Tracking # Received

EV-2578 no tracking # yet. That's OK though, I don't have a tracking # for my Saiga that is out being worked on yet, either. I would probably be bummed if I had one and not the other!

LOL... Mine is EV-2580... and I am waiting for my Saiga too... Lots of fun ahead :smoke:

Edited by ilsrwy27
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Drums arrived!!!!! Wifey signed for them and they're in my house!! Too bad I'm at Camp LeJeune, North Carolina right now 8 hours away from them :cryss: But, I'll be back at home on Friday. And there will be drum goodness waiting for me!!!!!

edit: order number 506 or 507 + 2500something

Edited by mmmtang
So from what I can gather, these are shipping at a rate of about 500 (order numbers) a week. Is this assessment close to correct?

If that is true, that is some shipping effort for two men!

1 every 5 mins, 12 an hour, 100 a day (8hrs), 500 a work week.

1 every 10 mins, 6 an hour, 60 a day (10hrs), 420 a Full 7day week.

So it's safe to assume that they're working between 8 and 10hr days, 5-7 days a week at 1 order every 5 to 10 minutes.

LOL

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!....soon my dream project I started on June 07 will be complete with the drums. Order #'s EV-1097, 2194, and 2644 are on their way. Looks like I'll be freaking people out at the gun range next weekend!

Your 2- 2XXX numbers must have been "grandfathered in" to your earlier order because I've got Order Number EV-2438 , and no tracking number yet.

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!....soon my dream project I started on June 07 will be complete with the drums. Order #'s EV-1097, 2194, and 2644 are on their way. Looks like I'll be freaking people out at the gun range next weekend!

Your 2- 2XXX numbers must have been "grandfathered in" to your earlier order because I've got Order Number EV-2438 , and no tracking number yet.

If you read mikes update, you would have seen where he specifically said that people with multiple orders would have ALL their stuff shipped together when qued by lowest order number that person held. That is why he is moving so fast the farther he goes, a lot of people placed multiple orders several months appart, so that is making for big holes farther back the list.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

If you read mikes update, you would have seen where he specifically said that people with multiple orders would have ALL their stuff shipped together when qued by lowest order number that person held. That is why he is moving so fast the farther he goes, a lot of people placed multiple orders several months appart, so that is making for big holes farther back the list.

CJG

Ditto, EV-204 and EV-2,### something shipped together...

Im down to 24 hours before delivery of drum....... ARRGGGGG the wait is killing me!

I wont be here for delivery, wife will have to sign for it. She keeps screwing with me saying that she is going to open it. I told her she opens it and I open her xmas gifts for her LOL

Man, I hope mine ships. EV-739. Got an e-mail from Mike last night saying that UPS didn't think my address existed. Oh the curses of living in the country between roads lol.

I hear ya brother! Same thing happened to me. He wrote and said UPS didn't recognize my address for some reason, even though they come here all the time...

I didn't get any tracking number either, but got a call yesterday from them.

Well I saw the Big Brown Santa coming up the road and was waiting at the end of my driveway by the time he stopped there!

Wooo Hooooo!!

Now I should be able to unleash 40 rds of 12 ga in less than 15 seconds! :super:

Thanks Mike!

Yah, I get ups in here all the time, but every so often they say my address isn't real. Got my tracking # today, should be here tuesday. I'm stoked.

I got my tracking # today!! Woooohoooo. Now if my BOHICA .50BMG upper will just get here. I have been waiting just as long for it. Good things come to those who wait. These are the three items I have waited longest for and something tells me will be all worthwhile. My AXR sure is.

1. TPD AXR

2. MD ARMS 20 saiga 12 drum

3. BOHICA ARMS .50 BMG upper

Here are pics of my AXR that I waited over a year for.

img239.imageshack.us/img239/5765/cimg4238wy1.jpg

img392.imageshack.us/img392/1818/cimg4235ks4.jpg

img352.imageshack.us/img352/2142/cimg4237mu7.jpg

Edited by JasonblkZ06
I got my tracking # today!! Woooohoooo. Now if my BOHICA .50BMG upper will just get here. I have been waiting just as long for it. Good things come to those who wait. These are the three items I have waited longest for and something tells me will be all worthwhile. My AXR sure is.

1. TPD AXR

2. MD ARMS 20 saiga 12 drum

3. BOHICA ARMS .50 BMG upper

Here are pics of my AXR that I waited over a year for.

img239.imageshack.us/img239/5765/cimg4238wy1.jpg

img392.imageshack.us/img392/1818/cimg4235ks4.jpg

img352.imageshack.us/img352/2142/cimg4237mu7.jpg

YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!! WAS IS YOUR ORDER NUMBER???

CJG

I haven't been too much of an update nazi... so thanks for letting me know.