Why do the admins close down certain topics

Just curious but was told that this forum doesnt censor. HOWEVER, from what I have seen rules have been changed mid game and now you cant question anything on Mike and why he is taking so long, or why the mags havent shipped etc. The sad part is that the more that gets censored and the lack of Mike posting on here only leaves room for people to increase speculation on the drums. It is what it is, their is alot of money floating around and no questions being answered. I am glad that Mike has such Die hard "friends" but Iam just wondering if they would be willing to stand next to him if this goes to court? You may be able to control this forum but remember that their are alot of forums out their with alot more people watching and the news is spreading...

Just curious but was told that this forum doesnt censor. HOWEVER, from what I have seen rules have been changed mid game and now you cant question anything on Mike and why he is taking so long, or why the mags havent shipped etc. The sad part is that the more that gets censored and the lack of Mike posting on here only leaves room for people to increase speculation on the drums. It is what it is, their is alot of money floating around and no questions being answered. I am glad that Mike has such Die hard "friends" but Iam just wondering if they would be willing to stand next to him if this goes to court? You may be able to control this forum but remember that their are alot of forums out their with alot more people watching and the news is spreading...

This topic has taken up so much of the Moderators' time due to Mike's infrequent updates and peoples' impatience that the Mods have been driven to shut down this section of the forum. But you already know that b/c you read the other posts, right? You've read the reasons, right? You're not posting this b/c you feel like you need to wag your dick at the Mods, right? Please feel free to go to another forum and bitch! We promise we'll miss you.

I do think Mike will come through on this. I'm not worried about it. I wish it hadn't taken so long, but it's a big project and sometimes things get complicated. These are pre-orders for a product that did not exist. There is a risk involved in pre-ordering and if you can't understand that, then you shouldn't have put your money down.

I'll say it again, please go to some other forum and bitch all you want.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT BE A FUCKIN TROLL!!!! Have pie instead :devil:

This topic is closed!

Hate me if you like, join the club! Take a number....adios amigos! :chris:

Why do mods moderate???? Hmmmmm....WHY IS THERE AIR? :rolleyes: WHY IS WATER WET?

WHY DIDN"T you READ the stickied threads at the top of this section before "wagging your dick" at the mods?

This is your only warning not to do tht any more here. We do not censor, we regulate. We ARE SICK of people coming to OUR forum to bitch about Mike's unprofessionalism!!