Chaos Saiga 12 Quad Rail!

Oh yeah!!

Got the e-mail for final payment of my tri-rail! They are in. Not sure if there is any extra, but if anyone is looking, better jump on it now before he runs out.

Glad you got one!

I'm geeked!

Now, let me duracoat it! :rolleyes:

It's on.....need to get creative....like maybe some urban digital :super:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got mine today. This is one awesome and well made rail can't wait to take it out shooting. I will probally need to get some sort of cheek rest for my stock since it the eotech sits a little high and my stock angles down a bit.post-13296-1228256053_thumb.jpgpost-13296-1228256110_thumb.jpg

what is the wait time on these? are you ever going to have any in stock? I would love to buy one but i dont want to put a 50 dollar deposit on one and then find out i have to wait for eight months or more to get one. if you got one i would buy one today if you can ship one today.

just got mine today. This is one awesome and well made rail can't wait to take it out shooting. I will probally need to get some sort of cheek rest for my stock since it the eotech sits a little high and my stock angles down a bit.post-13296-1228256053_thumb.jpgpost-13296-1228256110_thumb.jpg

THAT LOOKS SICK!!! how long did you have to wait to get it?

I didn't have to wait very long, only about a month and a half after making my deposit but I don't know if that is how long it takes on average. It is great rail though and I would recommend it to anyone with a saiga.

We are trying to close the production gap so they're in stock at all times, the gap is around 3 to 4 weeks now.

I reserved mine too. So you are expecting stock at around christmas? Also, when you have it in stock how will you be notifying us that it is available so we can pay the remainding balance. thanks

We are about 3 weeks out!

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST GOT MY BOX OF GOODIES TODAY AND I AM SO EXCITED!!! I GOT ALL THE PARTS IN ONE BOX. (QUADRAIL, FORGRIP, GAS PUCK, CLEAN OUT, AND THE SWEET PORKY PINE.) THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN NOT WAIT TO PUT THEM ON AND TRY THEM OUT, BUT MY WIFE IS GOING TO MAKE ME WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS TO OPEN AND INSTALL THEM. SO AS FOR NOW THEY ARE WRAPED AND PLACED UNDER THE TREE. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!! THANKS CAMERON FOR THE REALLY COOL PRODUCTS AND THE QUICK SHIPMENT OF THESE GREAT ACCESSORIES. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MUCH MORE BUISNESS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE. KEEP THE PRODUCTS AND DEVELOPEMENT OF NEW STUFF COMING. I AM A BIG FAN OF ALL YOUR CHAOS PRODUCTS. THAK YOU AGAIN, JASON MILLER AKA REBELJDOG. :super:

SUPPER SICK TOTAL CHAOS SETUP!!!! QUAD RAIL,WAVE BREAK,PORKY PINE,QUICK CLEANOUT,GAS PUCK. I LOVE IT LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT TOO. BEST OF ALL IT WAS SUPER EASY TO INSTALL ALL OF THIS STUFF. DONE IN ABOUT AN HOUR WITH NO MODIFICATIONS NEEDED. EVERYTHING WENT ON JUST SWEET. THANKS CAMERON.

post-14486-1230936561_thumb.jpg

post-14486-1230937008_thumb.jpg

post-14486-1230937018_thumb.jpg

Edited by rebeljdog