new molyfusion coming...

for those who do not know; the molyfusion is being updated by the inventor right now. The new formula should be ready by the end of the month.

For those who don't know, this is a fabulous product, and I highly suggest you get some. In a nutshell, it combines, COMBINES, with your bore metal, to become a diff metalurgically chemical bond alltogether. it makes your bore smoother, tighter, faster, easier to clean, and it does this foreever. I have rifles that I molyied 4 years ago, and they are still fantastic.

i side benefit, that is not claimed, yet many who have tried it will allude to;

it increases the accuracy of your rifles a bit. It is not said to be so by the mfgr, but most dudes who have used it, will tell you it does. i will tell you myself it does. If you have any other questions , check over on the sponsors at xxxxxxxxxxx.com, or look for i think it is called xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

There is a nice pic of a world record group from a 17hmr over there; it will totally stun you at 100 yds...

this is not molybdenum but a diff material alltogether. Again, as an end user, I can say this product does work great!!! Also , that is their old stats msg on what it does, the new product is more in line with industrial purposes...

I have used this product a bunch. And here is maybe the best tip yet on how slick it is. A friend of mine has never had the inclination to own a milsurp, especially a mosin. Now my mosin, I dipped in sweetshooters for a week, then in syth oil for a week, then did a molyjob on the bore, and put some on the inside of the receiver, and outside the bolt.

if you take my rifle, and set it down on a table, and from the closed position, unlock the bolt, and lift the front of the weapon 15degrees, the bolt will slide backwards all by itself, with a very satisfying, " SHHHnnnnniiiiickkkkk". So schwing.

So I showed him mine, and showed him the 'schnick' treatment, and he bought one at the next gunshow, and said he would pay me 30 bucks, to get his like mine.

So unless you have tried it, you really can't call it snakeoil, if it is just a belief you have, and base it on no real or aneqdotal evidence.

i HAVE been placing this bit on several of my fave sites; the dude has a fantastic product, but is thinking of dropping sales for retail, and just going for industrial, which would be great for him but bad for all of us. Industrially, it has a ton of heat and friction reducing abilities, but it is freakin fantastic inside of bbls, and i don't want him dropping us alltogether.

He is a sponsor on another site, and has been frank about not enough orders coming in for him on the retail side, without him either making some drastic changes, or dropping us individuals alltogether. So i say, buy a kit of his stuff, a small thing of the grease, with a bottle of the oil, about 30 or so bucks; remember , that little bit of paste goes a looooonnnnng way, so if you have some on a patch, rub it all over on some other part. After i would do my bores with a patch, I would take the patch, and rub it all over the outside of my bolt, and inside the receiver.

anyway, i am drifting.... I say go ahead, what have you got to lose?

and it aint jack like molycoat, that is molybdenum dysulfide, which just leaves an upper coating, this does and is not.

here is a post from the owner/mfgr of the product; just remember, he is a genious.

A mad, eccentric, crazy genious;

I apologize the current Moly-Fusion for guns has been on hold for a while, but needs to happen right now, and it is not just for retail, but more than that.

Unfortunately with a new product, there is a developement time, and without a large company, a launch date is dependent on other factors.

While it will be available in a matter of days now, it was a matter of weeks in June, but chemistry can take longer than expected.

I apologize for that, but chemistry is what it is.

If you check on the Moly-Fusion reputation over the last several years here, I hope you can understand the improvments I have detailed are critical to make.

It needs to be back to an industrial product, and not retail only. It is that good at technology. It needs to be updated, just like everything else chemical.

The change from MolyFusion and extreme is not even a little bit slight, but extreme with respect to reacting, for instance a version that will turn heads, vidogenically turning metal black, being gun blue of an extreme sort for sure, hence the name.

It will not be more money, even though it will be more expensive in material cost.

There will be two versions that will tell the story by itself it is not magic but a Molybdennum electrical conversion coating: and as a conversion coating needs to be updated.

1. (Carbon Steel): shiny black.

2. (Carbon Steel): gray.

The third item will be Moly-Fusion Extreme at-its-core 2 Part on-top hardening epoxy that will be thin, stretch flexible and hard enough to withstand fingernail pressure.

Shooter Solutions is not making ends meet right now.

If you want progress, you are not going to stop me. I can give you a refund if you wish, but as part of Shooter Solutions policy since 1996 is "out with the old and in with the new".

There is no turning back. It would be like going to cattle grease.

I apologize if there is one person whom unlike the few others would prefer to end progress and wants the old. To him, I can give that refund as going back to a single $19.98 order, if it is that order from then.

IN ALL OF JUNE, there were only a total of SEVEN Moly-Fusion order from all sources, including one $17.98 ($20.00 average price) all on HOLD BUT ONE, one $19.98 order referenced.

Everyone but one, I presume you want the new, and it is coming. But if you can't trust us on it, then well, Shooter Solutions is not a new sponsor of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com.

With the end of retail sales as we know it, it is important to launch a commercial product, that will also be a huge improvement as a gun metal finish.

Retail sales of Shooter Solutions has dropped so low, it is either go out of business, or launch something new.

There is not much sales going on. Moly-Fusion in particular has had no demand whatsover, compared with the Rugged gun blue.

So I have been ready to lock up the doors, and I can't concern myself with one order to ship out now, even it it means refunding that $19.98 order plus shipping, or against shipping rules.

When a person places a PayPal order to be sent to a nonconfirmed address, in accordance with PayPal rules of fair play, is cancelled without exception, as explained http:.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

In other words, I have the right to cancel orders, even twice in a row that do not meet the http:xxxxxxxxxxxxpost: as in credit cards with nonmatching data.

Also multiple e-mails do not count if all of them end up with thousands of others (xxxxxxxxx.com remains a top 100,000 Website in the World, and is targeted by every budding Spammer in existence: it cannot be missed.) in the SPAM file. It is not possible to peruse thousands of e-mails one hundred a time with Server delay looking for one legitimate e-mail.

Some internet companies do not have phone numbers. Shooter Solutions, being full time has one, and unlike the big companies, you can actually reach someone, keeping in mind at least there is not just endless recordings.

On a Ruger note, there is a new video employing a Ruger 10/22 gun barrel to demonstrate a Shooter Solutions rugged gun blue tips and techniques which for Youtube folk is at xxxxxxxxxxxx

I plan to do some on Moly-Fusion Extreme too, which is mentioned at xxxxxxxxxxxxx under extreme.

For the most part, even though it is great, it has not been adopted or even considered by 99.9% (at least) of the xxxxxxxxxxxl.com crowd, and I hope to change that with Extreme.

Drastic bad calls for extreme measures.

Everyone whom is waiting will get a contact from me, and I will offer you more than ordered as compensation for bearing with me the last weeks.

Think of it as a custom gun. While I have not been on xxxxxxxxxxx.com for a while, that does not mean I do not exist.

...it combines, COMBINES, with your bore metal, to become a diff metalurgically chemical bond alltogether. it makes your bore smoother, tighter, faster, easier to clean, and it does this foreever.

This is such bullshit I don't know where to start. Why is this guy wasting his talent on this when he could be transmutating lead into gold?

...it combines, COMBINES, with your bore metal, to become a diff metalurgically chemical bond alltogether. it makes your bore smoother, tighter, faster, easier to clean, and it does this foreever.

This is such bullshit I don't know where to start. Why is this guy wasting his talent on this when he could be transmutating lead into gold?

I was thinking this, but didn't have the balls to post it.

EDIT: If I was a mod, this guy would be getting the banhammer mighty fast.

Edited by Virtuoso
Feeling more and more like an add all the time.......

+1

I am surprised you haven't lowered the hammer on this guy.

He obviously has an interest in seeing this product sell, and his multiple posts on it are plain annoying. :ded: