JULY 15 has come and gone

The importer has the new shipment of 12 gauges in their warehouse, and is in the process of getting all the guns ready to go out to distributors.

We should have ours the end of next week, is the plan. This shipment was a week behind schedule for one reason or another. The guns ARE in the USA, and will be going out shortly to distributors, if not already going out.

The importer has the new shipment of 12 gauges in their warehouse, and is in the process of getting all the guns ready to go out to distributors.

We should have ours the end of next week, is the plan. This shipment was a week behind schedule for one reason or another. The guns ARE in the USA, and will be going out shortly to distributors, if not already going out.

I can't wait, I have one on backorder from Centerfire. I just hope I'm not around number 700-800 on the list. :unsure:

i just called Centerfire and the lady who answerers the phone said she didn't know when they are coming in...but i should be in the first batch :) i REALLY like my S12 and would absolutely LOVE another! i just want a second one so i can put a choke on it and do some of the mods myself.

I can't wait, I have one on backorder from Centerfire. I just hope I'm not around number 700-800 on the list. :unsure:

When did you get on the list?

NM you answered that while I was posting. I'm 420 and ordered mid February.

Edited by nicklebon
she never told me what number i was but i ordered in March...if your :bad_smile: 420 :bad_smile: and she said i would get mine then Centerfire must be getting a SHITPOT of these things!!!

I was 420 when I ordered. I would imagine there have been a lot cancelations since then.

This is the email I got on Monday from Centerfire.

We should start receiving shotguns next week. Small shipments at first but by the end of August we expect larger quantities.
Hmmm.... Never got that e-mail. I ordered one back in mid-January. At that point in time they had told me they expected my order to be filled within two weeks. They cashed my check back in January so hopefully no chance that they will try to raise the price on me.

what did you pay back then?

Hello

I ordered a S-.39 from Centerfire a couple of months or so ago when they showed that they were in stock. I didn't really need one, but I had this IOR scope with no place to mount it....Anyway, I placed my online order for the "in stock" item and to my surprise, it was backordered. I was surprised only because most of the other Saigas on their site actually indicated that they were out of stock or backordered, so I figured these would too, right?

Well, when they got them back in stock, they sent me an e-mail with a tracking number, but since the price on their site had risen from $279 when I placed my order to $299 when they arrived back in stock, I was mildly curious what I had paid.

Centerfire evidently never saw any reason to inquire or even notify me of the price change. No e-mail notification, no update on the "my account" data on their site (hasn't shipped yet by that data, and it's still $279) and I picked it up from my FFL yesterday. According to the receipt in the box, they charged me $299. I guess I'll call 'em and inquire about that little aspect of their business practice, but it has me a little apprehensive about this "buttload of S-12's" they're getting in, and the mile-long waiting-list of suck.... er..."customers" they have lined-up to receive 'em. (One of which is me...)

Seems like they're not answering their phones, either. Maybe they screwed-up like me and fell for that bundle-'o-bullshit from the "Comcastic" crew......

signing off,

guido2 in Houston

>Is it just my computer or is Centerfire not available on-line anymore? I haven't been able to access their web site for 2 days. Even a web search won't connect.

Is centerfiresystems.com down for anyone else besides us? This is bad news.

edit: Someone messed up their DNS entry, it doesnt dns on my ISPs server, but this seems to work: http://206.188.219.158/

Edited by segasaiga

I recieved a Centerfire email special notice yesterday I believe it was (they usually send them out late FRI's despite being closed Sat/Sun??)

I just clicked on it and browsed through their various catalog items, but have now deleted the email. Not sure if acces that way is different? but I had no problem yesterday

Perhaps they are doing maintenance on a day they are closed?

Cheers, HarvKY