Anybody can cancel at anytime! Drum Update!

Enjoy all your drums... when you are found out, no one will want to buy from you... let alone shoot with you.

+1 This joker should be kissing the ground all the single drum order guys walk on! If development and sale was dependent only on orders of 10+ the drum would never have gotten off the ground. Beyond that this is the wuss who has screamed so loudly after only ordering in Jan/Feb of this year and the single drum guys acted like men and waited patiently, having ordered Aug of 2007. Without the single order folks there would have been no money for development. So here's to you Mr. Arrogant Bitcher, with your attitude you and your BS will be walking because you sure as heck won't make it in business. I have been in business for over thirty years, my suggestion is to pay attention to the counsel.

And you got your information where and when? Oh yes, fom Mikes original post where he "thought" Franks order and the other order were all one in the same?

Let me correct you sport.....Frank placed his order shortly after the first of the year...however, the original large order which was NOT FRANKS, but which Mike mistakenly thought was Franks was placed sometime in August/September, so don't think you are so special for having purchased early, your not the only one.

As to making it or not in business....I would never, ever speak to my customers or potential customers the way I have spoken in this forum to you and your hooded clansmen....You fail to recognize that I was not rude or nasty to any of you, until you and your buddies started with the insults. If you think you can walk into a business and tell the owner, hey you troll, go suck ass, your a whining pussy, and he is going to welcome you with open arms then you are an idiot. Now, don't go saying or interpreting that I am calling you an idot. You are ONLY an idiot if you think you can do that with a business owner and walk away unscathed.

You folks need to stop for a moment and look at how you reponded to a simple inquiry about the drums and to a simple statement that the vendor was unprofessional for not communicating better what was going on. My statement, at the time, was accurate and factual.

Mike was not keeping in touch with his customers the way all of his customers wanted him to. That includes YOU GUYS. Yea, the same ones who did nothing but chastise anyone who came in and asked for updates. Even if you did not post your concerns or questions, you know you wanted updates, you needed to hear what was going on. The proof is in the excitement of your posts following mikes last update.

Somehow, you think you are better than those who did ask, that you were and are entitled to ream and rape those who asked and inquired? That's neither reasonable, nor fair. In your hearts, you know that you have been way too rude and have attacked people way to much for being concerned about the drums.

There was nothing nasty about my initial post in the forum, but instead, the posts that followed by your fellow board members molded and shaped my responses. You can deny it, but it is what it is.

Over at 1919 where I frequent, I have been known to get into heated discussions and posts now and then, but I have never, ever gotten as nasty and rude as I did here, and you should wonder why. If you care or dont care is irrelevant, but it is something you and your moderators should look at. There was no reason for our "posts" and discussions to get to the point they got to, and a combination of your wonderful moderators rude comments, your fellow posters rude comments, and then banning me so that I could not respond all sum up the final end result.

Well, that's it. You can see how this post, though defensive, is no where near as rude and nasty as most of your fellow board members comments and posts are, or near as nasty or rude as my previous posts became. All of my posts would have been civil, except that in your forum here at Saiga, you guys are civil with your "buddies" and far from civil with newcomers. Too bad, as a former gunners mate and current gunsmith, I have alot I could have contributed, but your welcome party was far from welcoming.

If this account does not get zapped, I'll come back, at the very least, in as a civilized manner as I am here right now.

Oh, Cobra....are you telling me that you are unable to pinpoint the other two accounts? Come on man, IP schemes...It's not so difficult, or is it? The $200 donation is still on...And to help you along, I logged in with both accounts in the last 84 hours.

Apparently, you just want to be a dick.

Taunting the mods of any forum is just bad manners. This ain't your house.....

200 bucks isn't much money at all. Waving it around like it means something makes you a douchebag.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, this does not count for the $200 donation Cobra......It's only valid if you catch it and whack it on your own...and since I'm letting you know this is mine, it's not part of the deal...

Mike D contacted me personally and we have NO issue with each other, and he in fact has NOT cancelled any order, not Franks and not my customers either. Money talks and bullshit walks and business is business...Alot of you with single drum orders talk too much...

ANd thank you for your well wishing concerning MY FFL business......I do appreciate it and business is in fact smoking.......

XXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX

OK FIRST THING....you are not allowed to advertise your sorry ass business on this forum without paying $100 a month and becoming a business level contributor. Should I go to the trouble of editing out that last bit from your post? Or would you like to put your money where your smart MOUTH is?? It's pretty obvious that it's not just me here who notices how you come off as a complete ASS every time you post here, no matter what new screen name you have for the day.

Or...maybe I should leave your business info up so that everyone knows exactly where NOT to do business, like Will said. If I were in Fla and wanted anything gun related, you would be the LAST business I went to looking. Now if I wanted to talk to a juvenile asshole, you would most likely be my first choice...but I DON'T!

So keep your trash off our lawn or I will show you the door for the third time! Or is it fourth? I'm starting to lose count.

Just for the record guys....this is the same dirtbag who came here as "Second Amendment" spouting all that crap about Mike and his drums and how unprofessional he is (early in this same damned thread). He's also the same one who had the gall to come here bitching about how Mike was wrong to sell drums he didn't actually have. Ya want to know why he was mad? Because the hipocrit did the same thing by preselling a bunch of drums that didn't exist, to his customers. Then when they got tired of waiting too, I presume the proverbial turd started rolling downhill so he felt obligated to come here and roll it around in our house. After he cried to me in a PM a few months ago, I was hoping we got it sorted out. Now here he is back again staining this forum, and others, with his whiney BS. He was warned, and then banned, for his actions earlier in this thread, and kept coming back as someone else to stir the turd even more, all the while trying to make me look bad on this forum and his own forum where he is "alamosaddles" (and apparently a moderator...oooh how professional :rolleyes: ..) at the 1919a4 forum. I talked with Shot, the administrator and founder of that forum, and I thought he had talked to him about this BS. Looks like I need to talk to him again...I'll bet he doesn't need a moderator on his forum who likes to start shit like this with other forums....

So his friend Frank71vw went to the trouble to make up with Mike and smooth things over. Mike had a change of heart and decided to let these guys have their drum orders after all, instead of canceling them like he had told them he did.

And how does mr alamoshitsaddle / secondamendbent / john dork / mikedavidson / 12gaugerimjob / who knows what else (tamponstringbilly fits in there somewhere), but we'll find out....(yes he also started a thread under the name mikedavidson, saying the drums were shipping...how clASSy :rolleyes: )...how does he repay Mike's generosity? By coming here bragging that he's getting his precious drums anyway and cutting down members here who only bought one drum. (Like he came back bragging about how it was only because of his extreme WHINING that Mike came out of hiding and made a post!)

I say we should ban his IP and find a way to keep him from ever posting here again!

They did it with McUzi...who was FAR less of an asshole than this punk!

I hope Mike sees this and re-cancels your order. You suck! I feel sorry for Frank for being connected with you in business. He sounds to me like a decent guy. What a poor choice of friends....

So do we have votes? Boot this guy out on his ass or continue to listen to his childish drivel? over and over and over.............. :ded:

You are a lying sack....Just where did you dig up that I am a moderator at 1919a4? Please do tell who has said such a blatant lie????

You want to talk about being professional? You say you spoke with Shots about me? Shots would never allow for one of his moderators to speak the way you are, and the way you do, insulting people in an open forum. You really think that makes you professional? Thats as unprofessional as it gets. You would not know professional if it smacked you upside the head. Go on, look at your posts, are you saying things in an open forum that you think show you as the divine professional you claim to be? If you wanted to PM me and tell me what a dirtbag you think I am, thats one thing, but you have done it openly and then you are offended and go on the offensive when I did the same back to you........What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And you are sooooooooooo misinformed about the large order, you keep wishing for Mike to cancel "my " order.....I'll let you know when I place it.

As for repaying Mike's genorosity.....

200 bucks isn't much money at all. Waving it around like it means something makes you a douchebag.

Just being as much of a dick to him, as he has been to me. Insulting someone in an open forum without provocation is bad manners as well, yet some of your fellow board membes, as well as Cobra himself had no problem doing so, yet, you are offended when I do the same back? What a double standard headshot. The $200 bet was done via PM on a different forum than 1919, Cobra is the one who brought it out in the open on your forum, harp at him for it.

Is that the best you can do? :rolleyes:

My post was accurate and factual and to the point, yours was just sarcastic, so really the question is for you, is that the best that YOU can do, to be sarcastic? Are you unable to actually engage a conversation with someone you aren't getting along with , based on the simple facts? Is your avenue out always to insult, degrade, demean and ban? An educated man can speak, even argue, without resorting to sarcasm, insults and rudeness..Can you do that or are you limited in ability?

Again, I do thank you for givng me the chance to engage you in a bit more civil fashion.

Just being as much of a dick to him, as he has been to me. Insulting someone in an open forum without provocation is bad manners as well, yet some of your fellow board membes, as well as Cobra himself had no problem doing so, yet, you are offended when I do the same back? What a double standard headshot. The $200 bet was done via PM on a different forum than 1919, Cobra is the one who brought it out in the open on your forum, harp at him for it.

I don't care what happened on another forum. Your first post here was rude, and specifically meant to taunt a mod of all people..

I pre-ordered two drums....am I better than all the people who ordered a single drum? Wow, you ordered drums to sell rather than use. I think the single drum purchasers have a more valid gripes than you do.

I don't care what happened on another forum. Your first post here was rude, and specifically meant to taunt a mod of all people..

I pre-ordered two drums....am I better than all the people who ordered a single drum? Wow, you ordered drums to sell rather than use. I think the single drum purchasers have a more valid gripes than you do.

Unfortunately I cannot show you my first post because it was deleted, but it was in fact NOT rude and not taunting to the mods. The second post that I put up on 1919a4, which is a copy of the second post I put on this site was in fact somewhat rude, but that was a direct response to the deletion of the first post and the rude and snappy comments received from other members here, including nasty messages from your mod.

As to your comment, again about ordering more than one drum, I suppose you missed my post on that....it had NOTHING to do with "quantity buyers are better than single drum purchasers". I am not going to suck up more space by re-writing it, butyou can revisit the answer I posted a short while ago about that.

Edited by 12gaugerim
Wow...imagine that....people actually supporting my decision to ban someone for being an asshole. :eek:

WELL?????

What ya got to say for yourself now alamo?

Ok, well since you are now taking a new approach, and not preventing me from responding, I can take a more toned down approach. I do thank you for giving me the opportunity to respond....

#1, where on earth did you get this information that I am a moderator at 1919a4.com? I know you did not get that from me, and you did say you spoke to shots, and I know for a fact he did NOT tell you I am a moderator, I'm sure he is aware of who his moderators are...So that bit of info, you pulled out of thin air....

#2, When I made the comment about one drum buyers talking to much, it was not a comment putting down people who only could, or wanted one drum. It was a stab at people who had only invested in one drum, but felt that it was honky dorie to jump all over the shit of people who questioned the status of the drums, when in fact, some of those people had a much higher and significant investment in Mikes drums. When you have laid down a stack for 20 or 30 drums and you can't get a status update, you have a bit more reason and right to question what the hell is going on, than the guy who dropped $160 and things no one has a right to question things. Again, it's not an issue of being snobby or not, some of you misinterpreted it, either accidentally or intentionally.

#3, You said (Cobra) that I PM'd you months ago whining? Please do produce that PM record, because it doesn't exist. I've never communicated with you in any way, until this hoopla started up. Whomever you are accusing of "whining" was not me, so please, just like you statement of me being a moderator is wrong, so is this statement you have made. Stop lying, if you want to insult me, that's fine, but use the truth, don't make up things just to look good.

#2, When I made the comment about one drum buyers talking to much, it was not a comment putting down people who only could, or wanted one drum. It was a stab at people who had only invested in one drum, but felt that it was honky dorie to jump all over the shit of people who questioned the status of the drums, when in fact, some of those people had a much higher and significant investment in Mikes drums. When you have laid down a stack for 20 or 30 drums and you can't get a status update, you have a bit more reason and right to question what the hell is going on, than the guy who dropped $160 and things no one has a right to question things. Again, it's not an issue of being snobby or not, some of you misinterpreted it, either accidentally or intentionally.

But it IS an issue.

If you try to look at it from the single (or double) purchaser's point of view, I think you will see how it could be viewed as snobbish, or actually arrogant.

And when you back it up with the above, it just reinforces that opinion.

But it IS an issue.

If you try to look at it from the single (or double) purchaser's point of view, I think you will see how it could be viewed as snobbish, or actually arrogant.

And when you back it up with the above, it just reinforces that opinion.

Ya but i kinda sympathize with him a little. a lot of the comments that were circulated were about like this: "if you guys couldnt live with spending $160 then you shouldnt have bougt the drums" etc etc. I am in way more than one drum and ther were a lot of those types of comments posted. I didnt say anything but it came accross as rude to me that those people were ASSuming that the people asking for updates were in just $160. I think everyone can aggree that if you have a considerable investment, say thousands of dollars, you would probably keep a closer tab than say an investment of a couple hunred dollars. I know I do. I am not putting down single drum purchasers, but for single drum purchasers to attack people that are seaking updates on the basis that its not that much money and shouldent have purchased without being willing to wait forever with no communication from mike is kinda wrong.

To Illustrate my point. put your self in these shoes.

For example. When i buy something off ebay thats $10 I will usually wait 15-20 days for that item and never ask the seller for any tracking into etc. But if I buy an item off ebay thats like $4,000, and two weeks go by with no comunication, you bet I am contacting that seller for tracking info. I think most people here can see the difference here right?

I know mike said it would take a while for the drums to come out, but when several months go by with no official comunication, i can see why investors get a little jumpy. And I think some people fealt a lot more comfortable investing back when updates had been posted weekly/byweekly, but then that changed a few months back.

But hey look on the bright side, they should start coming out in the next couple months and these huge long discussions contemplating forum ethics should come to an end for a while.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

Ya but i kinda sympathize with him a little. a lot of the comments that were circulated were about like this: "if you guys couldnt live with spending $160 then you shouldnt have bougt the drums" etc etc. I am in way more than one drum and ther were a lot of those types of comments posted. I didnt say anything but it came accross as rude to me that those people were ASSuming that the people asking for updates were in just $160. I think everyone can aggree that if you have a considerable investment, say thousands of dollars, you would probably keep a closer tab than say an investment of a couple hunred dollars. I know I do. I am not putting down single drum purchasers, but for single drum purchasers to attack people that are seaking updates on the basis that its not that much money and shouldent have purchased without being willing to wait forever with no communication from mike is kinda wrong.

For example. When i buy something off ebay thats $10 I will usually wait 15-20 days for that item and never ask the seller for any tracking into etc. But if I buy an item off ebay thats like $4,000, and two weeks go by with no comunication, you bet I am contacting that seller for tracking info. I think most people here can see the difference here right?

I know mike said it would take a while for the drums to come out, but when several months go by with no official comunication, i can see why investors get a little jumpy. And I think some people fealt a lot more comfortable investing back when updates had been posted weekly/byweekly, but then that changed a few months back.

CJG

Holy crap....Thank you....You get it, which some of the other members here either get it and refuse to admit it, or just don't get it at all. I'm not saying multiple drum users have more of a right to question than single drum purchasers, what I'm saying is that someone who has laid down a few thousand dollars is clearly entitled to question the status of the order, which seems like a taboo thing around here.

Does the web address on the top of your screen say MD Arms.com???

Why not try directing your question there...

Apparently, as per your post, you have already "talked" with mike and everything was as you stated

"Good" to go between the two of you and he did not want you to cancel you're order.

So, if you already talked with mike and things are fine..... why start shit here?

FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD FREE AD

Read the top stickies in the MD section of this forum....

Here, I'll hold your hand....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=27721

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=27719

Rude is trying to pawn off a free unpaid add as a non contributor or in your case, a Business.....

My suggestion.... keep your head down around here.....

unless you would like to become a business member here yourself.....

CJG

Holy crap....Thank you....You get it, which some of the other members here either get it and refuse to admit it, or just don't get it at all. I'm not saying multiple drum users have more of a right to question than single drum purchasers, what I'm saying is that someone who has laid down a few thousand dollars is clearly entitled to question the status of the order, which seems like a taboo thing around here.

Dude,

I feel sorry for you, it appears that you are a habitual liar. Make up your fucking mind, you say you havent purchased any drums, then you say you have, you spew lies to the amount it is hard to keep track of, I thought that things were done, as far as the arguments went, but to be honest with you (something you know nothing about) your a fucktard, I wish you would be banned, and I hope you, and all of your other personalities find a nice quite room, and go fuck yourselves, just wear a condom, because we dont need any little fucktard jr's spewing more lies, and bullshit. Btw, let me know where your shop is I may want to visit one day..................so I can come by, and take a shit on you!!

Best wishes

ME

If he wants to be accepted and hang w/the fellas. The least he should do is apologize for coming off to strong. And give his sorry ass another chance. And get another screen name cause 12gaugerimjob just doesn't work for me.

I refuse to waste any more of my time "engaging" this lying "sack". I have company from out of town and this is the weekend.

He DID send me a PM (unless it was his buddy) crying about how Mike was being unprofessional, and explained how he and his partner had bought a quantity of drums to resell to their customers and that's why he was being impatient.

Trolls come here for one reason...attention. I'm not giving this one any more of mine and I'm going with the popular vite to ban his ass so we can get back to enjoying what was a calm atmosphere before he came back yet again and started all this shit.

Even after things were settled by Mike, it still wasn't good enough for this troll. He had to have the last say.

Well troll...you have now had your last say...GOODBYE.

Actually, they ALL cross their legs.

Thats what I'm saying....... WHICH one is she? If I'm gonna go watch Fox news, need to know which one she is.

post-6470-1217695756_thumb.jpg

Enjoy all your drums... when you are found out, no one will want to buy from you... let alone shoot with you.

+1 This joker should be kissing the ground all the single drum order guys walk on! If development and sale was dependent only on orders of 10+ the drum would never have gotten off the ground. Beyond that this is the wuss who has screamed so loudly after only ordering in Jan/Feb of this year and the single drum guys acted like men and waited patiently, having ordered Aug of 2007. Without the single order folks there would have been no money for development. So here's to you Mr. Arrogant Bitcher, with your attitude you and your BS will be walking because you sure as heck won't make it in business. I have been in business for over thirty years, my suggestion is to pay attention to the counsel.

And you got your information ........yadda yadda yadda

Are you the person that made a username trying to say he was mike davidson and calling us all fools for investing our money trying to stir anger up?

If you are not, but read that thread, maybe you can see it from our side of the street. Maybe.

And I dont know why you are baiting one of our mods, dont you have anything better to do? Maybe the 1919 website or whatver it is (really dont care) needs your valued company more than this forum does.

I believe my post was put nicely also, so you should not have a problem with it, right?

My post was accurate and factual and to the point, yours was just sarcastic, so really the question is for you, is that the best that YOU can do, to be sarcastic? Are you unable to actually engage a conversation with someone you aren't getting along with , based on the simple facts? Is your avenue out always to insult, degrade, demean and ban? An educated man can speak, even argue, without resorting to sarcasm, insults and rudeness..Can you do that or are you limited in ability?

Again, I do thank you for givng me the chance to engage you in a bit more civil fashion.

I'm an educated man and I prefer using sarcasm, insults and rudeness when dealing with back-stepping, whiny-assed pansies like you. Apparently you're too damned stupid to take the hint that nobody wants you or your sniveling bullshit around here. YOU can expect to get what you're getting whenever you come back here and post, regardless of your intent. Does that make any sense, or do you need it simplified even more?

I wish Mike would cancel your order so I can have a shot at getting another two drums so I can be one drum shy of being half the asshole you have come off to be, despite the fact that I'm not going to try to flip them and fuck somebody else out of their cash. Piss off, troll. :ded:

While I agree with some of his points on comunication and how some people have been treated on this forum, Anyone who comes just to stir shit up should be baned. This is especially true of any asshole who post as mikedavidson to confuse and missinform customers, He should have had his IP banned then. I would never knowingly do buisness with a prick like this.

Ban the asshole

I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to quit stopping by and just kick back and wait for mine to show up in the mail. Busting on MD is not cool....he's doing us all a big favor making these you know. I dont see anyone that is bitching about the drums putting down the time and money to develop their own. I really like this forum but this incessant fighting and crying about the drums is really bringing it down. Cant we all just get along?

I'm an educated man and I prefer using sarcasm, insults and rudeness when dealing with back-stepping, whiny-assed pansies like you. Apparently you're too damned stupid to take the hint that nobody wants you or your sniveling bullshit around here. YOU can expect to get what you're getting whenever you come back here and post, regardless of your intent. Does that make any sense, or do you need it simplified even more?

I wish Mike would cancel your order so I can have a shot at getting another two drums so I can be one drum shy of being half the asshole you have come off to be, despite the fact that I'm not going to try to flip them and fuck somebody else out of their cash. Piss off, troll. :ded:

What Susly said!

Grumpy.

What Surly said!

Grumpy.

I'm almost at the point where I'm just going to quit stopping by and just kick back and wait for mine to show up in the mail. Busting on MD is not cool....he's doing us all a big favor making these you know. I dont see anyone that is bitching about the drums putting down the time and money to develop their own. I really like this forum but this incessant fighting and crying about the drums is really bringing it down. Cant we all just get along?

In short NO, but not because most of us haven't tried, mods, and all. This guy 12 guage rim job(+6 aliases), is a TROLL, here, and many many other places. Let me assure you he has earnd everything he has gotten, and deserves much closer attention than he will get, unfortunately. Its not the forum, its the asshole that abuses his privildges to be here that is (WAS) the problem. So, hang out laugh at the fucken class clown, and gleen knownledge from some of the greats in the Saiga world. No worries mon.