Another Saiga 12...should I?

:rolleyes: I have two unconverted S12's and I just got a call from my favorite FFL telling me that he wanted my answer by tomorrow whether I still want an S12 he's holding for me. Months ago, I put my name on a list in the event he happened to get any more. Well, shit, should I get another. I'm somewhat driven to get it simply because...what if there are no more to come to the U.S.? With tensions between the U.S. and Russia and another gun ban looming in the horizon, what does the future look like for the importation of more Saiga 12's?

Does anyone here have any insight as to whether or not the Saiga12 will become an endangered species? As an investment, is it safe to assume the Saiga12 will continue to climb in price or will it saturate the market becoming as commonplace as an 870 or a mossy? Three can be good... one for a second conversion, one for spare parts, and one for future resale. And to think...before I got my first S12, I realy didn't care for shotties as being part of my collection. :rolleyes:

Edited by ILstMyMarbles