Inexpensive Bi-Pod recommendations?

You can get them at walmart... rock mount ( Copies of the Harris) for like 35 bucks... 9" to 13" extendable, spring loaded legs...

or stop in at dicks, or bass pro shops, or gander mountain, if any of them are close to you... they will have many to choose from.

:smoke:

You can get them at walmart... rock mount ( Copies of the Harris) for like 35 bucks... 9" to 13" extendable, spring loaded legs...

or stop in at dicks, or bass pro shops, or gander mountain, if any of them are close to you... they will have many to choose from.

Yeah, I just got ome of those Shooters Ridge "Harris" knock offs and they work great at half the price of a Harris. Wal Marts where I got mine toopost-10790-1219203148_thumb.jpg

I went to walmart and all they had was the 9-13", seems kind of long for a Saiga no? most of you guys using that size?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

I have one of the Ebay $20 forward handle with internal bipod. I think it works fine. I have installed on my Saiga & one on my RRA AR-15.

Kevin C, do you have enough clearance to use 30 round magazines in the Saiga with that tactical grip/bipod?

I went to Walmart and purchased the bipod you guys are talking about and it wouldn't fit the Saiga. I took off the eyelet and tinkered with it for a while and couldn't figure out how to get it on, didn't seem like it fits.

replace the saige sling mount with a standard sling stud.

I believe the sling stud that screws into the Russian threaded hole is the same one that's for a Mossberg 500 shotgun.