Tracking # Received

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, I didn't know that a signature would be required, but whenever I get my tracking # I will definitely leave a note on the door for the man in brown to leave the package, or have my hot lesbian neighbors sign for it. :smoke:

Pics of the neighbors??????? :devil:

Cool, I didn't know that a signature would be required, but whenever I get my tracking # I will definitely leave a note on the door for the man in brown to leave the package, or have my hot lesbian neighbors sign for it. :smoke:

Better yet, pics of the neighbors with the drum????? :haha:

Better yet, pics of the neighbors with the drum????? :haha:

Pix of the neighbors naked , with the drums. What can I say, I'm into rounditude!

#247 ships tomorrow if that helps anyone, :victory::victory::victory::haha2::big_smile::exciting:

Congratulations to Mike Davidson on his completion of this journey. It is an astounding accomplishment when you follow all he went through to get here. Kudos to Cobra, Juggs and the Moderator staff for holding things together for us when our Saiga Forum world was being rocked unceasingly by the really insecure and nasty folks who...nevermind. I want to thank my.....oops, wrong thread. Joy, Joy, Joy!

#247 ships tomorrow if that helps anyone, :victory::victory::victory::haha2::big_smile::exciting:

Congratulations to Mike Davidson on his completion of this journey. It is an astounding accomplishment when you follow all he went through to get here. Kudos to Cobra, Juggs and the Moderator staff for holding things together for us when our Saiga Forum world was being rocked unceasingly by the really insecure and nasty folks who...nevermind. I want to thank my.....oops, wrong thread. Joy, Joy, Joy!

EV-1172

damn guess i got a wait... :(

#293 keeping my fingers crossed for a tracking number to show up!

I just checked your order. It should that only the deposit had been paid. I must of had trouble when I was trying to charge the second halfback in (head low says) Feburary. If you need to enter a new card number I just went over a good way how to do it in the thread titled Credit card change, or something like that, here in my section. After I get it I can get your order out with the next UPS pickup.

Also wanted to say that UPS will pick up a couple hundred drums today. These drums going out today represent order numbers up to 399 I think.

I've got EV-2285. I'm not gonna let no "waitin' on the UPS man" interupt my beer drinking schedule. I've got plenty-o-time to savor everyone elses excitement and live vicariously through all of the posts of some very stoked people getting their drums. Lookin' forward to some range reports.

Thanks for all of the hard work Mike and MD Arms.

Cheers,

-T

Strangely enough, I have not seen any more canceled order drums reposted on Mikes site the last few days :super:

I have been watching just to see if there is anyone here dumb enough to still cancel their order :rolleyes:

Me thinks the remaining non believers have become believers LOL

Also wanted to say that UPS will pick up a couple hundred drums today. These drums going out today represent order numbers up to 399 I think.

I hope the big brown santa comes to see me in a few days. I filmed a very disappointing video today. :cryss:

I hope the big brown santa comes to see me in a few days. I filmed a very disappointing video today. :cryss:

What was that Cobra?

What was that Cobra?

:ph34r:

It puts the lotion on and patiently waits....and waits.........and waits....................and.................................................

Mine was scheduled for delivery Monday,so its all I was thinking about at work. Here comes the brown truck.....there goes the brown truck. Rescheduled for today...man I can't take it!! :angry:

Edited by gunboy69
So who is going to post the first video of these in action?!

CJG

NOT ME

oh well.....

Edited by Cobra 76 two
I'm sorry y'all. I went against the OP's wishes ans started bitching...