Go f### yourself. Take this website and shove it up your ass as well.

Moderator abuse will not be tolerated. :nonono:

We do not need asshats, we have a good bunch here, :killer: blow his ass away Mack! :super:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy, here we go again. :angry: Do you think that you are the only one that is hoping to hear good news about the drums?

I want the drum, so I will patiently wait along with a whole bunch of other investors. We are in the final stretch now, try to be patient for a little longer.

I'm pretty sure Juggs already blew him!

Away that is................................

Not even a warning.....

Cobra and Max got 'em.....

I think we will be following the "if you attack a Mod, another mod will be along shortly to step on your dick", thing for a while.... that way nothing becomes personal and it sets a standard as far as accepted behavior....

Is it moderator abuse when moderators abuse the regulars?

As for theft, well he charged me in full for a product he did not have ready to ship, against his terms of service, and has ignored the emails and messages I have sent, including request for refund. What would you call that, sir?

PM inbound Berszerk.

Take my advice 98, I have much experiance in matters of conflict, someone always wants a piece, only the one's with sack ever jump. Talk is cheap!!! I always say, if your commin on.....COME ON.............Otherwise wait like the rest of us.

And somewhere there's a similar act playing out right now on the east coast....

"Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? ARE WE THERE YET!!?"

SMACK!! ..."SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AND SHUT UP! THE DAMNED BEACH IS RIGHT AROUND THE NEXT BEND AND OVER THAT BRIDGE!!!"

"No daddy....sniff sniff......let me out now....you said we would be there before dark. That's what you told mommy when you picked me up. I want you to let me out so I can call the police and charge you with kidnapping!

Y'know, I think contacting law enforcement is an excellent idea!

We need to contact them and tell them what a 'tard you are!

I dare ya, double dog girlfriend. :haha:

EDIT: Truth be told, Mike should have sold stock, but he didn't. He needed capital, but wanted to keep everything in the end for himself. So he did the pre-order to raise money. When he ran out, he dipped again. One accepts a loss when investing money, but not when buying a product. If an AWB came through tomorrow, do ya think Mike would be sending you a refund?

Edited by 98_1LE

Welcome to your messenger

Re:MD20 drum

Personal Message

98_1LE

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Add to PM block list

Forward PM

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Re:MD20 drum, Today, 05:08 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 4,203

Email sent to godaddy, CCing Mike:

Hello,

Last October I placed a "pre-order" through www.mdarms.com, a site which godaddy is the registrar. The terms still listed on the site are that the first half will be charged right away, the second half "right before shipping."

I, and over a thousand other customers, were charged the second half in early February, and were sent an email saying the product was about to ship. Just before the 60 days was up to do a credit card claim, mdarms sent out another email saying they were almost ready to ship. Well over 5 months later not a single order has shipped, and emails and phone calls have gone unanswered. It appears this is a scam.

Not sure what your policy or process regarding fraud is, but I wanted to make you aware of this activity

Well, never let it be said that I pull my punches, my adversaries would roll over in thier graves. Fuck being all sneaky, and shit private messages are for private people. Do this right 98, and look in the mirror knowing your not a coward. Dude this is my gift to you......its called SACK!!!!!! Thank me whenever it pleases you!!!!

No problem, thank you actually. I was trying to express my dissatisfaction without breaking the rules or upsetting the mods; you helped.

Muchas gracias mis amigo

Hey anytime I can help, it makes me feel all warm, and fuzzy, but let me point out that the upsetting thing, has been reading about vain threats, then annoying me with backstabbing, cowardly note passsing, now you try to get by with your passive aggressive whit.....You think a bit much of youreself, and now with a nut sack you can actually start to believe the lie. Oh, other than that your welcome... puto.

No problem, thank you actually. I was trying to express my dissatisfaction without breaking the rules or upsetting the mods; you helped.

Muchas gracias mis amigo

Hey anytime I can help, it makes me feel all warm, and fuzzy, but let me point out that the upsetting thing, has been reading about vain threats, then annoying me with backstabbing, cowardly note passsing, now you try to get by with your passive aggressive whit.....You think a bit much of youreself, and now with a nut sack you can actually start to believe the lie. Oh, other than that your welcome... puto.

OK, wow.

1. How did I back stab you? You are the one that acted all buddy buddy, pushing for "action", even asking for my address. I see you are in Texas; want to stop by for a steak?

2. What was cowardly? You inquired, I responded.

3. Passive aggressive what? I am pissed, read into that what you will.

4. At least I can spell passing & yourself... Insults from you mean little, very little, ummkay?

I have said my piece, and sincerely thank the mods for letting me get this off my chest. If a banning is required, I understand, but assure you I am done with this topic on this board. Back to the regularly schedule Saiga humping... :wub:

Cannot speak for the rest of you, but I am contacting law enforcement to report the theft and fraud that Mike Davidson has perpetrated.

Good luck. You gave him that money. He didn't steal it. If you have issues, contact a lawyer and leave the LEO's alone. They can't help you.

Cannot speak for the rest of you, but I am contacting law enforcement to report the theft and fraud that Mike Davidson has perpetrated.

Good luck. You gave him that money. He didn't steal it. If you have issues, contact a lawyer and leave the LEO's alone. They can't help you.

http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=17

For our first production run, MD Arms will require a 50% deposit of the total invoice amount at the time of placing your order. The remaining balance will be charged right before shipping.

:)

http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=17

For our first production run, MD Arms will require a 50% deposit of the total invoice amount at the time of placing your order. The remaining balance will be charged right before shipping.

:)

If you gave him the money, he didn't steal it. Get it? It's a civil, not criminal, issue.