• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well put. I'm in the "it will get here when it gets here gang" But all the drama crap has made it less exciting for when it gets here. It would be good to let the complaining folks to upset each other and not everyone else.

I'm glad MD gave us an update, I think alot of the bitching back and forth could have been avoided with just a few more updates. I want a good drum, but I hate what it has done to this forum. Some people will just bitch about any delay. Others will have a perminatly stained brown nose from over defending mike. and then I think alot of us are just sick of all the crap between the two sides. I have posted on here alot less because of all the crap. Hopefully, everybody will be satisfied soon and find something else to bitch about.

One thing I do want to bitch about is if anyone gets the idea to impersonate Mike here again they need there ass kicked! I understand why somepeople are ticked off and there may or may not be good reasons to be depending on how you view things, but acting like you are mike and intintually stirring shit up is crossing the line.

OK I'll bite...I've been biting my tongue instead for months now. I'm tired of shouldering all this shit so I'm letting it out now.

It is very obvious that it needs saying...

WARNING~ LONGWINDED POST ALERT!

Sorry GOB...lol.

.....permanent brown nose? :unsure:

Allow me to give my thoughts on this whole thing. If nothing else it will be off my chest and I can finally relax.

If Mike had done like he told me he was going to do last time we spoke, and posted something for all his worried customers here, who were at that time just starting to make jokes about Mike having run off to the Bahamas with some hot mamas, and everyone's money, then the situation would have been temporarily brought under some form of control at least.

The whole reason I got in touch with him then was to make sure that happened. The impatient people needed something to believe in. All they needed was some shred of evidence that they were not being taken for a ride. I did manage to obtain the info about WHY there was a new delay, and I posted SOME OF that info here for everyone....as much as I WAS ALLOWED TO SAY AT THE TIME!! Mike was supposed to come around in "a few days" and fill in all the blanks. He said then, that he just didn't have the heart to give you guys any more bad news and wanted his next post to include something positive, like some pictures of at least some partially completed drums. He did say though, that he would make some kind of post in a few days to try and help me calm shit down around here. That is the only reason I hung up the phone.

WELL HE DIDN'T.

So even though my update FOR Mike, was good enough for some people, and kept the fires from roaring on out of control then, it still wasn't enough for most people. They wanted to hear something from HIM personally....just like I told him.

So a few more weeks go by, that turns into months, and the whole thing keeps compounding daily.....

Meanwhile I am trying in vain to get back up with Mike, to beg him to come and say something....ANYTHING. This place was suffering more than Mike could even imagine, and he wasn't even reading any of it, so he had no idea how much I PERSONALLY, especially (as his chosen spokes person, before Tony took over that role for some reason), and Juggernaut as a fellow mod here who had to help shoulder all the bullshit extra work for us BOTH because of all this, were SUFFERING here while we watched things keep spinning further and further out of control....still no Mike....

And y'all who are waiting on drums think YOU were stressed out! Hmmmmphhh!! :ded: You shouldn't have spent money you didn't have. You knew the drums were not even made, or even fully designed yet. You KNEW your money was being used to actually fund the making of them. You KNEW any promises on time limits were only TENTATIVE, and there was no real promised delivery date. Some of you got tired of waiting and decided to make it your mission to come here and cry about it, since you were not intelligent enough to realize that Mike has a life, and had a lot of work to do besides sitting in front of a damned computer 24 hours a day answering all your impatient emails and phone calls!

The only leg you have to stand on is the fact that Mike could have at least spent a few minutes once in awhile to just check in and say he was ok and things were moving along. That's it. The rest is all crying in your beer...or kool aide in some of your cases it seems...

I called, I left desperate messages, I left pissed off messages, and finally gave up leaving messages. I tried email. I tried PMs, I tried contacting him through his website, I tried to get people I KNOW were in contact with him to deliver my messages that he needed to call me. He still didn't. He already knew what I wanted, for him to make a post. He had already decided he wasn't going to do that til he was ready. That was his choice. It didn't matter that I was being accused daily of witholding information, in PMs ....and in public.

So finally I lost my cool one day, when some pissed off asshole pushed me too far, and I gave out ALL THE INFO I knew...things I had just recently given up believing Mike was going to come and say....including the damage that had been done to the molds (something that I didn't know all the details about and didn't want to post about). That was something I was wanting Mike to explain because he knew about it. I'm sure he didn't want to say anything at all so that he wouldn't have to come here and monitor the thousand or so responses and questions that were sure to follow. Also on my mind was, what if the person responsible, were to actually lose their job over it and not be able to provide for their family? It was best for "Mike" to just stay clear of this place. Unfortunate as it was, the drums were delayed and there was nothing he could do about it. I was trying to call him to talk him into making a simple statement, followed by a refusal to comment any further, or field questions, because he simply didn't have the time to answer them all. Just a simple, factual explanation of why there was this new delay, not to give a new tentative ship date. Those of us with BRAINS could already see from the post I made about it, that it was beyond his control.

So I gave the statement myself, and let MR pissed off asshole PM me with "hahas" and "nya nyas", and just like this latest asshole secondamendment/mikedavidson/johndoe/alamosaddles/fucktard (whi IS banned BTW) and his buddy Frank71vw(and who knows what else), he tried to take full credit for forcing the issue, and drive the point home to me and everyone, that it was only because of HIM that the new information came out which settled some people's nerves for then.

Well guess what y'all self worshiping tards? It was not because of YOU, it was coming anyway. You had absolutely nothing to do with it, so post your pompous claims all you want on your other forums but don't try and spread that shit here. It's horse shit. Horse shit doesn't spread well. :rolleyes:

Mike.... from me to you buddy, you still have no idea what we have gone through here. NO EARTHLY IDEA....

And you won't until you have had the time to go back and read ALL the threads concerning the drums, especially the ones right here in your section, in their entirety .

Please do me a favor and do it now (or soon, before you get your hands full with assembling drums and shipping) if you have to lock yourself in a room and let nothing else interrupt you. It shouldn't really take that long. Please start at the beginning in all of them, back when I still had faith that things were going to work out fine. Maybe only read the first page or so, of each thread and work forward, I don't know.... Just don't start at the end of each one where shit got so fucking out of hand I was pulling my hair out and had to shut each one down in succession. After having read all that, you might start to get an idea how stressful this has been for us mods, not to mention the customers, and rest of the membership here who has had to sit and watch as people tore at each other's throats around here because they weren't allowed to vent their frustrations directly at you like the wanted. We took all the heat and the site has suffered greatly for it, just like Hunter78 said. There are people, lots of them old timers here, who have actually left because of it all. Don't worry about owing the site for damages or anything, you are a supporter of the highest level, and you just bringing these drums and the other more important upcoming products to market will be plenty. At the same time as losing some members we miss, we have gained some new members, lots of them actually, who had never heard of us before the drums.

Unfortunately for me, I get the blame for a lot of the problems.... for being a "Post Nazi" and a "Censorer". I took it upon myself a LONG time ago here, to pay special attention to slaying trolls and trouble makers on the site. Now a lot of people, especially the newer crowd, who haven't seen all the very informative things I have contributed to this site, and don't know about all the good things I've done, see me only as some heavy handed asshole moderator who picks on people for everything they say. Well I hope they at least enjoy my new choice of avatar. :)

Maybe some of you should go and look at all the posts I made yesterday morning....the FIRST morning in a long time that I have had the luxury of just logging onto the forum and being able to answer some good questions and help some people....without the first order of business being to deal with a bunch of people who were upset about the drum shit and making trouble for me and others. That felt good. I look forward to more days like that. That is what I used to enjoy doing before I got stuck with having to deal with a gazillion pissed off MD Arms customers.

As far as starting a new thread specifically for people to bitch together, amongst themselves....to sit down in a big room together and ball their eyes out....well that's up to you Mike. If you want to have that in your section, it's your choice. Hell maybe it would be a good thing for a while at least, if nothing else it would give the rest of us a much needed break from all the bullshit... You are the head Mod in here and you can either hold all their trembling little hands, or just ignore them like I will, and I hope the rest of the members here will too. I personally see nothing good for our forum in a crybaby thread just for the sake of letting people vent, but If it will keep ALL the bitching about you and the drums out of the rest of the threads on the forum, then have at it. I am long past sick of all the BS spreading from one end of the forum to another. It has even taken over almost every single thread in the MD Arms section here. If they need to have a place to cry, give it to them and supply them with a giant box of tissues and tampons. Maybe they will finally get all their collective, repetitive frustrations vented out so we can all finally move on and have a more peaceful environment around here....at least until the next product comes along and they get all bent out of shape about that. There are a lot of grown men, military, and LEOs here, but there are also an increasingly large number of younger people, who haven't learned the art of PATIENCE, and still haven't learned that the world doesn't revolve around them. If they need their own little romper room here on Saiga-12.com, where they can go and have their tantrums, then whatever. I would rather not see the added DRAMA around here myself, which is the whole reason I have tried my best to squash all the crying and bitching every time it started up somewhere.

According to things I'm seeing said though, here, and on other forums thanks to these wonderful juvenile asshats who are spreading it around, there seems to be an opinion floating around that we at saiga-12.com are more into "censoring" the truth, than we are into spreading the gospel. Their problem is obvious. They are more into spreading the "gossip"!

Either way, I don't like it! There's more information here on Saigas than any other forum in the world, and this forum continues to grow every day. It will see a lot of extra growth in the coming year with all the new Saigas and increasingly larger shipments coming into the US. Screw all the naysayers and buttnuggets out there who want to bring us down and spread lies about us. We don't need them.

What we do need though, is better communication on things that need talking about. That is crucial.

I DO NOT want to see Mike Davidson and MD Arms, who I believe is one of the best potential assets to this forum, with the cutting edge products that he and I have talked in great detail about, and still want to bring to market, get turned against this site because of all this bullshit over a product he dreamed up in his own head, and had the intestinal fortitude to bring to reality! This place will be a gold mine for him and when all the details of the current project are worked out, we can FINALLY move on to what I consider, and many others as well, to be much more important products than a drum magazine.

Things are about to pick up for the Saiga-12, and in a BIG way. I hope we can continue full speed ahead soon and get off of this subject that has taxed us ALL out for way too long now.

...off soapbox....tannerite......BOOM!

going outside to play now....

its been more than a year, fuck pie. wheres the parts the guns are in?

a whole 120 mag bodies, huh? with how many parts to be made yet? Im sure they will be delivered.

are you sure USAS (daewoo) didnt get pissed at him for cloning thier stuff???

I WANT mike D to make the stuff, but come on

Im just a vendor now, anyhow, f what I say........

Am I going to have to put you across my knee?

• 3 months later...