My order was #310 which puts me on the bubble and most likely out of the running for this batch because I am sure there were several greedy bastards on here that bought more than one.................................................

I dunno will, you may barely squeeze into the first batch. Im in the 900's It would take a miracle from God for me to get in there LOL

GODDAM I am glad to hear of these tracking numbers!

WTG Mike! :super:

Until I get my shipping info, I give you all fair warning that I hate you all for getting yours first.

+1, you bastards! 380 & 2550, FUX! Actually, it's ok, I'm still waiting for my saiga. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to have it my hands to caress... I MEAN inspect.

My precious....

Effen way to GO!!

Yawhol!!

What Twinsen said too,.. so keep it down,.., at least till I get mine too<.. :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Until I get my shipping info, I give you all fair warning that I hate you all for getting yours first.
Man I wish I lived in a "free" state, and could have one these bad-boys.

Congrats fellas! Can't wait to start seeing pictures/reviews/drooling!

:super: :super:

I feel sorry for you for living in a communist state. Maybe you can make a road trip to one of the drum owners closest to you and he will let you fire off a drum.

If you buy the gas to go to the range, the shells, hotdogs, chips, beer for after the shoot and......... well you get the idea. ;)

Edited by waltham_41

I feel sorry for you for living in a communist state. Maybe you can make a road trip to one of the drum owners closest to you and he will let you fire off a drum.

If you buy the gas to go to the range, the shells, hotdogs, chips, beer for after the shoot and......... well you get the idea. ;)

Come on down to Pennslytucky....we'll get kicked off a range...it will be a good time :smoke:

*Edit* UPS says the drums are in Columbus OH... delivery date is 9/11 now go figure

Edited by scoutjoe

Come on down to Pennslytucky....we'll get kicked off a range...it will be a good time :smoke:

*Edit* UPS says the drums are in Columbus OH... delivery date is 9/11 now go figure

That would be a hell of a time! I don't plan on living in NY forever. For 1, my girl's trying to get me to move to SC, and for 2, I live about 15 minutes from the PA border (and now work even closer: <5 minutes from the border).

So, one day...........I too will be jumping for joy as I track my MD drum on it's way to my house. Muaaaaahahahahah! (But wait, I still need an S-12 :ded: )