• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand. I ordered mine in August 07. I just logged in though and it shows I ordered it in november with a # EV-1074. I thought the first run was for 1000 drums and there were several hundred left when I ordered.

My guess is that some orders are not for drums--maybe just spare springs, etc. so perhaps you are still in the initial run of drums.

Order 211 - woo hoo!

I was literally sitting there at the computer for like 20 or 30 minutes waiting for order page to become available. Not that I'm, you know, obsessive or anything. I'm actually impressed that there were that many orders ahead of mine. I thought I was quick...

I was doing that too..my buddy was over and thought I had lost my mind when I started saying that I got one I got one from the other room.

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder if there is some way to determine what your number in "line" is?

Now that Mike is giving weekly updates, it should be possible to keep a rough track of how many he has shipped at a particular time.

Guess a number between 1 and 1500, and I will let you know if you are close :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Wont help you with where you are in line, you are where you are. But it will be something to do while we wait our turns.

Anybody else want to guess? The closest guess gets an attaboy and a pat on the back. :haha:

Now that the drums are practically finished, I guess its time to end the contest.

The chosen at ramdom number in the "Guess that Number" contest was number 460.

Whoever was nearest, Atta boy, and a hearty pat on the back! :super::lolol:

Subtract 200 from your number and that is roughly how far back you are, It looks like I'll get my 2 in october, hopefully for my B DAY on the 4th and the local machine gun shoot......I'm in the 1000's, bit I got 2 hehehhhehhehehehheeh. maybe I'll get some more next spring after I see who gets elected. read my lips " NO NEW BANS! "

I do not recall Mike as every saying that would be the number shipping per week. IIRC they ran about 120 drum bodies and then decided to do a small change in the drum body molds.

He is going to assemble and ship those 120 drums now while they are waiting for the remaining drum bodies to be ran. Then I am sure things will start moving a lot faster.

:super: EV150 :devil:

No it's not my order number....but it IS a cool Black Sabbath tune off Mob Rules! :smoke:

Some trivia for y'all....

What Does E5150 Mean?

E5150 is a song on Black Sabbath's Mob Rules album. It has generated confusion and questions ever since Mob Rules came out in 1981, as there was no hint for the meaning of the title. However, on the cassette the song title was printed as "EV150."

The title is based on the Roman numerals. In Roman numerals, "V" represents 5, "I" represents 1 and "L" represents 50. Add the letter E in the front and you'll have the word EVIL. According to various Black Sabbath members, this is the original way it was meant to be. In one interview Ronnie said that it was Geezer's idea to put the word "evil" in the form of a number.

5150 is also a call code used by US police. I've been told that it means "emergency or criminal insanity", but if the song title has been derived from it, what the E in the front would mean then? Van Halen used the police code meaning on their album - or that Eddie Van Halen's home or studio address would've been 5150 [insert Your Favorite Street Name Here]. One other explanation is that Eddie Van Halen uses amp called Peavey 5150 Halfstack.

Now that the drums are practically finished, I guess its time to end the contest.

The chosen at ramdom number in the "Guess that Number" contest was number 460.

Whoever was nearest, Atta boy, and a hearty pat on the back! :super::lolol:

Sounds like I'll be in the first lot by my 421, but we should have a contest or something as to who can post a picture of their delivered drum first. Now I'm wondering if I should do the KCR shotgun match or the subgun match. Tough decisions.....hmmmmm......I'm sure the River Girls will console me no matter how I place in either..... :beer:

Edited by Bullethose

Since the number wasn't 460, what was it??

I saw 421 was pretty close, but no cigar,..

Someone came amazingly close to the 1-1500 "Guess the number" game, lets keep it going until mike ships out the first drums. Give us something to do besides agonize over our place in line :haha:
Since the number wasn't 460, what was it??

I saw 421 was pretty close, but no cigar,..

Someone came amazingly close to the 1-1500 "Guess the number" game, lets keep it going until mike ships out the first drums. Give us something to do besides agonize over our place in line :haha:

AFAIK the closest to the pre chosen number of 460 was number 421, thus he is the winner.

I think guess the order number that is the cut off for this first ~120 mags is a better game. Some ordered more than one and some did not complete their order so we really don't know where that number is yet. :smoke:

I think guess the order number that is the cut off for this first ~120 mags is a better game. Some ordered more than one and some did not complete their order so we really don't know where that number is yet. :smoke:

Sorry, the game is officially over, it would be illegal and immoral for me to change the rules now. :haha::haha::haha:

Sorry, the game is officially over, it would be illegal and immoral for me to change the rules now. :haha::haha::haha:

Why? the politicians do it all the time...... come on just this once... I promise it won't hurt...too much... :P

Why? the politicians do it all the time...... come on just this once... I promise it won't hurt...too much... :P

And just like about any other politician, I am of course open to bribes :super::lolol:

I have order # less than 210 and I ordered 2 minutes after ordering was allowed does this mean I should get mine this coming week or so if he is able to get them out?

Thanks for any insight you can supply. Thanks to Mike and the MODERATORS for everything!

Would think so. I'm just a few orders behind ya.

I thought I would share this info. I asked Mike a question via email. I didn't expect a response really, but I got it in one day:

It is because my store uses an order number when ever someone puts an item in their cart wether they complete the order or not. It's dumb and I hate it. I have just over 1100 actual orders placed but my EV order numbers are showing in the 2600's right now. Around 1500 order numbers have been wasted because of that. Not a problem but it causes confusion. Thanks again, MikeD

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Production Update 09-03-08

Date: Wed, September 03, 2008 5:43 pm

To: MD Arms Ltd <info@mdarms.com>

Mike I have a question for you. I ordered in the first 1000 drums but my order number is slightly higher than 1000. Is this because possibly seperate orders for springs etc?

Edited by SaigaFodder