Heh, reading this thread reminds me of Vin Suprynowicz's latest article in Shotgun News.

About Nevada trying to build that big public shooting range for the citizens, and the "liberal transplants" trying to keep it from happening because they are afraid of being surrounded by an armed public and worried that somehow their property values will go down because of gunfire noise. :rolleyes:

Stupid fucks, if you moved away from Los Angeles, Chicago and places like that *TO* get away from an inept, liberal, gun-hating government and an uncontrolled crime problem, why the *fuck* do you want to turn your new home state of Nevada into an exact clone of that? :blink:

Senator Gramm is 110% right. America really does seem to be suffering from a serious case of mental recession. :rolleyes:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too man, me too.

I am an unforgiving type of person, and I have a line that I draw.

...and?? Im sure that is no mystery to people out there....

if you think that me suggesting a load of stories about property and problems with neighbors, as a thing where I am trying to take a light or some crap, you are GRAVELY mistaken....

I am glad that the OP tried to work it out. BUT BUT its AS I SAID IT WAS< NOW AINT IT.

Whens the party? : ) Time for the neighbors to be a bunch of assholes to the "new" neighbor, now aint it?

They may get a clue when its all the rest of you, and not them. Them city people dont like it when you dont include them. Just dont accidentally shoot one of em when they walk up to you and want to talk suddenly.....they really do think that people like me and you would ACTUALLY do that sort of thing. thats the worst part!

...and OH YEH, they think that the guns are the evil in the world, with no other to blame, but.....

I will not yield my rights, ever.

The more money people have, in general, the more self-rightious they get, and the further they move from morales, politeness, and ideals of normal life. It isnt the rule, but its damn near close to it, from my experience.

Excuse me? My folks have their house paid and paid cash for both their vehicles. They are not the exception. They are the rule down here. Sorry you've been raised by so many Yankee's.

There are a few exceptions to the rule, but the more money people have, the more they think everything everyone else does is their business, and the more they think that their shit dont stink. Sorry, seen it all OVER the USA. Even around the south.

I have noticed a trend, in that the types like the people that frequent this board, serious gun collectors, shooters, etc etc, seem to mostly fit in that exception.

Racegal - You should use the term "northerner", because in actuality, you are a yankee, too. It is a foreigner's term for americans, in case you forgot. And in the light that most people that use the term use it, such as yourself, it is a derogatory stereotype, and is insulting to me that you would refer to me as an inner city type from the north, or a lawn gislander, etc, etc. Maybe I should start calling you derogatory names, and have a snubby attitude about it! Then Id fit in! Or wait, I really couldnt give any less of a crap. Keep your insults to yourself, unless you want to be insulted in turn, is my suggestion.

Maybe Ill ask my pop to comment on your "sorry you have been raised by so many yankees" statement later today, seeing how you just addressed his upbringing of me directly. Im sure he would love to read that line, and comment on it! Ill have to point it out to him after work.

Anyway, Im tired of being trolled by the same handful of people, and tired of being manipulated into a stupid friggin arguement by the same people who prefer to assume, and substitute their own version of reality to suit them.

The incidents I described, if a normal person were to read them, and not someone that is pompously full of them self, are clearly put up for the OP to consider some other causes and effects that someone else has seen with their own two eyes, with different situations being the case each time, so that the OP can have SOME kind of reference to how to handle an asshole neighbor, if they havent had to do it before. It is unfortunate to see the neighbor of the OP is what I figured them for, but there are ways of dealing with those types. Many of us have had to deal with people like that our whole lives, myself not being an exception, and do not mind at all sharing some of our experiences with these types, so that someone can come up with a game plan, not having had to put up with that type of crap before.

There are a few exceptions to the rule, but the more money people have, the more they think everything everyone else does is their business, and the more they think that their shit dont stink. Sorry, seen it all OVER the USA. Even around the south.

I have noticed a trend, in that the types like the people that frequent this board, serious gun collectors, shooters, etc etc, seem to mostly fit in that exception.

Racegal - You should use the term "northerner", because in actuality, you are a yankee, too. It is a foreigner's term for americans, in case you forgot. And in the light that most people that use the term use it, such as yourself, it is a derogatory stereotype, and is insulting to me that you would refer to me as an inner city type from the north, or a lawn gislander, etc, etc. Maybe I should start calling you derogatory names, and have a snubby attitude about it! Then Id fit in! Or wait, I really couldnt give any less of a crap. Keep your insults to yourself, unless you want to be insulted in turn, is my suggestion.

Sorry, it's only a term foreigners use if you're a foreigner. I was born and raised here. The term has nothing to do with where you were born and raised. It's a state of mind. We have alot of yankee's down here. There is a town near by called Cary. We call it the 'Containment Area for Relocated Yankees'. Most people that live there are snooty. You want to call me names? Go for it. My skin is thicker than that. Been called many names before. But if you think there isn't a yankee mind set from the north spreading all over this country, you're crazy. My apologies for saying you were raised by yankee's. What I meant to say is you were raised around yankee's. I'm sure your parents are fine people.

Maybe Ill ask my pop to comment on your "sorry you have been raised by so many yankees" statement later today, seeing how you just addressed his upbringing of me directly. Im sure he would love to read that line, and comment on it! Ill have to point it out to him after work.

Anyway, Im tired of being trolled by the same handful of people, and tired of being manipulated into a stupid friggin arguement by the same people who prefer to assume, and substitute their own version of reality to suit them.

The incidents I described, if a normal person were to read them, and not someone that is pompously full of them self, are clearly put up for the OP to consider some other causes and effects that someone else has seen with their own two eyes, with different situations being the case each time, so that the OP can have SOME kind of reference to how to handle an asshole neighbor, if they havent had to do it before. It is unfortunate to see the neighbor of the OP is what I figured them for, but there are ways of dealing with those types. Many of us have had to deal with people like that our whole lives, myself not being an exception, and do not mind at all sharing some of our experiences with these types, so that someone can come up with a game plan, not having had to put up with that type of crap before.

Hell, I live in Michigan... but all my southern brothers and sisters never call me a Yankee...

at least to my face....

basically, you ain't a yanked just because you live up here I guess....

perhaps it's more of a mindset?

Hell, I live in Michigan... but all my southern brothers and sisters never call me a Yankee...

at least to my face....

Ding, ding, ding! Give the man a prize! :)

Hell, I live in Michigan... but all my southern brothers and sisters never call me a Yankee... at least to my face....

You're a damn Yankee, you!

There you have it - now you are a Yankee!

Someone please call me Yankee now as well, or use some other derogatory term like "you people" etc. on me so we can ALL get along at last!

at least to my face....

YANKEE!!!!!!!!

Someone please call me Yankee now as well, or use some other derogatory term like "you people" etc. on me so we can ALL get along at last!

YANKEE!!!!!!!!!

Or how about STONE MOUNTAIN WANNABE!!!!!!!

If you hear a southerner call someone a yankee, it is most likely because he or she has been exposed to this type of person before and has a strong dislike for people with that mindset. I don't care where the hell they are from. If they want to live in the south they need to leave their hatred up nawth before they move down here and start telling all us "rednecks" how wrong we are about everything!

There are just plain yankees, who I can tolerate.

Then there are true blue blood yankees who are yankees in every sense of the word...hateful, spiteful, vengeful, overly opinionated, assholes...and PROUD OF IT! THOSE are the ones I will not tolerate in my presence.

THANK YOU!! A yankee is a type of person, not having anything to do with location. I've been called a redneck most of my life and I don't care. And I'll be sure to not use the term 'you people' like I have in the past. You know, like 'you people' who have benefited from this forum need to donate. :)

YANKEE!!!!!!!!!

Or how about STONE MOUNTAIN WANNABE!!!!!!!

beats broke back mountain....

News Flash: The latest forecast for severe weather predicts a gigantic shit storm approaching Saiga-12.com forums. Those located in the area should proceed to take cover in the designated areas to escape otherwise possible relentless staining by the fecal masses falling from the sky and the dreadful smelling that will remain for days once stained!

News Flash: The latest forecast for severe weather predicts a gigantic shit storm approaching Saiga-12.com forums. Those located in the area should proceed to take cover in the designated areas to escape otherwise possible relentless staining by the fecal masses falling from the sky and the dreadful smelling that will remain for days once stained!

The yankees are coming!

The yankees are coming!!

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I have nothing against anyone from the north. Four of my best friends live up that way. Yankee is a mind set. Not a location. I was born in Ohio and have been told that makes me a yankee. NOT. Keep this in mind. The blue and the gray. You're either for state's rights or against. I'm for. If you're against, you're a yankee.

News Flash: The latest forecast for severe weather predicts a gigantic shit storm approaching Saiga-12.com forums.

shitstorm.jpg

see the pic? all the shit weather is in new york! coincidence? I think not!

Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I have nothing against anyone from the north. Four of my best friends live up that way. Yankee is a mind set. Not a location. I was born in Ohio and have been told that makes me a yankee. NOT. Keep this in mind. The blue and the gray. You're either for state's rights or against. I'm for. If you're against, you're a yankee.

I dunno.......

Ohio is pretty far north.................

:P