Well, I just bought the last Saiga rifle my guys had...and they were not sure when they'd get anymore.

Was a .223 for $339 at a local FFl, so, just local tax involved.

They said they didn't know if they'd be getting any 7.62's or Any More Saigas for that matter. Not sure if this is just temporary, or a Trend.

I wanted a 7.62 to match my old one, but I realized I better grab the Last .223 they had (or may get ?)

These guys get lots of arms, one of the Best places to get semi-autos like Saiga & AR's here....but for Saiga's they are kinda lost on getting more....What's Up?

I just bought the Last one the had w/ No More on the horizion......

good luck people!

Well, I just bought the last Saiga rifle my guys had...and they were not sure when they'd get anymore.

Was a .223 for $339 at a local FFl, so, just local tax involved.

They said they didn't know if they'd be getting any 7.62's or Any More Saigas for that matter. Not sure if this is just temporary, or a Trend.

I wanted a 7.62 to match my old one, but I realized I better grab the Last .223 they had (or may get ?)

These guys get lots of arms, one of the Best places to get semi-autos like Saiga & AR's here....but for Saiga's they are kinda lost on getting more....What's Up?

I just bought the Last one the had w/ No More on the horizion......

good luck people!

Not to brighten up your doom-n-gloom, but your local shop is on the very end of a long supply chain. They also don't make any money until they sell something. "Get the last one! There will be no more!" is long known as a sales pitch.

It is obvious more Saigas have just arrived, cuz several of the large outlets put 'em up on their websites within the last week.

Edited by nalioth

Well, you may be right, but I bought My last Saiga from them in Tomball - it was over $50 LESS, and the are telling me not sure when they will get any more....

I'd like to know how much the 'batch' you're talking about is going to be....

To me, I think they are getting harder to 'find' - Shit they've already gone up by at Least $70.

Well, you may be right, but I bought My last Saiga from them in Tomball - it was over $50 LESS, and the are telling me not sure when they will get any more....

I'd like to know how much the 'batch' you're talking about is going to be....

To me, I think they are getting harder to 'find' - Shit they've already gone up by at Least $70.

The market, over the past few months, has seen that idiots will gladly pay $500 for a NIB Saiga.

They are taking advantage of this for now.

If folks don't buy at their new prices, they'll lower them ( riiiiiighht [see idiot comment above])

2 of closest gun shops near me are always telling me "this is the last one", "this is rare", "Jimbo is coming in and he is going to buy all of my ammo because my prices are so cheap".

or "You can't buy ammo thru the mail, the state is going to make everyone start paying the taxes on out of state mail order items". blah blah blah buy it now before the sky falls

the one dealer closest to me has had a "going out of business / closing out all guns and ammo" sign up for 30 years.

I wish they weren't so close to me and I wish I didn't have the gift of gab when I go there.

Well, you both may be right...but I'm not taking any chances at this point with U No Who About to Take Office!...

All I see Is people here saying it's hard to find them anymore, and very few Internet co.s selling them at the the Same Price I just Paid...Sh*T...I felt Compelled to stock up!

Edit: If I'm wrong, at least I got another Saiga - Just figured I should pull the trigger and not look back...I Don't regret getting a New .223 for $340 ...I believe Next Year, If Avail..... They will go for Over $500 (I can't even touch the Price of .308's NOW - $485 +)

Edited by BullShark012