Tracking # Received

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the numbers should start to come faster and faster, since he said that for every order someone placed it assigned a new number, and he is shipping peoples stuff all together, so that is clearing out orders that were placed farther down the line. Like someone that was number 400, then a few months ordered some springs and that order was 1200, when he ships 400, 1200 should get shipped also. That means the list should start getting a bunch of holes in it, and he should start to fly through em the farther he goes. wooohoo, cant wait!

CJG

I am also fairly sure that canceled orders left holes in the list. I bought my drum on someone else's cancellation. I got a spot, but I didn't get their spot. I went to the end of the line. I think that when their original order # comes up, it will be skipped, and the next in line will be filled.

UPS tracking still had it outside Chicago, however I received an automated call 2 days ago stating it would be delivered in Seattle yesterday which was the scheduled day. I left a note for the driver to have my neighbor sign for the package just in case the online tracking was wrong. Came home from work and neighbor hands me the package !

My 2 drums #325 (and 2442) were in great shape and look to be extremely well constructed. A buddy of mine couldn't believe they had been invented and constructed by essentially one fellow. Have not had a chance to shoot my converted Saiga with the drum today, but unlike the 10-round mags I purchased last year, these drums dry-cylce flawlessly using the recommended 100 rd value-pack shells. In fairness I should point out that although my 10-round mags don't dry-cycle well, they have all performed well during live fire.

Edited by TheFringe

Had something different happen today here. Got a phone call from UPS that was an automated tracking number and verification whether or not I was going to be home tomorrow to receive a package that has to be signed for.

Never had that happen before. They usually just try and deliver, then leave a yellow slip in the mailbox if I'm not here.

strange :unsure:

Wanted to let everyone know that when the UPS guy comes by tomorrow that orders up to and including EV-1189 will be shipped. I have read that some never received their tracking number. UPS should be sending an automatic email. It might be that some people are using a different email address than they placed their order with. Other that I don't know why it wouldn't be sent. Everyone that has an order shipping out tomorrow will receive a tracking number in the morning. Thanks again everyone!

Wanted to let everyone know that when the UPS guy comes by tomorrow that orders up to and including EV-1189 will be shipped. I have read that some never received their tracking number. UPS should be sending an automatic email. It might be that some people are using a different email address than they placed their order with. Other that I don't know why it wouldn't be sent. Everyone that has an order shipping out tomorrow will receive a tracking number in the morning. Thanks again everyone!

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super::lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

:super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super::lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

NOOOOOOO!!! I missed it by 1 order (Order EV-1190) :cry: ..... oh well quess I will be first when the next batch ships :super:

I thought I was in the 2000's. just checked 1044 and its shipped YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I saw that ans just started giggling. God I'm pathetic. can't wait to get it know. Mike you are awesome.

edit to add

just received tracking number

Edited by utahhandyman

NOOOOOOO!!! I missed it by 1 order (Order EV-1190) :cry: ..... oh well quess I will be first when the next batch ships :super:

OUCH...... That would be like missing the lottery by one number. My suggestion is to drink heavily until you do get your number.. It will ease the pain.

Man, I hope mine ships. EV-739. Got an e-mail from Mike last night saying that UPS didn't think my address existed. Oh the curses of living in the country between roads lol.

I hear ya brother! Same thing happened to me. He wrote and said UPS didn't recognize my address for some reason, even though they come here all the time...

I didn't get any tracking number either, but got a call yesterday from them.

Well I saw the Big Brown Santa coming up the road and was waiting at the end of my driveway by the time he stopped there!

Wooo Hooooo!!

Now I should be able to unleash 40 rds of 12 ga in less than 15 seconds! :super:

Thanks Mike!

I'll be posting some comparison pics soon with the Beta drum. But for now...

Compliments of MD Arms! :smoke:

post-1293-1222103014_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1222102997_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1222103067_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1222103083_thumb.jpg

:super:

Mike has taken pitty on me and and shipped 1190!!!! Just received my tracking number!

OUCH...... That would be like missing the lottery by one number. My suggestion is to drink heavily until you do get your number.. It will ease the pain.

The user's guide cracks me up....the back side I mean.

:smoke:

Yep that Mike and his sense of humor...lol! Reminded me of this old hunter I used to know. He had the front half of a huge whitetail deer mounted like it was jumping out of the wall in his den....then if you went through the living room, on the other side of that wall, there was the back half jumping through! :lolol: