Well, I tried in the other forum areas. So i'll ask here one last time, I need a Internal Manual Bolt Hold Open, like the one that were later installed on the S12's. Mine is 1999 model and did not come from the factory with one. Can anyone help at all? Thanks in advance.

Did you want that installed ? Or just to buy the parts ?

I would like the parts only please, I'm ready to do my conversion and this is the last part that I require. Thanks for looking and answering.

OK, I'll check my parts and see if I can locate one and a spring. I hope you know just how involved this can be. ..... :smoke:

I greatly appreciate your time and effort, and I would love to reward you for your diligence. As stated, this is the last part I need. I bought this beauty 10 years ago and it has never been shot. I gave it to myself for Christmas in 98, and after ten years im ready to regift it to myself fullly converted and a norrell's desert camo paint job. I also plan to take pictures and movies of the conversion, so that I can post it here. I hope it might help a few people, as I am installing a lot of new parts that were not around a few years ago, i.e. tromix, dinzag, and chaos.

I am now waiting with anticipation, like a kid at Christmas.

Thanks again for you time.