Chaos Saiga 12 Quad Rail!

Tromix+MD-20+Chaos=three great tastes that taste great together! Awesome Cameron! If you havent bought one ,these babies are high speed! Really nice work,amazing for the price actually. Great guy to deal with also. We really have some kick ass people on this board!

post-1936-1234219687_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1234219722_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1234219757_thumb.jpg

post-1936-1234219792_thumb.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say I got my rail last week and love it. Turned it and my new IZ 109 over to my gunsmith. Cool note.. while I was waiting in the store for my paperwork to go through on a new pistol, some Russian guy saw the rail and like it. He went outside and came back with his own Saiga he had converted and had never even been to this site or seen the Chaos tri-rail. He said he was going home right then and there to buy it. My gun starts it's transformation this week and then gets a bath in Duracoat Blackhawk Coyote Tan with some black left in. I ordered Cobra's vent guard to see if it fits with the rail.

• 3 weeks later...
So the "wings" of the ultimak will fit on the inside of the "vented" top portion of the tri rail?

Or do the wings fit almost up against the top of the vented part?

Should be almost up against the top of the vented part.

My Tri-rail doesn't work with the Ultimak. Maybe because I have the first release tri-rail which is a little taller? I was really bummed when I finally got my Ultimak last week. Cameron, could you maybe sell me the shorter tri-rail wings, or is the whole tri-rail a different design? I just ordered a quad rail from you last week for the gun I had the tri-rail on, but I would really like to be able to use the tri-rail with ultimak on a different Saiga-12. Please let me know what you think.

Cameron, just wondering on the progress of the other parts in the system. I was hoping to save my pennies on the kit without the top rail, I want to retain use of the iron sights. BTW, the part looks AWSOME mounted.

Same here. I already have an Ultimak top rail and am looking forward to when just the tri-rail lower is released.

I will have 4 of the tri rail setups with side rails on this next batch, they're $197.95, we'll have mounted pics soon on the Chaos website.

If you have top rail setup like Ultimak then you guys are going flip when you see one of these mounted!

Here with just the iron sights.

DSC07100.jpg

How do these attach? Very nice!

So the "wings" of the ultimak will fit on the inside of the "vented" top portion of the tri rail?

My Tri-rail doesn't work with the Ultimak. Maybe because I have the first release tri-rail which is a little taller? I was really bummed when I finally got my Ultimak last week. Cameron, could you maybe sell me the shorter tri-rail wings, or is the whole tri-rail a different design? I just ordered a quad rail from you last week for the gun I had the tri-rail on, but I would really like to be able to use the tri-rail with ultimak on a different Saiga-12. Please let me know what you think.

The new vent covers are around .05 shorter, I would measure to make sure first of the over lap of material before ordering the new vent covers. Pm inbound.

Been waiting for someone to try that combo. Sorry it isnt working out. :(

• 2 months later...
I have been pimping this rail too. I posted a link on arfcom today. I don't think my smith wants to give it back. J/k I know he is showing it off. He mounted it to his showroom gun. He keeps saying mine will be done next week, or soon.

post-14671-1234758784_thumb.jpg

I realize that isnt your gun, but what stock is that? it looks like the oldschool Galil folder, with the integrated hinge.

• 1 month later...
I have been pimping this rail too. I posted a link on arfcom today. I don't think my smith wants to give it back. J/k I know he is showing it off. He mounted it to his showroom gun. He keeps saying mine will be done next week, or soon.

post-14671-1234758784_thumb.jpg

I realize that isnt your gun, but what stock is that? it looks like the oldschool Galil folder, with the integrated hinge.

Looks like an Ace skeleton stock, with folding adapter.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...