Quinton Jackson arrested after short chase

The truck was a "gift" from one of his sponsers, Toyo Tires. I think he's distraught over his loss of the title last week.

Well, I'm guessing he's gonna be even more distraught after they get done with him... :devil:

I think he's distraught over his loss of the title last week.

Even Forrest seemed surprised he got the decision.

I love the UFC, but I'm suspicious.. too many upsets this year... I have a gambling relative that swears anything that can be bet on is linked to organized crime.. I still think that Matt Cera could have never beaten GSP.

What could possibly be suspicious? Forrest is a good fighter, but the whole thing reeks of Dana White trying to get more publicity for the UFC. I mean some of the more well know fighters have left, quit, retired; WEC which gets more airtime (though owned by Zuffa); and competition from whatever that watered down version that CBS has now. C'mon Forrest, who's the star child from Ultimate Fighter 1 rising up the ranks to win the title? How spectacular a story and promo that would be! :angel:

I think he's distraught over his loss of the title last week.

Even Forrest seemed surprised he got the decision.

Yeah, I think it was a bad call. I always hate it when matches end in a decision, unless it's not even close. Give me a K.O. or tap-out any day.

Yup, there's a reason the REAL world heavyweight champion (Fedor Emlianianko) (SP) told Dana to shove it and refused to be his punk.

It's quickly becoming a lot like the pro boxing world that they have essentially replaced, I believe. Just a big power game.

According to Fedor's rep's, Dana won't allow him to fight in the UFC without "exclusive contracts" barring him from other venues.

Works fine for the UFC as long as nobody is aware that Fedor made viewers almost feel sorry for their current UFC heavyweight champ Noguera when he faced Fedor in Pride. Fedor lost the Pride title when he was unable to defend due to an injury suffered in training, when he returned and got in the ring with Antonio Noguera, the Pride heavyweight title holder, it was absolutely pathetic.

Noguera (SP) is a pretty fair fighter in his own right, but the match with Fedor puts it all in perspective. Total, absolute domination.

I don't believe Fedor wanted to KO or submit him. I think he wanted to literally beat the shit outa him for five solid rounds, which is exactly what he did. Fedor emerged without a scratch, I'm pretty sure Antonio never wanted any of that again. He was on his back, often in full mount, getting pummelled. Fedor would dismount just before the fight might have been stopped. Continue beating. Remount. Repeat.

I was feeling sorry for the guy, and I don't particularly like him.

Kinda cheapens the "Undisputed MMA Heavyweight" claim.

But, still very entertaining. And, I sure like that Forrest Griffen!

guido2 in Houston