Maybe I haven't made myself clear. I have nothing against anyone from the north. Four of my best friends live up that way. Yankee is a mind set. Not a location. I was born in Ohio and have been told that makes me a yankee. NOT. Keep this in mind. The blue and the gray. You're either for state's rights or against. I'm for. If you're against, you're a yankee.

I dunno.......

Ohio is pretty far north.................

:P

Guess if I would have lived there passed age 1........ :)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was born & raised in Los Angeles California that makes me a gun grabbing Kommie....BUT!!!!!

I spent 6 years in Yuma Arizona as a Desert Rat.....and loved it!!!!........

Now, I'm in Jacksonville North Carolina with a CCL.....and a tree hugging beach bum!!

I'm so confuzed!! What does that make ME????

Signed off,

Gun Totting Yank, Gun Grabbing Kommie, Desert Rat Trailer Trash..................but most of all..............

UNITED STATES MARINE BY GOD!!!!

Can't we all just get along??

Edited by MCASgt New River

Mike what you are is not gaged by where you are from, what color your skin is, your political beliefs, nor the stripes on your sleeve or bars on your chest. At least that's how I see it....

You and I both know you are a good man.

It was all meant to be a joke since this thread has gotten off topic. Let everyone relax, take a breath, a swig of their happy juice and give advice as the gentleman requested.

I'm in a similiar situation and don't have a solid out come yet and there for will not offer advice. What I do have is a neighbor that has their yard parallel the wall to my bedroom. Recently; past few weeks; their dogs....6 yapping ankle bitters have been barking ALL NIGHT. Now, up until recently the only thing I have had a problem with is the fact that they leave their dogs out ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT in the freezing cold of winter where the temp drops below freezing at night and the disgusting hot humid summer days. I have NEVER seen the dogs in the house ONCE in my 1-1/2 yrs renting my house. I have called animal services and they have done nothing.

Now, I'm fairly short tempered especially when I'm challenged face to face which I expect to happen. This other household has a reputation on our street as the "HOLIER THEN THOU" family....not to mention he is a retired Marine, she is a fat ass lazy house wife and they have a neighborhood menace child....that of course does not wrong.

Not sure how to handle it but I feel your pain bro. :anger:

I would make certain that I was within my rights to shoot legally, and then I would set a policy of not shooting at 6am or after dark, and like the OP said, just a few times a year. If the law is on your side, the guy will have to live with it, or buy a stock car and annoy you with it in revenge, his choice. ;)

nah, get a dirt bike and take the muffler off of it......

Preferably one of the old two-stroke dirt bikes! Man, I *loved* those things. Grew up on 'em. Broke more bones than Evel Knievel on 'em - but he got paid more. I was just really shitty at falling! :)

Now, up until recently the only thing I have had a problem with is the fact that they leave their dogs out ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT in the freezing cold of winter where the temp drops below freezing at night and the disgusting hot humid summer days.

I've seen that before too. I don't see the point, at all, in owning a dog that stays outside 24/7/365.

For the dogs, I'd call animal control.

Had neighbors with dobermans that would get out and terrorize the neighborhood.

Animal control and the S.O. put a stop to it.

Then had people move in on the other side that had a 20 yo gangsta wannabe son.

He had all his wannabe buddies over one weekend and they played their crappy music till about 3am.

I went over about 12 and asked nicely.

I got thug attitude from all of them.

Then everytime one of the other neighbors called the S.O. they had a lookout posted and by the time they got to the end of the street there was no music.

At 3, I went back over there, AK in hand and called an end to their party.

Had my yard trenched for that and other minor vandalisms.

So, the next time the parents went out of town and he started prepping for a party, I called my biker buddies and arranged a quick BBQ at my house.

30 Harleys in my front yard put a complete stop to his party!

Edited by Will
Now, up until recently the only thing I have had a problem with is the fact that they leave their dogs out ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT in the freezing cold of winter where the temp drops below freezing at night and the disgusting hot humid summer days.

I've seen that before too. I don't see the point, at all, in owning a dog that stays outside 24/7/365.

When one scares off or alerts you to someone that was trying to sneak up and break into your house, he has just payed for his years food and care. They do have a purpose.

Dogs are animals. Animals live outside. A dog is no different than any other animal in the regard. The point of owning such an animal is usually for the annoying noise they make when strangers are about and thus again outside is the place for them to be. Provided they aren't chained they will find their own shelter just like a rat/opossum/lizard/snake/sparrow/<insert animal here>

If not, think of it as evolution in action

30 Harleys in my front yard put a complete stop to his party!

HUH? How'd a bunch of lawyers, doctors and dentists scare off the gangstas??? :haha: :haha:

My mistake.......They were all shovelheads and older.................

pardon me for intruding...and perhaps a bit to late to be relevant....but

maybe we need a new section to the forum, "Bvamp and Cobra's Pissing Match of the day"

Come on guys, you are both better than this. you both have tons of knowledge to share, you don't have to critique each others posts just to start shit.....this shit just drags the site down in my opinion.

Seems to me people are all on edge after having the random TITS removed the site.....lol

Yeh, Ranger. Im going to get tossed out of here if I have another exchange with him, so Im pretty much done responding to anything like that, at this point. That type of thing is never good for business, in any shape or form, anyhow, on anyone's behalf.

Dogs are animals. Animals live outside. A dog is no different than any other animal in the regard. The point of owning such an animal is usually for the annoying noise they make when strangers are about and thus again outside is the place for them to be. Provided they aren't chained they will find their own shelter just like a rat/opossum/lizard/snake/sparrow/<insert animal here>

If not, think of it as evolution in action

Not every breed of dog is bred to LIVE outside at all times of the year, from freezing to smoldering hot. If a "burglar alarm" is the dogs purpose, it can do that from inside too. The times I've seen dogs outside all year round, it was in a chain-link fenced back yard. If someone were to break into that house, they'll probably break into the front of the house. Dog problem solved, as far as the burglar is concerned, and now you have someone in your house while your "burglar alarm" sits out back shitting in the corner.

Anyway, I was replying to MCASgt New River's post, where he was talking about his neighbors "ankle biters". I don't know many "ankle biter" breeds that are bred to live outside 24/7/365.

It was all meant to be a joke since this thread has gotten off topic. Let everyone relax, take a breath, a swig of their happy juice and give advice as the gentleman requested.

I'm in a similiar situation and don't have a solid out come yet and there for will not offer advice. What I do have is a neighbor that has their yard parallel the wall to my bedroom. Recently; past few weeks; their dogs....6 yapping ankle bitters have been barking ALL NIGHT. Now, up until recently the only thing I have had a problem with is the fact that they leave their dogs out ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT in the freezing cold of winter where the temp drops below freezing at night and the disgusting hot humid summer days. I have NEVER seen the dogs in the house ONCE in my 1-1/2 yrs renting my house. I have called animal services and they have done nothing.

Now, I'm fairly short tempered especially when I'm challenged face to face which I expect to happen. This other household has a reputation on our street as the "HOLIER THEN THOU" family....not to mention he is a retired Marine, she is a fat ass lazy house wife and they have a neighborhood menace child....that of course does not wrong.

Not sure how to handle it but I feel your pain bro. :anger:

If your dog is a nervous traveller, a Benadryl in his food zonks him right out.

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't know Bvamp had relatives in Utah!!

Well, as you may notice, the 3 vehicles are not on fire, so this clearly is not a relative of mine, but Id LOVE to tip a beer with that dude, thats for sure !

pardon me for intruding...and perhaps a bit to late to be relevant....but

maybe we need a new section to the forum, "Bvamp and Cobra's Pissing Match of the day"

Come on guys, you are both better than this. you both have tons of knowledge to share, you don't have to critique each others posts just to start shit.....this shit just drags the site down in my opinion.

Seems to me people are all on edge after having the random TITS removed the site.....lol

Wow...where the hell was I on the 16th when I should have been here watching this thread keep going more and more off the deep end, thanks to people who just want to fight everyone and everything. Hmmm...I must have been off somewhere having a life....

Hump off Ranger! :angry2: I don't need your psychoanalysis. It's pretty fucking obvious that everyone is tired of it. I'M VERY TIRED OF IT TOO! BEEN THAT WAY LONG TIME! Put your little analyzer to work and take a look at who STARTS the stupid bullshit arguments! FYI there was a special little section made in the private sector, a long time ago, that's just like what you wished for. You should see some of the stupid BS in there.... :rolleyes:

For the record, and I want ALL to know!....I am THROUGH talking to Bvamp FOREVER. I have nothing to say to him and he has nothing to say to me! "You people" who want to continue to play your games sending each of us "private" messages about the other and leaking info back, just to entertain your own sick minds, and see how pissed off you can make both of us, can go to hell!

The fight is over.

The relationship is OVER.

GET OVER IT and move the fuck on please! :rolleyes: It's you others, who want to keep it alive, that keep screwing things up here!

I think i may be a bit late on this thread, but i'll give my 2 cents anyways ;) If this were me, i'd invite the new neighbors over for a BBQ, be nice to them and talk, then ask if they would like to come over and shoot with you sometime. If they are anti-gun or just don't want to i'd tell them this is when its gonna go down and bla bla bla, if they have a objection to it, then talk to you or fuck off ;)

Not every breed of dog is bred to LIVE outside at all times of the year, from freezing to smoldering hot. If a "burglar alarm" is the dogs purpose, it can do that from inside too. The times I've seen dogs outside all year round, it was in a chain-link fenced back yard. If someone were to break into that house, they'll probably break into the front of the house. Dog problem solved, as far as the burglar is concerned, and now you have someone in your house while your "burglar alarm" sits out back shitting in the corner.

Anyway, I was replying to MCASgt New River's post, where he was talking about his neighbors "ankle biters". I don't know many "ankle biter" breeds that are bred to live outside 24/7/365.

Sasha spends a good bit of her time indoors. There hasn't been one single person that has managed to make it to the front door without her letting me know they were here. She's a great guard dog. Now, if I could just convince her the neighbors are allowed to be at the edge of our property.......