I have 5 S. African .308 battlepacks, 4 are unopened, one is opened and has 100 rounds, in addition, I have 3 full boxes of Norinco green box .308 and 1 partial box of 8 rounds with 4 S. African rounds in the box as well. This is a total of 731 rounds of 7.62x51. I have honestly never shipped ammo, but am willing, buyer pays shipping via UPS from 46239, I haven't weighed it yet, but it is heavy. $340 for all plus shipping. Equals 46.5 cents/rd FTF possible in Central Indiana. Crossposted on Glocktalk.

I have 5 S. African .308 battlepacks, 4 are unopened, one is opened and has 100 rounds, in addition, I have 3 full boxes of Norinco green box .308 and 1 partial box of 8 rounds with 4 S. African rounds in the box as well. This is a total of 731 rounds of 7.62x51. I have honestly never shipped ammo, but am willing, buyer pays shipping via UPS from 46239, I haven't weighed it yet, but it is heavy. $340 for all plus shipping. Equals 46.5 cents/rd FTF possible in Central Indiana. Crossposted on Glocktalk.

Just to give you an idea about shipping last year I shipped 7 SA battle packs from MS to CA UPS ground and it was $66 bucks.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.