Tracking # Received

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone needs to get hooked on phonics.

How many drums were in the first batch to ship? I thought it was 120,but trukreltrog gives me hope at 250.

If I'm not mistaken, the order numbers started at 200, so 201 should be the first out.

cool!

Sh**, what are Juggs and Cobra gonna do now?

Jake

Stomp people who start "My drum don't work" threads.....

Same thing as when the AGP came out.......

Some people can't figure out that ANYTHING mold injected may require a hair of sanding to make it perfect... and not a reliability service.....

I really enjoy watching you guys slay the trolls. I'll help you out any way I can. :devil:

Congrats guys on the drums getting shipped! I can't wait until I get the tracking number sent to me being #2160. :smoke:

The numbers started at 200 buy many folks bought more than one. As of this evening, I still have not received a tracking number and I am #219. Per one of the other threads someone in 18 in front of me bought 100. Not sure if that was a true statement or not. I will post up as soon as i get my tracking #.

UPS notification in the e-mail inbox this a.m. Drum Inbound!

Order Number : EV-230

Order Date : 8/15/2007

Scheduled delivery Monday!

I'll have to figure out a way to make it work with Jeric's LRBH and it will be going with me to the NC Recon 3-gun later this month.

My UPS tracking number thingy says "Out for delivery"

Its ok I know 90% of you want to know where I live to come steal them off my porch ;)

Isn't Google Earth a wonderful thing!

Good luck! this part of the state is a big green blob last time I checked :haha:

Ok so everybody who is looking for my front porch, forget it :) My dad got home early and found a package from Mike .

Vaporware my ass ;)

Excellent! The eagle has landed. Pics of everything that came in the box pertaining to the drum will be most appreciated. (Including the list of trouble ammo etc)

The UPS didn't come today , It still said out for delivery on their tracking website. :the_iron_man::scorn::super_man:

Whenever that happens to me, it means that they couldn't find the house or that there wasn't anyone to sign for it, if applicable.

Yea I looked on the UPS website again they re-schedule it for tomorrow . You're correct I have to sign for it . I'm going to stick a ote on the door for the guy to leave it on the porch.