Anybody can cancel at anytime! Drum Update!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1911????????????????????????????????????????

"...It is not the quantity of drums you ordered but the fact that you willingly supported Mike in his start up venture..." I thought it did apply as I thought you were being sarcastic. I was simply saying (What I said). nevermind As Will said, I was on a roll. If the drum doesn't fit, don't wear it. Or as my good friend Guido2 says ---Well dip my head in dogshit. I was just trying to support everybody but the prick. :)

posted befuddledly,

Edited by 1911

Q: We ban the dude's acct before..... Shouldn't HE as in the person be banned?

his latest incarnation should be mute.... He is still banned IMO...

SARCASTIC YES just trying to have some fun on this topic, and yes there are some undeserving asshats that don't deserve mikes drums.

I know most of us here have had our drums on order for, about a year now.(07/31/07 was my first contact with mike. Order Number : EV-479

Order Date : 8/19/2007)

Most of us have not bitched about anything!

We just wait patiently.

We new what we were getting into, and the drums would ship when mike was ready to ship them.

I know mike is an outstanding honest person as most all of the people on this forum!

I know most of us support mike!

PS can you santa can you have mike ship my drums in the first batch thanks... :haha:

SARCASTIC YES just trying to have some fun on this topic, and yes there are some undeserving asshats that don't deserve mikes drums.

I know most of us here have had our drums on order for, about a year now.(07/31/07 was my first contact with mike. Order Number : EV-479

Order Date : 8/19/2007)

Most of us have not bitched about anything!

We just wait patiently.

We new what we were getting into, and the drums would ship when mike was ready to ship them.

I know mike is an outstanding honest person as most all of the people on this forum!

I know most of us support mike!

PS can you santa can you have mike ship my drums in the first batch thanks... :haha:

.............Doesn't change the fact that you're still twice the snob I am!

:haha:

1911 Be shure to let me know how your drum works.

I'm shure you you will post pics,and range reports and let us know how good your your s-12 look swith the MD-12-20 drum.

Yes i will read your post, wile waiting for the big brown truck at the same time.

I guess it's ok I should of ordered sooner.

Ok going to start drinking now. time to kick the wife and kiss the dog. :donatello:

Oh the other way around. :rolleyes:

Pie for everybody.

Well... UMMM..... :unsure: :unsure: Actually.....

NO.. thats NOT TRUE...

see.. the thing is... and I really didnt want to have to mention this...

But I just came into some BIG money recently... When I say big money... lets just say that Rush wrote a song about me, back in the 80's... I just didnt know it yet... and I was on the phone with "the pie man"... and by offering 100% more per unit, YES... thats right... DOUBLE THE PRICE... I was bumped to the BEGINNING of the line...

The first 750 COMPLETED UNITS are now mine... a SMALL price to pay to fuck someone over and MAKE THEM WAIT...

Yes... SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY... :greedy::money::greedy::money::greedy:

See... its true that MONEY does talk... and I figured that I would just turn around and resell those first units to folks HERE that have waited patiently,... and nice and quiet like...(at the ORIGINAL agreed upon price... Those I do, will be refunded the original costs they paid) and the rest, well... I can CHOOSE to not do business with... and MAKE THEM WAIT... a LONG ASSED FUCKING TIME...

I think its a SMALL price to pay to make some fucktard with... get this... measly 20 - 30 drum order... HAHAHAHAH What a fucktard drum PEASANT... I get to WATCH them WAIT even LONGER!!!! :cry::angry::wet_eyes:

Ah well... maybe they will want to bid on MY drums on gunbroker and ebay...

Enjoy drum peasants...

The pie man just shoved it in your face. :boxing: :boxing:

:smoke:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

post-1293-1217636241.gif alomoshitsaddle! Serves ya right!

Guys, I want to apologize for not ordering 10 or 20 drums up front. To atone for my shameful behavior could say 30 of you sell your drums to me so I can continue to show my face around here? :angel:

Edited by Glocker
EV-2303 :shame: Obviously got to the show a little late but I'm still very happy to support Mike.

EV-2398 Woo hoo!! Highest # yet! I win!!!

O... Wait... DAMIT!

Thanks in advance Mike.

Thank you very much for that unbiased report from the Fla shoot bro.

Mike's beta mag worked so well, it ticks me off every time I look at the 10-round AGP mag I have in my S-12 here at the homestead.

Please dont write the AGP 10 rd mags off just because the 20 rd drum is starting to come out. They are a major asset too, we cant run around with a 20 rd drum on the shotty all of the time ;)

I have 4 10 rd mags and they will still be used faithfully.

Not my intent at all with that post. I love my AGP mags and will continue to use them. That was just me daydreaming about having a working and available drum to complete the collection...much like it was when folks were waiting on the AGPs mags when all they had were the 5 & 7 round factory mags. That said, each has their place and purpose. Again, from personal experience, the "one-size-fits-all" approach doesn't apply in this case.

...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

What a snob comment. Heaven forbid the mere single drum peasants own businesses or contribute to society. I'm quite confident quite a number on here either own a business, make middle class income or better, or at least have solid "careers" instead of mere jobs.

Show some class.

~S

Again, the statement had absolutely nothing to do with "we bought more than you so we are better"....It's aimed as I explained in the new post.....Apologies to any offended thinking I am slinging snobbiness around in any fashion.

Enjoy all your drums... when you are found out, no one will want to buy from you... let alone shoot with you.

+1 This joker should be kissing the ground all the single drum order guys walk on! If development and sale was dependent only on orders of 10+ the drum would never have gotten off the ground. Beyond that this is the wuss who has screamed so loudly after only ordering in Jan/Feb of this year and the single drum guys acted like men and waited patiently, having ordered Aug of 2007. Without the single order folks there would have been no money for development. So here's to you Mr. Arrogant Bitcher, with your attitude you and your BS will be walking because you sure as heck won't make it in business. I have been in business for over thirty years, my suggestion is to pay attention to the counsel.

And you got your information where and when? Oh yes, fom Mikes original post where he "thought" Franks order and the other order were all one in the same?

Let me correct you sport.....Frank placed his order shortly after the first of the year...however, the original large order which was NOT FRANKS, but which Mike mistakenly thought was Franks was placed sometime in August/September, so don't think you are so special for having purchased early, your not the only one.

As to making it or not in business....I would never, ever speak to my customers or potential customers the way I have spoken in this forum to you and your hooded clansmen....You fail to recognize that I was not rude or nasty to any of you, until you and your buddies started with the insults. If you think you can walk into a business and tell the owner, hey you troll, go suck ass, your a whining pussy, and he is going to welcome you with open arms then you are an idiot. Now, don't go saying or interpreting that I am calling you an idot. You are ONLY an idiot if you think you can do that with a business owner and walk away unscathed.

You folks need to stop for a moment and look at how you reponded to a simple inquiry about the drums and to a simple statement that the vendor was unprofessional for not communicating better what was going on. My statement, at the time, was accurate and factual.

Mike was not keeping in touch with his customers the way all of his customers wanted him to. That includes YOU GUYS. Yea, the same ones who did nothing but chastise anyone who came in and asked for updates. Even if you did not post your concerns or questions, you know you wanted updates, you needed to hear what was going on. The proof is in the excitement of your posts following mikes last update.

Somehow, you think you are better than those who did ask, that you were and are entitled to ream and rape those who asked and inquired? That's neither reasonable, nor fair. In your hearts, you know that you have been way too rude and have attacked people way to much for being concerned about the drums.

There was nothing nasty about my initial post in the forum, but instead, the posts that followed by your fellow board members molded and shaped my responses. You can deny it, but it is what it is.

Over at 1919 where I frequent, I have been known to get into heated discussions and posts now and then, but I have never, ever gotten as nasty and rude as I did here, and you should wonder why. If you care or dont care is irrelevant, but it is something you and your moderators should look at. There was no reason for our "posts" and discussions to get to the point they got to, and a combination of your wonderful moderators rude comments, your fellow posters rude comments, and then banning me so that I could not respond all sum up the final end result.

Well, that's it. You can see how this post, though defensive, is no where near as rude and nasty as most of your fellow board members comments and posts are, or near as nasty or rude as my previous posts became. All of my posts would have been civil, except that in your forum here at Saiga, you guys are civil with your "buddies" and far from civil with newcomers. Too bad, as a former gunners mate and current gunsmith, I have alot I could have contributed, but your welcome party was far from welcoming.

If this account does not get zapped, I'll come back, at the very least, in as a civilized manner as I am here right now.

Oh, Cobra....are you telling me that you are unable to pinpoint the other two accounts? Come on man, IP schemes...It's not so difficult, or is it? The $200 donation is still on...And to help you along, I logged in with both accounts in the last 84 hours.

Edited by 12gaugerim