Ok, I will follow juggernaut's suggestion about posting feedback here. I still don't quite understand why, when a sponsor has a forum to solicit sales, you have to go to another forum titled "private sellers" to post concerns but here I am...

Mike seems to be having difficulty. I don't know him, what his personal situation is or what other challanges he is facing. He seems to be on the brink of producing a highly desired product and seems to have great attention to quality; however, his communication on progress has been very poor.

This has been made worse by his promise, in his forum and on his website, to provide weekly updates. The updates were well received but stopped as soon as they began. I can't speak for others but I don't need a detailed explanation, just a few words ever few weeks to know that things are inching forward.

The drum is not an expensive item for me, I don't need or want my money back nor do I have some great need for the drum. I'm just anxious to have a new toy and feel Mike has an obligation to those that supported him by fronting the money to produce the product.

If anything, I think those on this that invested in his idea would be willing to help Mike reach his goal if he could explain where the bottleneck is in the process.

There, that is what I wanted to say.

Joe Williams

Houston, TX

Ok, I will follow juggernaut's suggestion about posting feedback here. I still don't quite understand why, when a sponsor has a forum to solicit sales, you have to go to another forum titled "private sellers" to post concerns but here I am...

This is where feedback happens...Every feedback thread I have started, good or bad has been here.....

People and businesses..... Perhaps "private sellers" is poor nomenclature.

I will pass it up the chain.

Edit: Did you attempt to contact MD Arms?

So, did you cancel your order? I'd still like to get in on getting a production drum.

btw my gripe isnt with MDArms

this is your place to gripe..... the floor is yours....

-----------------------------------------------------------

NONE of the griping belonged in the MD section.....

Communication is a huge part of doing good business.

I am always impressed when Mike posts up a reply.

Keeping your word is another huge one.

Weekly updates would have kept a vast amount of the complaints quiet.

Mike is not doing himself any favors by keeping quiet. It is already coming back to bite him.

However.

Lately, between offering more and more pre-orders, and charging the rest of the deposit on orders, this is starting to develop fishy undertones.

The only thing keeping me in on this is other board members. Tony being a big one. Keep giving Mike the thumbs up.

I'll be glad when Mike is turning out drums as fast as he gets orders for them.

However I'm only giving Mike tell Chaos comes out with some working drums.

Juggs...i dont like rock the boat....kinda like pissing off a waiter that could spit in ur food. just impatient and tired of waiting is all....patience is a virture im trying to get a grasp on.

Trust me, no one will be more pleased with the delivery of the drum than Cobra and myself.....

Every little bump seems to twisted WAY out of proportion and we are left to deal with clean up/damage control....

I think it would be fair to say that my gripe is not with MD Arms either......

Well i guess it could be worse, i've been burned a lot out there in internet land without even knowing who the fuck i'm tryin to get a hold of, my latest is a online bookstore who sent me the wrong item and doesn't have any phone #'s or anything, at least microsoft has phone #'s i can get lost in for tech support, even tho this is their tech support....

e3ecattech.jpg

anyways, keep the good faith and hopefully you'll be rewarded ;) or try to get a refund and use it if you really need it. just curious, how long the wait on your end?