Has anyone recieved a refund yet?

This isn't a flame topic by any means. Its just to gather info so I can relay back and if Mike would answer I would even bother asking :rolleyes:

I only ask this due to a Coworker that I turned onto the MD20 crazy awhile back, Well He fired off an cancellation email 4-5 weeks ago and still has been credited yet. I been thinking about just buying his one drum to shut him up but I would hate to buy it just to have mike refund the money the next day

If anyones been credited please let me know,

Edited by Gixser

I was also curious about this. Whenever someone asks questions about the drum taking a long time or when it will be ready, there's always at least a few people who say "fuck you, if you don't want to wait, get a refund." But as we all know, communication from MD Arms is "lacking," for lack of a better term (nonexistent is probably more appropriate, but hey, I'm not here to argue semantics), so yeah, if one were to want a refund, what are the chances of actually getting one?

Not saying that I want a refund yet, I'm still willing to hold out for a bit longer on my drums, but I have gone through some tough financial times in the past couple of months, and have definitely thought about it.

I was also curious about this. Whenever someone asks questions about the drum taking a long time or when it will be ready, there's always at least a few people who say "fuck you, if you don't want to wait, get a refund." But as we all know, communication from MD Arms is "lacking," for lack of a better term (nonexistent is probably more appropriate, but hey, I'm not here to argue semantics), so yeah, if one were to want a refund, what are the chances of actually getting one?

Not saying that I want a refund yet, I'm still willing to hold out for a bit longer on my drums, but I have gone through some tough financial times in the past couple of months, and have definitely thought about it.

Ed the guy I work with already contacted his CC company and was told nothing could be done after 60 days. Well, We all know its been longer then 60 days. I really would like to just buy the guy out but I don't want to be out 700 dollars instead of 520 :cryss:

I feel ya. I'm fairly sure that it will all work itself out and everyone will be happy with a quality product, but I don't think people will forget about the whole issue regarding the lack of communication. I just hope it gets taken care of by the beginning of the year, with elections and whatnot, who knows what will happen to the money if they (the drums) are deemed not legal.

Mike will let you know when you get your refund. Til then, this topic is closed, along with every other one like it. Read the new sticky post up top.

Nothing personal but enough is enough. It is obvious that no one has any new news so we will ALL wait for Mike to deliver it....