The MD Arms Drums are scheduled to be Injected 7/16

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drums will soon be shipping. People will be posting rave reviews about them. Finally the shrike jokes and vaporware insinuations will be even more pointless. Mike will be back here posting updates and answering questions. Finally we can start to move on and hopefully get on to more important things.

But the unhappy people out there will still come here and complain. Such is life. DEAL WITH IT, we on the staff do not have a choice. We will have to continue to deal with it daily.... in public, and in private. You retards who want to continue to poke at us for things we say about it just come on. We will deal with you one at a time. :smoke:

post-1293-1217076351_thumb.jpg

I actually went there a while ago and subscribed to the mail updated but unfortunately I never got anything.

So I went to the website today and it said there were 3 or 4 available with the different options but I didn't see a 'buy' button.

I tried from another computer in case mine did not display the page correctly but got the same thing. Am I missing something?

I actually went there a while ago and subscribed to the mail updated but unfortunately I never got anything.

So I went to the website today and it said there were 3 or 4 available with the different options but I didn't see a 'buy' button.

I tried from another computer in case mine did not display the page correctly but got the same thing. Am I missing something?

Just keep checking back in from time to time and clicking on the cover option you want. At least that worked for me. When the "(*) Mandatory Option" is there, you can't order, even though the line above it suggests some drums are available. I got one late this way. I forget what it says when there actually are drums available, but I do remember the adrenaline rush when a different text besides "(*) Mandatory Option" came up on the screen in response to me clicking on the cover option.

Good luck.

Edited by chuvak
  • 2 weeks later...

I tried to order one last night, when the MDArms website showed maybe a couple dozen available in assorted backs, but the site wouldn't let me place an order. Oh, well-- you snooze, you lose-- though I did shoot Mike an email asking if he had time to help (and I know how busy he must be about now!), so maybe there's still hope.