EAA is importing ZASTAVA (serbian) sporter AK's

about 399$ is what I've read so far. These ARE SINGLE STACK, and have slant cut recievers witht the yugo style bolt through the buttstock mounting pattern. Pretty nice besides the fugly stock... but I won't get too excited unless they start comming out with other calibers/ configurations. I'd love an RPK variant or a .223 that could be built up into an M-95 clone.

and have slant cut recievers
We're still awaiting confirmation of this.

I believe the wood stock is enveloping a square cut receiver (like some other previous butthole stock designs), but am wanting better pictures for confirmation.

and have slant cut recievers
We're still awaiting confirmation of this.

I believe the wood stock is enveloping a square cut receiver (like some other previous butthole stock designs), but am wanting better pictures for confirmation.

They are slant cut. AR 15 Link Even with the single stack magwell and crappy EAA markings, I still want one...

They are slant cut. AR 15 Link Even with the single stack magwell and crappy EAA markings, I still want one...

That's great news!

Those bozos cut a standard rear block at an angle.

All your standard Yugo fixed stocks should fit (along with the ACE block).

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread. But if anyone is interested in the Serbian version AK-47, (7.62x39) Bud's Gun's in Lexington KY has them in stock for $366.00 SHIPPING INCLUDED. A really good price as far as I can tell. Check his website for info.

The only down side is that EAA is selling extra 10 round mags at $45 each or 2 for $60. Maybe some of you know about alternate sellers of the mags, or other mags that fit. Thats beyond my knowledge level right now. I gotta find $366 quick !!

Borrowed photo from their site-

11267.jpg

Yes, that is a top-rail on the gun. Bud's identifies it...

Edited by Mayor Al

I bought a PAP with wood furniture and side rail. I'm in the middle of hogging out the front trunion to accept full size mags. Threading the barrel was straight forward. Knocking the front sight pin out was really easy. It required two springs for the pin though. CNC warrior has all the toys for the project.