• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if there is some way to determine what your number in "line" is?

Now that Mike is giving weekly updates, it should be possible to keep a rough track of how many he has shipped at a particular time.

I assume its your order number.

Mine is EV-209....Whats yours?

Now that Mike is giving weekly updates, it should be possible to keep a rough track of how many he has shipped at a particular time.

I assume its your order number.

Mine is EV-209....Whats yours?

Yeah... kinda hoping that isn't it as I'm EV-1751 :eek: Now... I'm customer 97! But.. I registered on the website long before I ever placed an order...

But um... it should probably go in order of when you registered. All in agreement :super:

"If I do have to start shipping the 120 before others bodies are being injected again they will be shipped to the first placed order back on August 15th of last year. And again, if so, just because you ordered on the first day, please don't automatically assume you are one of the first 120 ordered. A few hundred sold that day in just a few hours."

Guess a number between 1 and 1500, and I will let you know if you are close :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Wont help you with where you are in line, you are where you are. But it will be something to do while we wait our turns.

Anybody else want to guess? The closest guess gets an attaboy and a pat on the back. :haha:

EV-250 here, wow it has almost been a year.

Damn time flies.

Since the time I placed my order, I found out I was going to be a dad and then my kid was born. It is scary how fast months go by.

awesome_erin.jpg

Edited by reoiv

It is hard to tell by just your order number. For some strange reason my store started the order numbers at EV-198. I used 198 to 200 on test orders, so actual the first customer order is EV-201. When I start shipping I plan to try and post after each day to let every one know what orders went out that day, like 2xx - 3xx shipped. Another thing I don't like about my store is it assigns an order number even if the order is not complete by the customer. If someone puts a drum in their cart it uses up an order number even if the order isn't completed. That is why the newest orders have a number of 2xxx when really they should only be around 11xx.

It is hard to tell by just your order number. For some strange reason my store started the order numbers at EV-198. I used 198 to 200 on test orders, so actual the first customer order is EV-201. When I start shipping I plan to try and post after each day to let every one know what orders went out that day, like 2xx - 3xx shipped. Another thing I don't like about my store is it assigns an order number even if the order is not complete by the customer. If someone puts a drum in their cart it uses up an order number even if the order isn't completed. That is why the newest orders have a number of 2xxx when really they should only be around 11xx.

Sweet I have #EV-210 :super: , looking forward to stopping by and picking them up whenever they are finished. I will have to bring over my 8" Tromix S-12; it misses the prototype drum : 8" S12 w/ drum

Thanks for the hard work on getting the drums made !

I'm somewhere around order number "I'll see it before my grand kids graduate"! :lolol: I don't really need them until my Saiga's get back from a visit to Tony and given the Federal government will be getting involved in that process I have confidence I'll have the drums to play around with long before I have those Saiga's back... :eek: