Best Front Sight? clamp-on

Where to get a good front sight the bolts-on? No welding for me! I like the type that bolts on the top. The bottom bolt versions seem to stick out too much. Only ones I've found are from Dinzag. At around $100 a pop for both my S-12 and 20, I want to make sure they're worth it!

I have a combo Russian tall front sight and Muzzlebrake clamp-on that does help keep the front down ( for sale in the for sale section)

I opted for a Krebs Custom (Tall) and a double hooded cross hair in the back a ghost ring, and a polychoke.

I liked Dinzags design better because he uses concealed set screws but I don't think it will take AR style sites (screw in)

Dinzags will also allow an indexed front muzzle break, which is sweet.

I have a combo Russian tall front sight and Muzzlebrake clamp-on that does help keep the front down ( for sale in the for sale section)

I opted for a Krebs Custom (Tall) and a double hooded cross hair in the back a ghost ring, and a polychoke.

I liked Dinzags design better because he uses concealed set screws but I don't think it will take AR style sites (screw in)

I would reply to this in your post in the for sale section, if I could find it.....I'm interested, got a link or more info? Thanks

Ace sells the sight drum that takes AR FS pins. Maybe Dinzag would have cut you a deal for one without the drum and front sight....