Tracking # Received

Mike I have received the tracking# for the drum I ordered. Thanks alot man and I look forward to making my shoulder sore as shit. PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T START TO MAKE THIS INTO A BITCH SESSION!!!!!!. Cobra and Juggs if any whining starts please delete this topic. Any ways I'm happier than a dog with 3 dicks, don't know which one to lick.

post-1182-1220938775_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobra 76 two
Lets try this again!
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iam so jealous! Its ok though, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting so close I can feel it. Another big thanks to Mike for seeing this through its gonna be awesome!

Have fun with your drum/s you lucky SOB & be sure to torture us some more with pics and maybe even a video.

-Brian

Mike I have received the tracking# for the drum I ordered. Thanks alot man and I look forward to making my shoulder sore as shit. PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T START MAKE THIS INTO A BITCH SESSION. Cobra and Juggs if any whining starts please delete this topic. Any ways I'm happier than a dog with 3 dicks, don't know which one to lick.

post-1182-1220938775_thumb.jpg

I JUST RECEIVED MY TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY 2 DRUMS AS WELL !!!

I WAS NUMBER 3 IN LINE!!!

NOW THE WAIT SEEMS LIKE IT WAS ONLY DAYS SINCE INCEPTION.

THANKS MIKE FOR EVERYTHING.

Edited by Dannzo
Any ways I'm happier than a dog with 3 dicks, don't know which one to lick.

ROFLOL Thats a new one on me. Enjoy your drum and make sure to share it with us poor fuckers that are gonna have to wait a few weeks (sob) before we get ours. :lolol:

Man I just hope I can bust the cherry on the drum before I head out to Germany. Don't worry bro I'm pretty sure you'll have your drum before I get back and put a fuck load of rounds through it. So keep me informed on how it goes.

Sh**, what are Juggs and Cobra gonna do now?

Jake

Stomp people who start "My drum don't work" threads.....

Same thing as when the AGP came out.......

Some people can't figure out that ANYTHING mold injected may require a hair of sanding to make it perfect... and not a reliability service.....

Try keeping a running count of order numbers, so people will know how far along things are going.

Dannzo, what was your order number, 203?

Yes, My order number is 203.

I will hopefully post photo's this Friday when they should arrive.

Juggs and Cobra, yeah I think your gonna have your work cut out for yall for a little bit, hopefully not though. I'm pretty sure Mike did his best to work out all the kinks, but you know there is going to be that few that bitch and complain instead of asking the beta testers or Mike for an easy fix. By the way Order# 215, and thank you very much Mike for not rushing production and to the mods for all the grief you've sustained about when is the drum going to ship. Thank you all.

i hope a lot of people only ordered one because Im on the fence for the first 120 at EV-307. :what:

I my order # is 250 and I ordered 2.

I am pretty sure 200+ were already sold by that time.

==================================

From a chat with a buddy on Aug 16th 2007

[08:46] Erkin: I ended up ordering 2 drums

[08:47] Erkin: since I only have to pay 50% down

[08:47] Erkin: now and the rest when it ships

[08:47] Erkin: I was like hell yeah

[08:47] Erkin: That guy is making some FAT cash

[08:47] Erkin: Already has orders for 205 drums

[08:48] Shodin: wow

[08:48] Erkin: That means since 6pm last night

[08:48] Shodin: he's gonna be busy for a while

[08:48] Erkin: he has pulled in 32,800 bucks

[08:48] Shodin: gross

[08:48] Erkin: yeah

[08:48] Shodin: gross profit that is

[08:48] Erkin: but still that isn't bad

[08:48] Erkin: for your store being open 14 hours

[08:48] Erkin: lol

[08:48] Erkin: and only selling one product

Edited by reoiv

I received a shipping notice from UPS with tracking number today as well. It had an expected delivery date of today, but seeing as the label was just made yesterday, I didn't think that was likely. But I'm ecstatic! I may not sleep until they get here.

CLEANUP AISLE 4!

TRYING AGAIN HERE....

Be sure and read the first post! If any of you want to whine or bitch ABOUT ANYTHING, it is NOT welcome in this thread and you will be immediately suspended for starting it.

That means no whining about someone you may know who has passed away, no cursing at the staff or JUDGING us on our actions!, NO NEGATIVITY PERIOD!!!!

If you don't have something to say about receiving your own tracking number, maybe just don't say anything at all.

If you are not one of the people who ordered early enough to get on this first round of shipping, please save your crying or start another thread....no...on second thought, please just save all your crying and be patient.

You people who do not like the way this forum is run need to stop trying to change it and just move on down the road. We don't want you here if you are not happy here. We are tired of babysitting a bunch of crybabies. :ded:

CLEANUP AISLE 4!

TRYING AGAIN HERE....

Be sure and read the first post! If any of you want to whine or bitch ABOUT ANYTHING, it is NOT welcome in this thread and you will be immediately suspended for starting it.

That means no whining about someone you may know who has passed away, no cursing at the staff or JUDGING us on our actions!, NO NEGATIVITY PERIOD!!!!

If you don't have something to say about receiving your own tracking number, maybe just don't say anything at all.

If you are not one of the people who ordered early enough to get on this first round of shipping, please save your crying or start another thread....no...on second thought, please just save all your crying and be patient.

You people who do not like the way this forum is run need to stop trying to change it and just move on down the road. We don't want you here if you are not happy here. We are tired of babysitting a bunch of crybabies. :ded:

Big +1

My number was 205, my drum is in route. :super:

Are you saying no one's opinion counts for anything and you are not allowed to express your opinion?

I don't get it. Anyone that disagrees without being offensive and rude needs to move on??

There you go with those negative waves.........................

CLEANUP AISLE 4!

TRYING AGAIN HERE....

Big Thanks Cobra, like the way you edited first post. :super:

USP40, Damn that's awesome, my tracking# says it's in route. :smoke:

Oh shit I forgot I quit smoking, hum. :super: :super: :super:

Edited as useless post.........................

Just couldn't help yourself could ya huck? Had to test me?

"Are you saying no one's opinion counts for anything and you are not allowed to express your opinion?

I don't get it. Anyone that disagrees without being offensive and rude needs to move on??"

What does this post have to do with tracking numbers? Check out a book on reading comprehension skills and read it for the next 3 days....

NEXT!