• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just grabbed the last one up there. Was slowly watching the numbers dwindle since yesterday and decided to pull the trigger again. I don't know if I really need two drums, but oh what the hell.

Of course you need two!!!! Unless you need three......or four....

EV-2160 and I'll get the two I ordered when Mr. Mike gets them sent. I have 26 AGP 10's to tie me over until then.

Hopefully there will be some cancellations and I can get a few more due to somebody else's impatience/stupidity. :D

just grabbed the last one up there. Was slowly watching the numbers dwindle since yesterday and decided to pull the trigger again. I don't know if I really need two drums, but oh what the hell.

LOL, yeah i guess I have to get a pair of Mike's drums to compliment my twin 75rnd chinese ak drums.

I got three, one for each Saiga! :smoke:

...For some strange reason my store started the order numbers at EV-198. I used 198 to 200 on test orders, so actual the first customer order is EV-201. When I start shipping I plan to try and post after each day to let every one know what orders went out that day, like 2xx - 3xx shipped. Another thing I don't like about my store is it assigns an order number even if the order is not complete by the customer. If someone puts a drum in their cart it uses up an order number even if the order isn't completed. That is why the newest orders have a number of 2xxx when really they should only be around 11xx.

Well, Mike, I could explain why that happens but I don't think anyone other than geeks cares... I can tell you it's a design decision while developing the software which makes it much easier to support multiple databases.

EV-2160 and I'll get the two I ordered when Mr. Mike gets them sent. I have 26 AGP 10's to tie me over until then.

Hopefully there will be some cancellations and I can get a few more due to somebody else's impatience/stupidity. :D

26 AGP 10's :eek:

Hey, don't pick on him. He probably doesn't have funds to stock up on them and has to make do with what he can afford! :lolol::haha:

Edited by Glocker

EV-219 here :haha:

I took my converted S-12 out to the local high-falutin Trap and Skeet club (it was a company "team building" exercise) and was using just the standard Russian mag. Got all types of dirty looks from the folks with the "expensive guns" :dollar: Next time I am bringing the drum just so i can watch all the 80 year old FUDDS shake their head in disgust :super:

It was 30, but I have traded a few off. I like ammunition feeding devices in large numbers, especially after having to go through the bullshit AW ban. :devil:

I hear you brother! In the future it will be better then money in the bank! :killer: