurt over it. There, that's my 2 cents.

I do not understand why anyone here feels that they have to act in any way on Mike's behalf including Cobra. Certainly any frustration that anyone is feeling is only due to the awkward position that Mike has put you in along with your individual belief that you have to protect him.

Given Mikes past history of posting and given Mikes recent history of not posting it doesn't take a rocket scientist to draw the one and only conclusion that something is wrong. If there isn't anything wrong then Mike is the biggest moron in the history of the Internet for doing what he has done to all of his customers and his best friends and supporters.

If there isn't anything seriously wrong and he is just playing games with us then he can go fuck himself.

No matter what, I expect a forthright response soon.

I think the best thing for Mike to do is not give a fuck about whats going on on the interwebs and just ship the drums when they are ready.

Kill your order if you want. Mike will have no problem selling that drum to someone grateful.

Not getting your refund? Well too damn bad. You'd probably get your drum before a refund sucks to be you but I'm sure you'll get whats coming to you... Eventually.

I bet being a one man show is too much for Mike right now. I know I'd be a chicken with my head cut off right now if I were him. Between outsorcing orders e-mails etcetc fuck.

Still nothing says STFU like a youtube vid of my new MD arms drum and S-12 blasting away.

Mods, thanks for doing the best you can. Mike has put you in a bad situation. I hope the drums work out, but I hope someone sets mike straight about what is expected from him in the future if he continues to make products such as mag wells, ect... Especially if he advertises or uses this sight for his buisness. Alot of us have been patient, but whether or not I would do buisness with him again is now in question.

Thats all right White 3 Golf. We said basically the same thing, just in different manners.

I just hate seeing the stress that this is putting Cobra and Juggernaut through, they don't deserve it, and from my point of view for what its worth, its not their job to have to deal with this, other than trying to keep control of the whole forum and the problems that this is causing the whole forum. I will be glad when the drums ship and its over.

Makes me glad I'm not a mod, Ill tell ya.