I thought I made my pg cut perfect, was using a faulty ruler when i measured it, beleive it or not they do exist, Its too big to accept anystandard ak t nut.

Can I use one of the tromix all in one trigger gaurd pistol grip adapters it seems like it would just fit right over the to large hole?

You should also take a look at what saigatechusa.com has to offer. I have one of the S12 versions and with the the full length wider base plate that they use it should distribute the grip load over a broader area. The page states that they also have a 308 version out.

K-var has some t-nuts that may work. Also, someone out there sells a receiver stiffening plate that installs in that area that could possibly help.

Nalioth's plate thread K-var makes a grip that it says is designed to fit the shape of the plate.

Edited by Thor's Hammer
You should also take a look at what saigatechusa.com has to offer. I have one of the S12 versions and with the the full length wider base plate that they use it should distribute the grip load over a broader area. The page states that they also have a 308 version out.

K-var has some t-nuts that may work. Also, someone out there sells a receiver stiffening plate that installs in that area that could possibly help.

+1 Saigatechusa.com

So easy to install on my Shotgun, and I can Uninstall it in a couple of minutes. Technically I could put my rifle back in "Sporting" condition.

I ended up just cutting another piece of metal with a smaller opening so the t-nut i have would fit, and it works realy great, thank you for the advice on the saigatech though, I'm working on a .223 convert to. and I'm going to use that for it.

Edited by BlkWaterelite128