WTS- Saiga 12 w/ 6 extra agp 10 round mags-southern Ohio

DSC05861.JPG

DSC05860.JPG

DSC05859.JPG

DSC05857.JPG

Lowered Price

I bought this to send to Tromix but it doesn't appear I am going to be able to now or in the forseeable future. If you have a Saiga and the funds, Tromix is taking customer supplied guns now while waiting for another shipment, this could be your chance to get way ahead on the list.

I am offering this very gently used Saiga 12, it has been fired less than 25 rounds, and functions fine. includes what you see in the pictures, the factory 5 round mag and six new and unused agp 10 round mags, as well as the 4 cell mag pouch. I want to get $900 for the package delivered to your FFL.

I will seperate the package if I can get a buyer for the gun, if that is the case, I want $700 for the gun and 5 rnd mag, and I need $250 for the 6 agp mags and 4 cell pouch.

not looking for trades at this time, email to thundertrap@hotmail.com

I am willing to travel a reasonable distance in southern Ohio for a serious buyer with cash.

Thanks for looking, John

Edited by thundertrap
DSC05861.JPG

DSC05860.JPG

DSC05859.JPG

DSC05857.JPG

I bought this to send to Tromix but it doesn't appear I am going to be able to now or in the forseeable future. If you have a Saiga and the funds, Tromix is taking customer supplied guns now while waiting for another shipment, this could be your chance to get way ahead on the list.

I am offering this very gently used Saiga 12, it has been fired less than 25 rounds, and functions fine. includes what you see in the pictures, the factory 5 round mag and six new and unused agp 10 round mags, as well as the 4 cell mag pouch. I want to get $975 for the package delivered to your FFL.

not looking for trades at this time, email to thundertrap@hotmail.com

I can be at the OGCA show in Wilmington, Ohio tomorrow

(Sunday 7-20)for a FTF if you have the cash.

Thanks for looking, John

Are you interested in parting with the magazines?

Edited original add to show seperate pricing-

Sure, I would seperate the package if someone else just wants the gun. I would prefer to get the gun sold before selling the mags however. Anybody want the saiga and 5 round mag for $700 delivered conus? If the gun sells I would sell the 6 agps and pouch for $250 delivered

Edited by thundertrap
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.