Chaos Saiga 12 Quad Rail!

I'm pleased to say that the first batch of Chaos S12 Quad Rails is just about completed. Its been quite a task, machining 6.5 lbs.

of aluminum into 14 oz.

When I designed this rail system my goal weight was less than 1 lbs., I hit my mark and then some. Half the weight of the Holo

rail with more features, such as, adjustable mounts and jackscrew for zero, plus the top vent can be flipped for a forward or laid back look, and the top rail is low profile . Machined out Aluminum 6061 makes this rail strong, along with black hardcoat anodizing, very durable!

This first production will only be for the full "Quad Setup".

Heres is Chaos S12 Rail System pricing, and setup options!

S12railp3.jpg

There now at the hardcoat stage.

S12railp2.jpg

S12railp1.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Can you explain the different offerings listed above. I don't see the differences between a couple of them.

The options listed above are setup so you can buy what ever part of the rail you can afford at the time, so if at first you only buy the bottom rail because thats all you have the money for, then later you can buy the vented rails or top rail when you have more money.

I come up with concept at the rail design stage to help people break the cost up a little, plus you can get two really cool setups this way! :super:

Interesting. Can you explain the different offerings listed above. I don't see the differences between a couple of them.

The options listed above are setup so you can buy what ever part of the rail you can afford at the time, so if at first you only buy the bottom rail because thats all you have the money for, then later you can buy the vented rails or top rail when you have more money.

I come up with concept at the rail design stage to help people break the cost up a little, plus you can get two really cool setups this way! :super:

I am glad you do it that way so if someone don't want the top rail can just buy the bottom rail .

Thanks for doing that.

What are their weights? They look heavy from here.

Actually I'd be willing to bet this is the lightest full Quad rail for Saiga 12 made! I advertise it at 15 zo. but it hits the scale at more like 14 to 14.5 zo. :super:

I am glad you do it that way so if someone don't want the top rail can just buy the bottom rail .

Thanks for doing that.

Thats exactly right, a person may already have a top rail mounted and just needs something for the bottom.

Options I love options! :wub:

I'll take one complete top and bottom right now, when do you want the money? Can we opt for a clean bare metal, so we can finish it ourselves, or will these be in the standard black oxide finish. I'm doing mine in desert camo dura coat and would like one in nice clean bare aluminum. Oh and lest I forget thanks for your dillegence and R&D. Huzzah.

Edited by Gothmog
what you gonna do with the extra aluminum you dont use, i could use it. let me know what you want for it.

It's probably all chips.

These days, uncontaminated aluminum chips bring decent money all by themselves.

• 2 weeks later...