Anybody can cancel at anytime! Drum Update!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this is the perfect thread for this. He's either gonna tell you her name or he's not. Simple. Won't hurt any of you one little bit to look at the women on Fox News and guess. Lot's of pretty women there. Just like the drums. Cancel or wait. Simple. :rolleyes:

You have to understand us guys Racegal. Once he commits to a specific gal, then we bring out the bullshit meter and start grilling him on how can he PROVE he is being honest with us? Its part of the game. :D

You have to understand us guys Racegal. Once he commits to a specific gal, then we bring out the bullshit meter and start grilling him on how can he PROVE he is being honest with us? Its part of the game. :D

Well, at one time, I her name but I didn't know who she was. I know very few names on Fox. I just listen to the news. But my Mom watches Fox 24/7 and she knew who she was. Can't help you anymore than that.

Well, at one time, I her name but I didn't know who she was. I know very few names on Fox. I just listen to the news. But my Mom watches Fox 24/7 and she knew who she was. Can't help you anymore than that.

Can't?

Or won't??????

Can't?

Or won't??????

Can't with a name...... :rolleyes:

See my first response. See that chick on FOX NEWS with her legs crossed? I get to uncross them.

Wait a second. Did everyone let this one go by? I'd really like to know who :devil:

We absolutely did NOT let that go by!!!!!!

I let it go by because unsubstantiated internet claims should be assumed to be bullshit until proven otherwise.

Can't?

Or won't??????

Can't with a name...... :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

Hey Leland, Nice Shottie!

What the hell the weekend I run off and head for the shore with some buddies and this happens? Shit..I'm never going to go away again. Go Mike Go!!!

BTW, I don't care who she is on Fox News...I'm pretty sure my tounge is sunburnt from hanging out of my mouth down there..

Edited by scoutjoe

Mike,

Thanks for the update. I'm not worried about you dude!

FWIW, I think you're doing the right thing posting regular updates as it tends to calm the jumpy types.

Hang in there and I'm looking forward to seeing your 'babies' first hand!

Jake

I'll throw a $50 Amex gift certificate to Mike to help send him on a vacation when everything has settled down.

Mike, Faith was never lost on this end, do what you have to do to make them flawless.

Regards,

Dan

To all those faggot ass fairies out there, I say fuckem and feedem rice!

Edited by Dannzo
Also, PLEASE, PLEASE remember that the saiga-12 forum owner or staff are not at all responsible for any of the delays. Please try and not make their jobs and lives any harder than they already are. They too are worn thin over the subject and don't have the option of not reading the forum as I have done. They and the members are a great group of guys and don't deserve to be put out over this.

Thank You Mike, FWIW.... I Just miss you being on the board bro......

I'll throw a $50 Amex gift certificate to Mike to help send him on a vacation when everything has settled down.

Mike, Faith was never lost on this end, do what you have to do to make them flawless.

Regards,

Dan

To all those faggot ass fairies out there, I say fuckem and feedem rice!

Why? didn't he just come back from a vacation in Spain? :ph34r:

Edited by elvis christ
As a manufacturer I have no problem waiting, I know the issues involved. Heck, I still have a shrike on order and 5 Bohica .50 bmg uppers in the works so that should tell you something about both my patience and my understanding of the issues with bringing new products to market.

Hey doesn't BOHICA stand for Bend Over Here It Comes Again.

post-1182-1217265578_thumb.jpg