What's wrong with you people?

Why is it wrong that some people want to know when their drum arrives? Isn't it only natural? And since Mike isn't answering them, they come here hoping for an update. Why is that such a bad thing? If my order was delayed i'd want to know why and for how long. I'm not talking against Mike, i understand he's facing difficulties. I just don't understand why is everyone so hostile towards those asking for information. I mean, there isn't even an official progress topic or anything, Mike(apparently) isn't responding, and you guys flame everyone who dares ask about it. How else would you go about finding out what's going on?

Simple, if there was word to be passed, it would be passed.

we average 1-3 threads A DAY asking when the drums ship....

if anyone reads the forum vs. staring a new thread with the same old question... or even posted in an existing thread......

Trust me.... if there was word to pass... we would tell you..... we are not siting on a pile of secret knowledge...

Why is it wrong that some people want to know when their drum arrives? Isn't it only natural? And since Mike isn't answering them, they come here hoping for an update. Why is that such a bad thing? If my order was delayed i'd want to know why and for how long. I'm not talking against Mike, i understand he's facing difficulties. I just don't understand why is everyone so hostile towards those asking for information. I mean, there isn't even an official progress topic or anything, Mike(apparently) isn't responding, and you guys flame everyone who dares ask about it. How else would you go about finding out what's going on?

Sometimes the knowledge we seek is right under our noses...as in this case. It was stated EXACTLY why the drums are not ready yet. Go back and find it if you can among all the bullshit posts, that have turned this whole issue into something it didn't have to be.

No matter how many times, or how many people, in how many different places on here, ask the same stupid question....the answer can not be obtained because it is NOT KNOWN. "US PEOPLE" can, and have, figured that out a LONG time ago. Why can't "you people"?

Shannon, I really do think he has a point. I don't have a dog in this fight but was lucky to have tested one of the beta's so I know it's the real deal. IMHO, I think if Mike just posted a monthly update in a closed thread it would end a lot of uselss chatter, and anxioty that some are having. I think it's also clear to a lot that there are some "insiders" on the board that probably know some stuff but they don't understand that if your given information in confidence, that's how it needs to stay. Another benefit of being Italian.

Agias, I don't think there's a problem with the question you ask......but with everyone asking the same question, and no response from Mike, it just becomes background noise making it harder to find any relevant information.

I don't think there's a problem with the question you ask......but with everyone asking the same question, and no response from Mike, it just becomes background noise making it harder to find any relevant information.

Nailed it.... and when they DO ship.... EVERYONE will know....... it won't be hard to find at all.

I know what y'all know..... no more no less... I cant change that no matter how many times I'm asked.....

IMHO, I think if Mike just posted a monthly update in a closed thread it would end a lot of uselss chatter, and anxioty that some are having.

I think it's also clear to a lot that there are some "insiders" on the board that probably know some stuff but they don't understand that if your given information in confidence, that's how it needs to stay.

Ok I've finally had enough of all this!

Mark to address the first part of your post (quoted above).....

WOW! That's the same thing I told Mike myself! What a concept. Too bad he didn't listen and I STILL have had to take the brunt of all this bullshit and all these questions that HAVE no answers. THANKS MIKE! :ded: Just like Juggs hinted around...we ARE NOT sitting on any secret knowledge.

Which brings me directly to the second part.....(insiders)

I'm gonna say this one time and I'm done with all this.

I AM NOT AN INSIDER. I don't know shit about the drums, any more than I have one (BETA) and it's real. All I know about the new ones is the same things he has told you guys, and things that I have already relayed back to you before he stopped returning even MY calls and emails a LONG time ago. I didn't want to send anyone into panic mode so I have not mentioned to anyone that Mike is ignoring me too. It still pisses me the fuck off though, because I have worked harder than anyone to keep his customer base calm and not let the shitstorms get out of hand. It sure must be nice to just disappear and not worry about anything or what anyone on here has to say.

Well I'm washing my hands of it as of today. I am SICK of having to play the bad guy so that I can be ignored.

Y'all go right ahead and panic now and start all the threads you want about it, I am DONE.

The fucking things are NOT poured yet, and they will not BE poured...shot...injected...WTF ever...until the big ass company he chose to do the work is ready to do it....end of story. No amount of y'all's bitching will make that happen any sooner. Mike posting won't make it happen any sooner. The whiners will continue to whine. The bitchers will continue to bitch, and the drums will continue to sit there unfinished until bigger fish like NASA, Boeing, and others allow the necessary time for the molds to be injected...at least that's my best guess...but what do I know...I can't get any updates either. :angry:

Hence my extreme frustration with this whole damned topic!

All the way through this thing, there have been.....oh, let's say a dozen bitching, whining, complaining, pissing and moaning posters about "when, why, waaaaaaaaa" on the drums............

Let's say 1,500 of the drums have been ordered. Some, like me, as long ago as August 15, 2007........

That means that 1,488 of us are content to sit and wait on 'em, regardless of and "when, why, and waaaaaaaaaa". That would be because we are confident of the fact that they will be forthcoming when they are finally produced. The beta testing has been done..........the molds have been tweaked for final production..........they're on the straightaway before the checkered flag.

This is a SAIGA ITEM !!! There is NO IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION WITH SAIGA ITEMS !!!!

So, just calm the fuck down and wait on it......... Any other approach is just unnecessary noise and aggravation.

I would suggest putting up a "sticky" stating that when there is new information regarding the drums, it will be posted............ and DELETE ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT AS SOON AS IT GOES UP !!! Jeeeeeeeez................

Its obvious the drums will be made,and I support Mike 100%,but he fucked this all up. If you just read the threads,it seems like the mods are pretty brutal on people who make valid points concerning Mikes statements. I assume you guys(mods) are dealing with a shitstorm of PMs,that we dont see.

I totally understand flaming some dick head with 2 posts,that is just some troll fucker trying to stir shit up.

Do people come at you guys (Mods) as if you are responsible for the ship dates? If not,then just let it ride. Unless you guys have invested in him,and they

are your customer base also,then who cares?

I hate to see you get all worked up Shannon. You are a good dude,and you have just gone through a devastating personal loss. Fuck those dirty drums,let people talk all they want. I know thats what you just said you would do,but I wish you would have done it sooner.

Its Mikes rep on the line,so why should you guys get all worked up about it?. I dont have any worries about my drum coming,but Jesus christ this has been handled very poorly.

I would suggest putting up a "sticky" stating that when there is new information regarding the drums, it will be posted............ and DELETE ALL THIS OTHER BULLSHIT AS SOON AS IT GOES UP !!! Jeeeeeeeez................

I second that Jeaux E. One thread that is closed stating that when new info is available it will be posted here. Put it there and if anyone starts a thread about drum delivery, delete it and issue that fat lady warning like I got. :)

Over & Out,

I dont have any worries about my drum coming,but Jesus christ this has been handled very poorly.

Dude, I do this as a volunteer.....

And yes... tons of PMs ect.

People think if it's saiga related, we are directly involved...

Think you can do better.... be my guest........

And you can deal with every gripe that comes through here.....

I get sick of taking my time to keep the fires burning low and still get craped on for it......

I was going to post about some things everyone above mentioned.

So I will reply to this one.

Communication is the Key, and everyone is doing that right now. Bitch, moan, groan, sit and twiddle your fucking fingers.

Have Faith, Mike Said "Last of June, First of July", -that's what MIKE D. SAID in his last email to me.

Thanks Juggs for saying you are not the one to talk to about it.

Shannon...I know you've had a tough few weeks, wasn't trying to make it harder or imply anything towards you as "the" insider-actually thought a half dozen or so might be in touch with Mike, (but to be honest I would have thought you and he talk on occasion, not that it means anything). I don't have anything constructive to add, nobody really does, soooo I'll do myself a favor and STFU now. (Lots of responses in a short period of time does show that a lot of folks watch the MDARMS section FWIW).

I guess some people just want a holding hand and another time frame whether it is realistic or not. Mike really should be posting something after posting so much in the past on the drum. But since he is not I will for him. The drums are in production and will be shipping in a month. Post address if you have concerns and I will send a nanny to your home to stroke your hair in tell you fall asleep... :f0ckers:

:big_smile:

I thought this post was funny at first but know it seems gay. I will try harder next time, I'm sure it will come up again. :rolleyes:

I thought this post was funny at first but know it seems gay. I will try harder next time, I'm sure it will come up again. :rolleyes:

Been hanging out on the wrong end of Bourbon Street again?????

:haha:

IMHO, I think if Mike just posted a monthly update in a closed thread it would end a lot of uselss chatter, and anxioty that some are having.

I think it's also clear to a lot that there are some "insiders" on the board that probably know some stuff but they don't understand that if your given information in confidence, that's how it needs to stay.

WOW! That's the same thing I told Mike myself! What a concept. Too bad he didn't listen and I STILL have had to take the brunt of all this bullshit and all these questions that HAVE no answers. THANKS MIKE! :ded: Just like Juggs hinted around...we ARE NOT sitting on any secret knowledge.

I AM NOT AN INSIDER. I don't know shit about the drums, any more than I have one (BETA) and it's real. All I know about the new ones is the same things he has told you guys, and things that I have already relayed back to you before he stopped returning even MY calls and emails a LONG time ago. I didn't want to send anyone into panic mode so I have not mentioned to anyone that Mike is ignoring me too. It still pisses me the fuck off though, because I have worked harder than anyone to keep his customer base calm and not let the shitstorms get out of hand. It sure must be nice to just disappear and not worry about anything or what anyone on here has to say.

Well I'm washing my hands of it as of today. I am SICK of having to play the bad guy so that I can be ignored.

Y'all go right ahead and panic now and start all the threads you want about it, I am DONE.

The fucking things are NOT poured yet, and they will not BE poured...shot...injected...WTF ever...until the big ass company he chose to do the work is ready to do it....end of story. No amount of y'all's bitching will make that happen any sooner. Mike posting won't make it happen any sooner. The whiners will continue to whine. The bitchers will continue to bitch, and the drums will continue to sit there unfinished until bigger fish like NASA, Boeing, and others allow the necessary time for the molds to be injected...at least that's my best guess...but what do I know...I can't get any updates either. :angry:

Cobra

You have always been a class act and still are.

Thanks so much for your honesty and everything that you have done for all of us over the years in advancing our knowledge and enjoyment of our favorite shotguns.

I think that we can all better understand your frustrations now that we know that you understand ours.

We are mostly adults here and can accept both good news as well as bad. We all want Mike to succeed (or at least it seems mostly that way).

This whole thing isn't complicated yet for some reason it seems that Mike has chosen to make it that way.

Now to Mike......

For sometime you were the number one poster here. For months now you don't show up at all and it causes a degree of edginess here that makes people wonder whats up. It is now obvious that you are also making life difficult for your biggest supporters.

Spend 10 minutes a week and give us the latest news - good or bad.

99% of the people here will support you no matter what happens.

Been hanging out on the wrong end of Bourbon Street again?????

:haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2G1UQl-FE

Here ya go will it is OZ for PS3 :haha::haha2:

Edited by madmax4x4

Cobra

You have always been a class act and still are.

Thanks so much for your honesty and everything that you have done for all of us over the years in advancing our knowledge and enjoyment of our favorite shotguns.

I think that we can all better understand your frustrations now that we know that you understand ours.

We are mostly adults here and can accept both good news as well as bad. We all want Mike to succeed (or at least it seems mostly that way).

This whole thing isn't complicated yet for some reason it seems that Mike has chosen to make it that way.

Now to Mike......

For sometime you were the number one poster here. For months now you don't show up at all and it causes a degree of edginess here that makes people wonder whats up. It is now obvious that you are also making life difficult for your biggest supporters.

Spend 10 minutes a week and give us the latest news - good or bad.

99% of the people here will support you no matter what happens.

Thanks 1Bigdog!

I'm glad I am understood by some. Maybe now the attention can shift back to where it belongs....on Mike's website.

It is not our responsibility and not our fault the drums took way too long. I personally wish I could go forward in time so we could get on to more important things...like the damned magwells and the bolt release ? LRBHO that have been pretty much stuck in the mud now for some time. The drum is a novelty. These other items will be useful tools. They should have gotten done first IMO.

people are impatient, and often are prone to jump on assumptions, for whatever reason, and thus, will give up once there is not known shipping date, and repeatedly ask about a product, if it is not on the way, especially when money is involved.

thats my experience, to answer the above, and also add to some of what has been said, as well....not like many even care to hear what I say, anymore :)

All the way through this thing, there have been.....oh, let's say a dozen bitching, whining, complaining, pissing and moaning posters about "when, why, waaaaaaaaa" on the drums............

Let's say 1,500 of the drums have been ordered. Some, like me, as long ago as August 15, 2007........

That means that 1,488 of us are content to sit and wait on 'em, regardless of and "when, why, and waaaaaaaaaa". That would be because we are confident of the fact that they will be forthcoming when they are finally produced. The beta testing has been done..........the molds have been tweaked for final production..........they're on the straightaway before the checkered flag.

This is a SAIGA ITEM !!! There is NO IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION WITH SAIGA ITEMS !!!!

So, just calm the fuck down and wait on it......... Any other approach is just unnecessary noise and aggravation.

Dude, I agree with ya, I too have a couple on order from 2007, I have to say, I am not in a hurry for MD Arms to send me a piece of junk, I'd much rather be patient and wait for the well made drums I believe he will eventually send me. For all you guys who need it now, pay the extra and buy "The other guy's product!" BTW, I know how you guys who need it right now are, as an FFL I hate when one of "you guys" decides to have me do a firearms transfer, it's all "ring ring all fuc&ing day long" and "is my gun here yet?" and "how about now? Huh Huh???"

I dont have any worries about my drum coming,but Jesus christ this has been handled very poorly.

Dude, I do this as a volunteer.....

And yes... tons of PMs ect.

People think if it's saiga related, we are directly involved...

Think you can do better.... be my guest........

And you can deal with every gripe that comes through here.....

I get sick of taking my time to keep the fires burning low and still get craped on for it......

Dude..I left out the word Mike. After reading back through my post I see how it could come across. I did'nt mean you guys handled it poorly,I meant Mike.

Sorry if it came across that way. You guys do an awesome job!

Looks like a big part of posts here(well, except for Will) agree that there should be at least some sort of information sticky, that would get rid of some drum topics.

We live in this great, free, non-european country that allows us the freedom to reply to your post by saying STFU!

I can do that too, mister freedom. U STFU. At least where i live they don't threaten us to take away our guns and don't have stupid pointless laws like 922®

Looks like a big part of posts here(well, except for Will) agree that there should be at least some sort of information sticky, that would get rid of some drum topics.

Shit, I would just be happy with information period :smoke: