painting these drums?

ok now that these are getting into our sweaty little hands,, and for those testers who have already had the priviledge,, could or can or would you paint this material to match the pattern on a saiga?

mine are all painted with aluma hyde 2 in a flectarn pattern , if these can be painted camo what to use? i ordered mine with smoke back plate so i would leave that alone but rest of body would be a nice match.. any knowledge here?

i am assuming that the poymer body is similar to other mag bodies from fb in the 308s, and thd agp 10 rounders for the 12 ga. these paint fine with aluma hyde 2 .. would really like not to have a big black balloon hanging under a sweet camo job..

well i reallydidnt mean to just use a2,, what i should have been clearer on was to ask about any finish for the material these drums are made of, and if anyone has had any idea's or experience with this yet, i am all for using my favorite rattle can paint

Im going to get mine gold plated and put a nice chrome spinna on it. Make it look Hardcore ya know.

I did a quick mock up. Im also thinking about getting my initials on the back in Diamonds in Olde English lettering.

DRUMBLING.gif

gunna be pimp.

edit/ maybe some neon along the mold lines too. hmmmm....

Edited by Gunstar9
Im going to get mine gold plated and put a nice chrome spinna on it. Make it look Hardcore ya know.

I did a quick mock up. Im also thinking about getting my initials on the back in Diamonds in Olde English lettering.

DRUMBLING.gif

gunna be pimp.

OMG!!! :lolol:

Need to hook it up on some 28's. I think AA has just what you need....yo

Bitching!

DRUMBLING.gif

gunna be pimp.

Now dat shit be tight, yo. :smoke:

I have used aerosol Plasti Dip rubberized spray on some of my pistol grips to give them a soft grip that is rubbery and tough. I am wondering if it may work well on the body of the drum to keep it from being dinged up by the random drops that are bound to happen.

It comes in black and clear, I will have to do some thinking on this one.