Anybody can cancel at anytime! Drum Update!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank71vw is not a bad person he just got his 01 FFL back around the first of the year and opened a shop in south FL

just a guy trying to make a living like the rest of us

Well shit happens, and I hope that his buisiness is doing good, glad to hear about his drums.

Edited by Berszerk

First, this does not count for the $200 donation Cobra......It's only valid if you catch it and whack it on your own...and since I'm letting you know this is mine, it's not part of the deal...

Mike D contacted me personally and we have NO issue with each other, and he in fact has NOT cancelled any order, not Franks and not my customers either. Money talks and bullshit walks and business is business...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

ANd thank you for your well wishing concerning MY FFL business......I do appreciate it and business is in fact smoking.......

DUM DUMS GUNS

12345 Doofus Road

Doofusville, FL.12345

Oh my feelings are so hurt that you edited my business info..as if I was drumming up business here...yea, ok....

Edited by 12gaugerim
edit out non contributor Biz address
...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

What a snob comment. Heaven forbid the mere single drum peasants own businesses or contribute to society. I'm quite confident quite a number on here either own a business, make middle class income or better, or at least have solid "careers" instead of mere jobs.

Show some class.

~S

...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

What a snob comment. Heaven forbid the mere single drum peasants own businesses or contribute to society. I'm quite confident quite a number on here either own a business, make middle class income or better, or at least have solid "careers" instead of mere jobs.

Show some class.

~S

I was thinking the same thing. I should have ordered more drums, for the E-street cred. :rolleyes:

Show some class.

~S

Hey it shows us who NOT to buy from!

I'm with Will, kind of cocky if you ask me. It's the little guy that makes things happen and yes i could have ordered more than one drum and "jacked" the price which will probably be the case with this guy. Hopefully some of his "customers" ordered their own from Mike. Just my two cents worth. :haha:

The secret squirrel gig is retarded........

As PR8 sig line used to say, when ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand....

Enjoy all your drums... when you are found out, no one will want to buy from you... let alone shoot with you.

The secret squirrel gig is retarded........

As PR8 sig line used to say, when ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand....

Enjoy all your drums... when you are found out, no one will want to buy from you... let alone shoot with you.

+1 This joker should be kissing the ground all the single drum order guys walk on! If development and sale was dependent only on orders of 10+ the drum would never have gotten off the ground. Beyond that this is the wuss who has screamed so loudly after only ordering in Jan/Feb of this year and the single drum guys acted like men and waited patiently, having ordered Aug of 2007. Without the single order folks there would have been no money for development. So here's to you Mr. Arrogant Bitcher, with your attitude you and your BS will be walking because you sure as heck won't make it in business. I have been in business for over thirty years, my suggestion is to pay attention to the counsel. Don't bother responding.

First, this does not count for the $200 donation Cobra......It's only valid if you catch it and whack it on your own...and since I'm letting you know this is mine, it's not part of the deal...

Mike D contacted me personally and we have NO issue with each other, and he in fact has NOT cancelled any order, not Franks and not my customers either. Money talks and bullshit walks and business is business...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

ANd thank you for your well wishing concerning MY FFL business......I do appreciate it and business is in fact smoking.......

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

OK FIRST THING....you are not allowed to advertise your sorry ass business on this forum without paying $100 a month and becoming a business level contributor. Should I go to the trouble of editing out that last bit from your post? Or would you like to put your money where your smart MOUTH is?? It's pretty obvious that it's not just me here who notices how you come off as a complete ASS every time you post here, no matter what new screen name you have for the day.

Or...maybe I should leave your business info up so that everyone knows exactly where NOT to do business, like Will said. If I were in Fla and wanted anything gun related, you would be the LAST business I went to looking. Now if I wanted to talk to a juvenile asshole, you would most likely be my first choice...but I DON'T!

So keep your trash off our lawn or I will show you the door for the third time! Or is it fourth? I'm starting to lose count.

Just for the record guys....this is the same dirtbag who came here as "Second Amendment" spouting all that crap about Mike and his drums and how unprofessional he is (early in this same damned thread). He's also the same one who had the gall to come here bitching about how Mike was wrong to sell drums he didn't actually have. Ya want to know why he was mad? Because the hipocrit did the same thing by preselling a bunch of drums that didn't exist, to his customers. Then when they got tired of waiting too, I presume the proverbial turd started rolling downhill so he felt obligated to come here and roll it around in our house. After he cried to me in a PM a few months ago, I was hoping we got it sorted out. Now here he is back again staining this forum, and others, with his whiney BS. He was warned, and then banned, for his actions earlier in this thread, and kept coming back as someone else to stir the turd even more, all the while trying to make me look bad on this forum and his own forum where he is "alamosaddles" (and apparently a moderator...oooh how professional :rolleyes: ..) at the 1919a4 forum. I talked with Shot, the administrator and founder of that forum, and I thought he had talked to him about this BS. Looks like I need to talk to him again...I'll bet he doesn't need a moderator on his forum who likes to start shit like this with other forums....

So his friend Frank71vw went to the trouble to make up with Mike and smooth things over. Mike had a change of heart and decided to let these guys have their drum orders after all, instead of canceling them like he had told them he did.

And how does mr alamoshitsaddle / secondamendbent / john dork / mikedavidson / 12gaugerimjob / who knows what else (tamponstringbilly fits in there somewhere), but we'll find out....(yes he also started a thread under the name mikedavidson, saying the drums were shipping...how clASSy :rolleyes: )...how does he repay Mike's generosity? By coming here bragging that he's getting his precious drums anyway and cutting down members here who only bought one drum. (Like he came back bragging about how it was only because of his extreme WHINING that Mike came out of hiding and made a post!)

I say we should ban his IP and find a way to keep him from ever posting here again!

They did it with McUzi...who was FAR less of an asshole than this punk!

I hope Mike sees this and re-cancels your order. You suck! I feel sorry for Frank for being connected with you in business. He sounds to me like a decent guy. What a poor choice of friends....

So do we have votes? Boot this guy out on his ass or continue to listen to his childish drivel? over and over and over.............. :ded:

Sounds like a plan...at least the start of one....

Oh BTW I forgot to explain the other little tidbit from his smartass post...

The "$200 donation" he refers to is about his little bet he made with me in a PM on that other forum. I would just post it here but that would only add unnecessary drama and give him the attention he so obviously needs. Maybe mommy didn't pay him enough as a child so he never grew up?

He said if I could locate and "whack" his other two accounts he has on here, he will donate $200 to the forum. I'm working on that.

I know what he really wants though. he wants me to falsely accuse someone else and start more unnecessary drama here.

What a loser...

That 200 bucks would cover 2 months of his advertising he has been getting for free by trolling our board.

A small price to pay considering all the quality businesses we have advertising here.

Perhaps we should ask them (our Biz Members) how they feel about some joker coming in here, pushing their crap like that.

I know If I was paying for my space here, I'd be pissed.

This just shows what kind of person he is and what he thinks of this forum. He thinks this forum has to earn his money. That this forum isn't worthy of a donation. We don't need money like that. There are too many honest hardworking people that are members on this forum that just donate without all the childish strings. Money like his is dirty money and we don't need it. I'm sure we could come up with enough donations to more than make up for his joke of a donation.

Last night I went to the trouble to go back through this thread, and edit out all the bullshit from these "second amendment" assclowns, in hopes of cleaning up the place a little bit. Mike's threads already have enough negative BS all over them.

Then this jerk comes back and starts it up all over again.

Looks like it's gonna backfire on him this time :lolol:

Hey good luck with that new biz guys! :super:

Hey i ordered two drums am i a snob? :unsure:

I never mentioned how many I ordered as that is no one's business. It is not the quantity of drums you ordered but the fact that you willing supported Mike in his start up venture as opposed to this latter day assclown who had nothing to do with the startup costs and acts like he has done something special and others are not as good somehow.

I also think he should be permanently banned somehow. People that have repeated chances and continue to be a negative need to be gone IMO. The board and the mods especially just don't need the grief of arrogant pricks.

I only ordered 1 drum, all I could afford. But I like to thnk that I am just as important to MikeD than someone that ordered 10 or 20 drums. I still showed him by my purchase that I believed in him and his dream.

In fact I believed more, because I was spending rent money for something that I plan to use for my own enjoyment and pride of ownership, while whatever his handle is today nimrod was making a calculated business investment by ordering multiple drums to resell for a profit. Kind of a pimp.

Ban him is my vote. Things were nice and quiet until he posted here again.

Frank, as far as I know you have not been a troublemaker, perhaps a rethink on who you associate with is in order? Just a suggestion.

not new here and i say BAN the shit out of him. i just wished mike would have canceled his order ,i bet we could have found some other members that would have loved to buy them.

I have a confession to make...I only ordered one drum. I'm sorry I've clogged things up for the important people who will make money by reselling the drums. I can only apologize for my thoughtless, low-rent behavior.