Lets talk Drums

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Well Saiga brothers I have come to a decision, I will be starting development on a small tactical Saiga12 drum, 10 maybe 12 rounder in mid to late August. I can't say exactly how long the project will take since there is, design, prototype, testing, patents, etc. Based off past projects I could be cutting metal and prototyping in as little as 2 months, and if things go well, they could go to production within 5 to 7 months. My design goals are, compact and light, high quality, reliable, tactical looking, and affordable. I will be deigning this on a platform with the 410 and 20 gauge shot guns in mind.

The 29th of February is coming up bro.! That is 7 months and I just wanted to check in on where you are on this project. They are sure to (as someone said) "Sell like hotcakes!". Any word on this project would be appreciated. A ship date would be even more apprecieated. :)

Well Saiga brothers I have come to a decision, I will be starting development on a small tactical Saiga12 drum, 10 maybe 12 rounder in mid to late August. I can't say exactly how long the project will take since there is, design, prototype, testing, patents, etc. Based off past projects I could be cutting metal and prototyping in as little as 2 months, and if things go well, they could go to production within 5 to 7 months. My design goals are, compact and light, high quality, reliable, tactical looking, and affordable. I will be deigning this on a platform with the 410 and 20 gauge shot guns in mind.

The 29th of February is coming up bro.! That is 7 months and I just wanted to check in on where you are on this project. They are sure to (as someone said) "Sell like hotcakes!". Any word on this project would be appreciated. A ship date would be even more apprecieated. :)

We have been working on this off and on, covered up, but its at the top of my list now. Hope to be in full swing by June or July. I would give up design update, but honestly I don't want to be flooded with people trying to pre-order, but you will all likey.

• 2 months later...

The 10-12 round drum is the best. I honestly dont like how long the traditional style 10 and 12 round mags hang off the gun. I need something more compact that holds at least ten rounds. Your compact drum is definately something I will purchase when you finish the product.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm military and I love the idea of a mini drum. Especially with a clear back plate so you can see how many shells you have left. Compact is good! :wub:

Some food for thought, smooth edges are a huge plus. Nothing more frustrating the then jumping out of a vehicle and snagging on something. Maybe textured surefaces so it easier to grab when it's wet or while wearing gloves.

30 round drum be sweet for freaking out the more conventional "recerational" shooters at the range. Love it when people ask me "is it legal?"

I would certainly buy a 30rd. drum if you came out with one, especially if you could do it at a competitive price. Depending on the price I would buy the 10rd. drum also but I'd rather have the 30 first.

Also if you would be willing to stand behind your drums like MD arms does that would also be a bonus.

I was already planning on going broke spending money on some of your products, now I might actually have to sell a gun!

Bullseyeboy-