WTS: New Tromix SO6 Saiga Conversion, $2300

I have a newly converted Saiga 12 for sale. Gun is similar to the one pictured but has BLACK furniture. Comes with one factory mag and shipping (CONUS) is included in the price of $2300.00. Payment by bank cashiers check or postal money order. Use email to contact me (kjoneill@me.com). Add is posted elsewhere, as well.

Thanks for the interest,

Kevin

Edited by kjo

...........Ain't capitalism grand??? (.........well, right at a grand, anyway !!)

'Course, if I had to have an S06 TROMIX right now..........I might go for that, too !! At least with the TROMIX,

you know you're not getting some cobbled-together shit like we've all seen put up lately............. It's worth what someone will pay for it, and I can see this going pretty quickly...............

Edited by Jeaux E

Interesting...

Here is Kevin.... having joined the forum just yesterday (08/23/2008), immediately obtaining "contributor" status.... and in the blink of an eye posts for sale a brand new Tromix top-of-the-line S-12.

Hmmmm....

Like I said, "interesting." That's all that I'm say'n.

Edited by Gary
Interesting...

Here is Kevin.... having joined the forum just yesterday (08/23/2008), immediately obtaining "contributor" status.... and in the blink of an eye posts for sale a brand new Tromix top-of-the-line S-12.

Hmmmm....

Like I said, "interesting." That's all that I'm say'n.

Pure coincidence I'm sure. Undoubtedly not a sales ploy (yes, and I still believe in the Easter Bunny).

Thanks to all for their encouraging remarks and thoughtful, but unnecessary, additions to a sale add ......

Just saying, I thought that this top of the line weapon might be of interest within the Saiga world and what better way to reach that world than this very well run forum ....... I don't know, just saying.

Like most gun sales the price is negotiable and reasonable offers will be politely considered.

Thanks, again, for all of the interest and if you have any questions please use email to contact me; now that i am back in town pics of the actual gun are available by email.

Good day,

KJO

Edited by kjo

Seems fair enough, this offer certainly doesn't deserve ridicule.

An S06 job costs about $870 on your gun and may take months to get. You guys know how expensive the base guns are, when you can get one.

Although Tony has some S-12's, I'm pretty sure they're all spoken for.

'Course, if I had to have an S06 TROMIX right now..........I might go for that, too !! At least with the TROMIX,

you know you're not getting some cobbled-together shit like we've all seen put up lately............. It's worth what someone will pay for it, and I can see this going pretty quickly...............

...........and then,

price reduced to $1800 which includes shipping to your ffl dealer

thanks

kjo

..........with the price reduction, this is a pretty sweet deal......

Hell, you can't get a S06 TROMIX from Tony for $1800, no wait, right now !!

Just to not go through the wait would make it worthwhile !!! In this market, haven't seen anything to beat it.....

guess i'd have to say thanks for the more positive comments ... not sure why there was some speculation it was not truly a tromix -- why speculate, just email and ask!?!

thanks to tony for backing me up..

kjo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.