I am upset....I just went out and bought 700 rnds of century (hot shot) 7.62x39. I converted my Saiga two months ago and shot maybe 100 rnds through the pipe w/ out any problems. I went out yesterday w/ a buddy bragging about how AWSOME this AK is and when we lined up a total of 11 rifles I pulled my baby from the gun rack and loaded her up.

We shot 40 rounds and all the sudden she would only fire every other round. The firing pin was not hitting the primer hard enough. This went on after I laid her down for 20 minutes. I took her apart and looked at the bolt which seemed fine..... the firing pin was floating back and forth even when I placed an empty and a live round. I am not tracking on why the pin is not hitting hard everytime I squeeze the G2 trigger????????

Has anyone had this problem or know what the hell is going on?????????? :ded:

After taking it apart again it seems like the firing pin is ok.....my conclusion is that when it cycles through the next round is not sitting right. There is too much distance for the pin to hit the primer hard enough. there is a firing pin mark on the rounds.