What happened to the weekly updates?

I was waiting on the opportunity to be a smartass today, thank you! For those whiny ass pussies who wanted to know, the belt fed uppers are also on the way.....soon! If you want me to email you this every day, just let me know. Thanks you for your support!

shriklh5.th.jpg

shriklh5.jpg

w640.png

Nope, that is not mine, I bailed after....let me check.......waiting 3 years. Years later, someone was very generous to let me fire his though. I've said all along I'm willing to wait. Hartzpad, grow a spine....it needed to be talked about.

Edited by Bullethose
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what you are saying...I have posted here also, just to have it deleted. The "moderaters" simply delete anyone's post who asks a question. I'm sorry, if Mike is too busy to uphold his end and take 5 minutes per week to post an update, that HE promised, he is too busy. All of his little buddies can call me names and make their immature comments, but this is business. Mike offered a product, charged us in full before he was suppose to, has been over a year delivering drums, and now we are whiners for asking what is going on? There are other alternatives to his elusive drum and it seems to me it is time for everyone to jump ship and go to a reputable company. If the drums do ever ship, I hope and pray they work, because if his service is anything like his delivery, we are all up the creek. Hopefully, someone will get to read this before the Nazis remove it.

"reputable company" Who is that may we ask? Oh right! you mean the guys that want to save us from our flawed saigas,with their magic reliability service.

Hose.. If you got a beef, I'd love to hear it.... Believe me.. I'd LOVE to hear a good way to resolve this.

I also thank you for tainting things by stating how I'm cool with the glorious pile on and "allowing the pot to be stirred..."

This is a paid for ad space... it is tailored to the person who paid for it.

I simply have a job to do... what part of that do you not understand?

Feedback belongs in the feedback section.

Perhaps SOMEDAY someone will be smart enough to post a complaint where it belongs....

If it's here, it will fall under the rules of this sub forum

The people who get slapped... got it commin....

Many people have made classy post about how that have had it... just like digdaddyrandall did.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=29135

and NO ONE has a beef....

yet you accuse me of allowing the pot to be stirred? ....Please....

Frankly, I think unstable people just need to vent their anger.... Mike ain't around... but the mods are.

I sure as hell aint gonna let nobody dump on me for something I ain't got nothing to do with..

Agreed it needs to be talked about... but I will be the first to choke it off if it's in the business section.

I've done my best to entertain you folks and keep the pot from boiling over.

If I hurt your feelings.... grow up and grow a pair....

I have rules I HAVE to follow.... Feel free to PM admin or MD arms if you don't like it......

Hose.. If you got a beef, I'd love to hear it.... Believe me.. I'd LOVE to hear a good way to resolve this.

I also thank you for tainting things by stating how I'm cool with the glorious pile on and "allowing the pot to be stirred..."

This is a paid for ad space... it is tailored to the person who paid for it.

I simply have a job to do... what part of that do you not understand?

Feedback belongs in the feedback section.

Perhaps SOMEDAY someone will be smart enough to post a complaint where it belongs....

If it's here, it will fall under the rules of this sub forum

The people who get slapped... got it commin....

Many people have made classy post about how that have had it... just like digdaddyrandall did.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=29135

and NO ONE has a beef....

yet you accuse me of allowing the pot to be stirred? ....Please....

Franky, I think unstable people just need to vent their anger.... Mike ain't around... but the mods are.

I sure as hell aint gonna let nobody dump on me for something I ain't got nothing to do with..

Agreed it needs to be talked about... but I will be the first to choke it off if it's in the business section.

I've done my best to entertain you folks and keep the pot from boiling over.

If I hurt your feelings.... grow up and grow a pair....

I have rules I HAVE to follow.... Feel free to PM admin or MD arms if you don't like it......

Franky, I think unstable people just need to vent their anger.... Mike ain't around... but the mods are. ---I think he meant Frankly.

Edited by saiga12fan
Franky, I think unstable people just need to vent their anger.... Mike ain't around... but the mods are. ---I think he meant Frankly.

LOL! +1 bro!....not you man!

For those whiny ass pussies who wanted to know, the belt fed uppers are also on the way.....soon! I bailed after....let me check.......waiting 3 years.

Gez, only three years. Try 23 years and $2,500. I'm still patiently waiting on my Atchisson Assault-12 Full Auto Shotgun. Expecting it to show up any day now! :rolleyes: One thing many years of experience and beau coup checks later has taught me, in addition to patience, when dealing with new products and companies, is triple the estimated time of delivery and then double it again. I'll start worrying about my 8 drum investment, in about 5 years. That's what this is for me, an investment, which if successful, should at the very lease, double or triple in value if Dem's take over next Jan.

I am going to leave one or 2 in the box and not even open em,....

of course the rest,...

For those whiny ass pussies who wanted to know, the belt fed uppers are also on the way.....soon! I bailed after....let me check.......waiting 3 years.

Gez, only three years. Try 23 years and $2,500. I'm still patiently waiting on my Atchisson Assault-12 Full Auto Shotgun. Expecting it to show up any day now! :rolleyes: One thing many years of experience and beau coup checks later has taught me, in addition to patience, when dealing with new products and companies, is triple the estimated time of delivery and then double it again. I'll start worrying about my 8 drum investment, in about 5 years. That's what this is for me, an investment, which if successful, should at the very lease, double or triple in value if Dem's take over next Jan.

I think what really got the sand up everyone's pipe was when we had people register and then their first post was a complaint about the drum wait.

It looked real suspicious.

And as it turned out, a couple of them WERE shills/plants that came on here to specifically and intentionally attack MD Arms.

Then, when the mods called them on it, these members responded by calling the mods nazis, etc.

Ever since then, it has been almost impossible to resist the knee jerk response.

I am one of these newbs who only signed on to this forum to question the oddity of MDarms lack of updates, and I certainly am not a plant. My only motivation was the fact that I can't get any communication from MDarms (hardly ever have been able to anyway except speedy payment processing...) and after sitting quietly for over a year, and understanding how things take time to develop, etc, etc,... I finally lost patience when after having promised weekly updates, Mike suddenly falls off the map and is unreachable. In light of the fact that an update (even if it is bad news) only takes 2 or 3 minutes to post, I found it strange that such an update was not being posted, (and yes I understand the forum gods are not the keeper of, or warranty dept of MDarms) and that emails, and phone calls were, and have been unanswered. I think the phenomenon of newbs coming in here and "starting shit" is not to be all that suspect given the recent circumstances. Not to mention that time is somewhat of a factor seeing as how the most liberal senator ever may soon become president and we may have allot of nifty things like this drum banned.... I also hear what a couple other people (so-called newbs) are saying when they question the forum insiders/veterans acting high-and-mighty and saying things like "There are other things going on" and "Mike aint been around" .... It makes it sound like there's some privy information or something, or people are trying to sound important... Oh well. To answer the veterans concerns about the supposed insanity and dead-horse beating tone of such newbs who complain... It's simple: People who sign up simply to question don't really care about their reputation here, it's an ANONYMOUS forum, so-what if veteran members scoff, some people are just looking for answers on this. It goes way beyond money, it's not that much money anyway, it's just about the peculiarity of the lack of recent updates after they were promised so profoundly at the beginning of August. Maybe MDarms is the greatest thing ever,maybe Mike is right on top of things, that's fine, I'll wait 2 years if that's the case, but for god's sake give a simple updates. He must read these posts - seriously, but then he decides not to respond to them and head-off suspicion?! Weird...

When I stated there are "things going on"... I was simply stating that Y'all cant seem to grasp the concept of paid for ad space... no more no less.. so secret squirrel stuff here....

If you have been here a year.. the you know what's up.....

Any NOOB can log on and read the stickied forums... In fact, most other gun forums DEMAND it....

We have been and still are the most lenient gun forum on the net....(And I'm called a Nazi anf a Forum God??? WTF??)

but still you can not comprehend the simplicity of a paid ad space, continue to post complaints IN the ad space vs the feedback section..

I can only guide you, I can not make you any smarter.......

I WILL correct violations.... until MD is no longer a business member.....That however is unlikely..

Funny how it is all a small handful of non contributors who stir the shit..

I'm all about being friends and having fun here... but as a Marine, I DO MY JOB....

Werther it be shutting down crap talkers in a business section, just like I did Pistol Pimp for attacking Tromix

(And even received a death threat... fine...whatever... STILL STFU!)

and squashing shitstorms and riots..... It's a dirty job... but someone has got to do it...

Most people are OK with it... even our laddies are tougher than the rash of whiny bitches who come here to shill or get attention... As I STILL cant answer your questions cuz I aint got no answer.....

Like Coach Tucker used to say.... You play PUSSY, you get FUCKED!

We ALL will be enlightened when Mike graces us with his presence..

untill then.. the boot is ready...... your play jokers!

boot.gifIf folks is gonna call me a Nazi, I may as well have some fun with it......

Seeing we cant control our selves...lets get fucking AGGRO!

Well I'm one of the guilty, I have called someone here a nazi, don't remember who. But that was when I was uninformed ,unenlightened and a bit of an ass. After setting down and reading a few thousand posts and the aftermath of such, I have to give Jugg and Cobra and all the Mods here a big hand. They spend a lot of time taking care of this forum. And for that I am sorry to have used such a term for them and ask their forgiveness. I know when I've been an ASS and regret it. That said, not only did I have faith in Mike and his drum, that after the first one, I ordered 2 more. I know how hard it is to bring some thing from an idea in your head, to a working physical object, let alone designing it for mass production. So, Mike if ya read this....HUZZAH!

I think what really got the sand up everyone's pipe was when we had people register and then their first post was a complaint about the drum wait.

It looked real suspicious.

And as it turned out, a couple of them WERE shills/plants that came on here to specifically and intentionally attack MD Arms.

Then, when the mods called them on it, these members responded by calling the mods nazis, etc.

Ever since then, it has been almost impossible to resist the knee jerk response.

I am one of these newbs who only signed on to this forum to question the oddity of MDarms lack of updates, and I certainly am not a plant. My only motivation was the fact that I can't get any communication from MDarms (hardly ever have been able to anyway except speedy payment processing...) and after sitting quietly for over a year, and understanding how things take time to develop, etc, etc,... I finally lost patience when after having promised weekly updates, Mike suddenly falls off the map and is unreachable. In light of the fact that an update (even if it is bad news) only takes 2 or 3 minutes to post, I found it strange that such an update was not being posted, (and yes I understand the forum gods are not the keeper of, or warranty dept of MDarms) and that emails, and phone calls were, and have been unanswered. I think the phenomenon of newbs coming in here and "starting shit" is not to be all that suspect given the recent circumstances. Not to mention that time is somewhat of a factor seeing as how the most liberal senator ever may soon become president and we may have allot of nifty things like this drum banned.... I also hear what a couple other people (so-called newbs) are saying when they question the forum insiders/veterans acting high-and-mighty and saying things like "There are other things going on" and "Mike aint been around" .... It makes it sound like there's some privy information or something, or people are trying to sound important... Oh well. To answer the veterans concerns about the supposed insanity and dead-horse beating tone of such newbs who complain... It's simple: People who sign up simply to question don't really care about their reputation here, it's an ANONYMOUS forum, so-what if veteran members scoff, some people are just looking for answers on this. It goes way beyond money, it's not that much money anyway, it's just about the peculiarity of the lack of recent updates after they were promised so profoundly at the beginning of August. Maybe MDarms is the greatest thing ever,maybe Mike is right on top of things, that's fine, I'll wait 2 years if that's the case, but for god's sake give a simple updates. He must read these posts - seriously, but then he decides not to respond to them and head-off suspicion?! Weird...

The thing is, if you are not concerned about your reputation here, then you will obviously keep acting like a smart ass little shit, repeating the same piss, and moan female whinning, as we have already noticed. Anonymous? Maybey so jerkass, but the so called forum gods know your every move, and thoughts, but even us mere mortals can predict what you will do next, SOS. I personally am not scoffing at your need for questions answerd, just getting tired of your tone, and lack of understanding when you have been instructed on how to use this forum. Nobody here is your mommy, so putting up with you when you wont act right is not a requirement for the forum gods, so I wont be very surprised when you get struck by lightning. I doubt your wait will be 2 years, but if it was, I seriously doubt it would be spent here at our home. I hope you become a productive member of our forum, but I wont hold my breath as you have made it known that we are just a place to vent your complaints.

Remeber a time before the "drum" when everyone got along? lol All i can say is i'll wait and when that day comes and it's on my front step, i can laugh at all the cry babies that passed up their chance or canceled and god forbid we end up with a liberal president and now they are banded from production. If you want to buy my drum from me then you better look "damn" good in a skirt and give the "gift" that keeps on giving. lol :haha::lolol::super:

I wouldn't call you a nazi. They have discipline.

You have no concept of what you speak, Nazies pissed thier pants when my Marine brothers began picking them off, they ran like cowards, as we screamed while running into battle to bayonet their assess, and engage in hand to hand combat with them. Hence the name Teufelhunden/Devil Dogs, here is a history lesson http://www.usmc1.us/teufelhunden.html

There are many other moments in times of war that are too numerous to mention, but let me say as far discipline goes around here, my Marine brother Juggs has showed more than his share. I hope you dont let that beer buzz mess things up for you, but Im sure you were joking around....right?

I wouldn't call you a nazi. They have discipline.

you wanna make this personal?????

I hope this guy got some kind of warning. It's totally unacceptable to talk to a Mod on this forum that way. Because of my relationship with Cobra, I know what's been going on on this forum and I'm telling you, for the staff here, it hasn't been pleasant. They've had to deal with alot of shit from totally ignorant people. This is a Saiga forum. Not a drum forum. You got issues with Mike? Take it up with him. As a contributing member thats listened to all this from the beginning, I'm telling you I'm sick of all these stupid pointless questions. The staff here CANNOT answer your question as they don't have the answers. It's that simple. Word up? Leave the staff alone. You wanna come after me? Bring it on. I don't have to be on here every day listening to all the crap. They do.

+1 Racegal20!

Hey whiners: LAY OFF, ok? This isn't preschool. If a couple of hundred buck is THAT important, you shouldn't have pre-ordered drums.

My open invitation still stands. If you don't want your drum, transfer ownership of your pre-order to me, through Mike. When Mike tells me it's been done, I'll send you your money.

If that isn't good enough, then STFU and quit whining.

Edited by patriot

I too am disappointed by the lack of updates.

Maybe Juggs could start a "Important topics" thread in the "Private Sellers Feedback" section like he did for the AGP mags in the saiga 12 section. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19834

That should give everyone a place to focus their frustrations.

Although now that i think about it, it doesn't make much sense to lump the retailers together there with individuals. Maybe they retailers should get a feedback section of their own?

+1 Racegal20!

Hey whiners: LAY OFF, ok? This isn't preschool. If a couple of hundred buck is THAT important, you shouldn't have pre-ordered drums.

My open invitation still stands. If you don't want your drum, transfer ownership of your pre-order to me, through Mike. When Mike tells me it's been done, I'll send you your money.

Sometimes it ain't about nothing but a man keeping his word!

+1 Racegal20!

You prove he isn't keeping his word. You people are the ones that have insisted he give estimates. Every estimate he's given has been based on what others (who are in control) have told him. Could what he's said be untrue? Yes. Is what he's said a lie? No f'ing way. If you told a creditor that you would pay a bill next Monday and you based that on getting a paycheck on Friday, and you didn't get that check, does that make you a liar?

Face it guys. This is a toy. Not a necessity. None of you NEED it. You just want it. I understand. But you haven't been denied anything you truly need so get over it. And make no mistake. I got to play with one and it's fun. But not necessary.

+1 Racegal20!

You prove he isn't keeping his word. You people are the ones that have insisted he give estimates. Every estimate he's given has been based on what others (who are in control) have told him. Could what he's said be untrue? Yes. Is what he's said a lie? No f'ing way. If you told a creditor that you would pay a bill next Monday and you based that on getting a paycheck on Friday, and you didn't get that check, does that make you a liar?

Face it guys. This is a toy. Not a necessity. None of you NEED it. You just want it. I understand. But you haven't been denied anything you truly need so get over it. And make no mistake. I got to play with one and it's fun. But not necessary.

This thread is not about drums.... It's about updates.......................

+1 Racegal20!

This thread is not about drums.... It's about updates.......................

And this forum isn't about drums or updates. It's about Saigas. Mike has a website. Ask him for updates. Nobody on here knows anything more than anyone who has taken the time to read. You're not going to get an update here. Trying to find anything out here just annoys the regular members here that are waiting patiently.