Tracking # Received

Tracking info shows my drums arriving tomorrow (order EV-793).

After having the opportunity to see and use the prototype at the last Florida shoot back in March, I had to just put it out of my mind that these drums were even in development. Definitely worth the wait...thanks Mike!

I'll be "function testing" the drums this weekend, so I'll be sure to take a camera along. The "WTF is that?" looks are going to be priceless.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read mikes update, you would have seen where he specifically said that people with multiple orders would have ALL their stuff shipped together when qued by lowest order number that person held. That is why he is moving so fast the farther he goes, a lot of people placed multiple orders several months appart, so that is making for big holes farther back the list.

CJG

I haven't been too much of an update nazi... so thanks for letting me know.

Thats fine and I understand, didnt really want to jump on your sht too hard. Any ways, I will make sure and let you guys know when I get my tracking info for order 19xx :) Mabe later this week or after the weekend...(fingers crossed), I have been out of town on business now for about 5 months and I get back next tuesday, I am pretty amazed at how this timing is actually going to work out well for me!

CJG

Edited by rotortuner
I got my tracking # today!! Woooohoooo. Now if my BOHICA .50BMG upper will just get here. I have been waiting just as long for it. Good things come to those who wait. These are the three items I have waited longest for and something tells me will be all worthwhile. My AXR sure is.

1. TPD AXR

2. MD ARMS 20 saiga 12 drum

3. BOHICA ARMS .50 BMG upper

Here are pics of my AXR that I waited over a year for.

img239.imageshack.us/img239/5765/cimg4238wy1.jpg

img392.imageshack.us/img392/1818/cimg4235ks4.jpg

img352.imageshack.us/img352/2142/cimg4237mu7.jpg

YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!! WAS IS YOUR ORDER NUMBER???

ah yes

EV-895 is the order #

FINALLY...the saga is over. I was supposed to recieve my three drums yesterday, But I had to go to my son's school at 2PM. So I left at 1:30. When I came home at 3PM I called UPS and they said they tried to deliver at 2:09PM. Was I ever furious. Anyway, I got them today-all intact. Thank you Mike. They are unbelieveable.

The Shit-Mobile delivered my MD-20 today. It's sitting in front of me... un-opened.... the anticipation is half the excitement!

wait....

Waiiiiitt.....

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...........

Ok, NOW! (BRB opening the package!

I got my UPS email also, I'm # 1860, delivery Monday.

Now my problem. The last 2 UPS deliveries were stolen before I got to them.

Does anyone here have an idea on what I should do so my drums don't disappear too?

Is there some kind of tool or implement that would scare the thieves away?

Thanks for any help.

Does anyone here have an idea on what I should do so my drums don't disappear too?

Thanks for any help.

Could you put out a heavy box and have the ups guy pad-a-lock it when he puts the package in?

Thanks for any help.

You shouldnt have to worry with this delivery since there is an adult signature required. Your or someone you know will have to be home ot sign for them. But ya, for your other stuff the padlock idea sounds good.

CJG

# EV-1864 and

# EV-2443 received today!

Thanks Mike!

took a little filing to fit properly

READ the DIRECTIONS!

less than my factory mags,.....

Haven't changed the spring settings or taken of any covers yet, or fired it yet,...

:killer::lolol::killer::lolol::killer::lolol::killer::lolol:

I think if you made multiple orders later, mike shipped 'em all with your first order,... he did mine!!

Thanks Mike ,..again,..

this thing weighs a ton when fully loaded, time to hit the weight bench and do some curls

post-9483-1223515807_thumb.jpg

post-9483-1223515822_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gas Giant
# EV-1864 and

# EV-2443 received today!

Thanks Mike!

took a little filing to fit properly

READ the DIRECTIONS!

less than my factory mags,.....

Haven't changed the spring settings or taken of any covers yet, or fired it yet,...

:killer::lolol::killer::lolol::killer::lolol::killer::lolol:

I think if you made multiple orders later, mike shipped 'em akl with your first order, he did mine!!

Thanks Mike ,..again,..

Damn you Gas Giant! I am #EV2152 it's not fair, it's not fair :cryss::haha:

How do you like the UPG, Gas Giant? Is it too long? I'm trying to decide between that or an ergo grip. I got both of my orders at the same time too, they were #380 AND #2550. I didn't want to say anything because I was afraid people would be upset. Sadly I can't use them because I'm still waiting on my guns.

Oh yeah, smoke>all.

Edited by bigj480

Thanks for any help.

You shouldnt have to worry with this delivery since there is an adult signature required. Your or someone you know will have to be home ot sign for them. But ya, for your other stuff the padlock idea sounds good.

CJG

Thanks, I was joking though.

On this board I was expecting people to tell me to hide in the shadows and use my Saiga12 (tool) to protect my drums. I was a little disappointed.

Edited by K98k
If you're going to use a firearm to scare someone, be prepared to kill them dead. Firearms aren't for brandishing. :ded:

Correct!!!

Just think how well 20 rounds of 12 gauge will "scare" someone.

I'm glad to see someone gets it. Too many people think all you have to do is rack the gun and the confrontation is over.

Thanks for pointing that out, anybody who has a gun for self protection should get some real training from a real trainer. There is a lot more to it than people think, it could save your life, and your wallet.

• 2 weeks later...