Back in the Day

Some of the stuff with Mike D got me thinking about old times around here, thought some of the new guys might enjoy this. A guy that goes by slag used to post all kinds of really nice builds in his members pictures, to this day, this is one of the cleanest builds I've seen and in terms of bad ass muzzle devices, his was my all time favorite. Hope it's cool with him that I re-post his pic, but I thought it was worth it. I don't think I ever found the origin of the breacher, but it was posted as passkey.

Enjoy.........

post-1866-1217468389.jpg

post-1866-1217468403.jpg

Some of the stuff with Mike D got me thinking about old times around here, thought some of the new guys might enjoy this. A guy that goes by slag used to post all kinds of really nice builds in his members pictures, to this day, this is one of the cleanest builds I've seen and in terms of bad ass muzzle devices, his was my all time favorite. Hope it's cool with him that I re-post his pic, but I thought it was worth it. I don't think I ever found the origin of the breacher, but it was posted as passkey.

Enjoy.........

I remember that one.... still nice!

Slag is really cool. I bought my 1st S-12 from him, the one that became the first "AKS-12"...He's local to me and I see him at gunshows most of the time. I almost bought that same 12-C. He was holding it for me but I couldn't get the cash together. That breacher is badass. He said it was on the gun when he picked it up at a shop near Fort Bragg.

Cobra... I will look for you at the Dixie gunshow next weekend...

GunnyR.. wish I could take credit for the builds.. but as Cobra pointed out... these are factory 12C LE guns imported during the ban. To bad we can't get anymore of them!