Saiga .410 front trunion Marking

Okay. My buddy just bought a Saiga .410 yesterday at the gunshow. The gun shoots awesome! My question though is about the front trunion. His has the arrow in the triangle stamp on the front trunion. IS this normal for the Saiga .410 or any of the other Saigas? I have 2 Saiga 12 and they only have that marking on the reciever, and I have 2 Saiga .308, Still only marked on the reciever, and I have 2-7.62X.39 Saigas. All of my Saigas only have a serial number on the front trunion, no Arrow in the triangle. Just curious. I like the arrow in the triangle on the front trunion. Just a cool factor, my Russian PLO kits have the front trunions stamped this way. Also whats the highest cap mag can you get for the Saiga .410? I think hos is a 4 rounder. Tghanks, glocklon

Have seen other Izhmash-produced firearms with the arsenal logo on them but not sure on the Saigas, and I can't dig 'em all out of storage right now to check.

There's a ten round mag for the .410 and now aftermarket mags--see MAA's website.

Have seen other Izhmash-produced firearms with the arsenal logo on them but not sure on the Saigas, and I can't dig 'em all out of storage right now to check.

There's a ten round mag for the .410 and now aftermarket mags--see MAA's website.

Thanks for the heads up on the 10 rounders!.

My Saigas all have the logo on the reciever, but not on the front trunion like my friends .410 Saiga. Anyone else ever seen the arrow in the triangle on any Saiga front trunion? Maybe there are more floating around out there. Thanks, glocklon

Where is it on the trunnion? Is the arrow plainly visible? I have some triangular shaped stmpings on my '99 410 trunnion, but they look more like proof marks. There could be more hidden by the HG though.

I've seen some barrels stamped.

The stamp is on the left side of the front trunion before the serial number, just like on my Russian PLO kits. VERY visiable.

Looks like it was meant to be seen, deep normal stamp complete arrow with the fletching in the triangle. Jumped right out at me, because I have and have seen several Saigas and none of them had that stamped on the front trunion, only on the reciever. Maybe more are being shipped in this way? Thanks for the input guys. glocklon