Where's the 7.62 drums at?

I'm looking through all the picture posts and don't see any drums. I'm under the impression that you could have a drum on a Saiga after you do the mod so it'll accept standard AK mags (this mod that I know nothing about because I'm just getting into this 7.62 business). Somebody set me straight please :)

akpistolrodneyweb.jpg

Once you do the modifications necessary, any standard mag will fit, including the drums.

Now I hope that pic is not of you........."Somebody set me straight please :)".......................................GET YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER ........ESPECIALLY INDOORS....................

I'm looking through all the picture posts and don't see any drums. I'm under the impression that you could have a drum on a Saiga after you do the mod so it'll accept standard AK mags (this mod that I know nothing about because I'm just getting into this 7.62 business). Somebody set me straight please :)

akpistolrodneyweb.jpg

Copes Distributing Inc. is selling them.

akpistolrodneyweb.jpg

Copes Distributing Inc. is selling them.

I thought the same so no that ain't me. So where's all the drums in the picture posts? I figured everybody would have 'em based on all the hubbub going on with the S12 drums.

Since an AK drum is more common and there are a fair amount of them floating around the country you can pick them up through mail order relatively easily. The hubbub with the S-12 drums is that there really isn't a whole lot out there, therefore a higher demand with less product = people bitching

I thought the same so no that ain't me. So where's all the drums in the picture posts? I figured everybody would have 'em based on all the hubbub going on with the S12 drums.

Since an AK drum is more common and there are a fair amount of them floating around the country you can pick them up through mail order relatively easily. The hubbub with the S-12 drums is that there really isn't a whole lot out there, therefore a higher demand with less product = people bitching

Brand new Bulgarian 75 round drums made on Chinese machines. Exactly the same as the early 90's Chinese drums and legal to import into the U.S. 5,000 have already been imported.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&...0195&page=1