Saiga 20 Gauge Russian made 10 round magazine

Thanks for your interest in our products and website. We have been told from the manufacturer that the Saiga 20 10RD magazines will not come out till after the presidential election (Nov, 2008) probably due to the potential ban on high capacity mags if certain elected officials get in.

We hope to have an update on our 20 gauge magazine waiting list.

We hope to be making an announcement on Monday.

any kind of hint?of the annoucement?

hope I am still on the list as I would pick up a couple of the higher capacity mags.

I hope I am still on it also.

I should have 10 of the 10 round AGP's for the S12 I just got coming...

I sent a guy a message here that was selling a S20 and some mags.

After finally getting back to me he "would let one of the 8 rnd 2 3/4 mags go for $85 plus shipping."

Ahhh, don't think so!

Either everyone here has a happy time with the news on monday, or I am back to planning on making my own...

:lolol:

Edited by wildcatkit52
We hope to have an update on our 20 gauge magazine waiting list.

We hope to be making an announcement on Monday.

any kind of hint?of the annoucement?

I talked to the guys over at AGP and the 20 Gauge Mags are only on the drawing board. They don't think they are going to get any further either.

I have a brand new Saiga 20 sitting in the shop just waiting to set it up, only I can not design/fabricate the mag well and release until I have a production HiCap Mag. These can be the ultimate shotguns for both home defense and competition.

20 round mags in a saiga 20 at an International 3-Gun Competition (Ft Benning) Look out!!!!!!! I load my own shells and get excellent performace from a 20 gauge. You can load these little suckers hot and now you can get the velocities/pressue that make muzzle brakes/porting really work effectively. It's like going from a .45 to a .38 supercomp Open Gun!!

We need to get organized and let AGP know there is a market for the 20 round magzaines. Maybe more so than the 12s. Nathan probably has more influence and can get this rolling.

JT

There is a market for these mags, but lets never pretend that anybody shoots any caliber more than 12. EVERYBODY shoots 12.

I now have both...

More will shoot the 20 if the mags are there for it too.

I am sure that many Saiga owners would have more want(not need because who are we kidding?) for adding a S20 or ten to their collection if they know they have the same selection of goodies as the S12...

Does anyone know how I can get one?

Ummmm.... as stiletto raggio mentioned, I have two of these (10rnd, S-20 OEM magazines) essentially sitting around; doing nothing; collecting dust. Both have had a wedge installed on the feeding ramp thingy, via dinzag. My 10rnd mags were both procured courtesy of Otto from rusmilitary.com.

So.... if you'd care to send me a PM to discuss this, I'd be likely receptive to possibly help out however I may.

~Gary

Yay! My good turn of the month.

BTW, Gary, that whole "might be getting engaged" thing fell through, and rightly so. I am still screwing around with the Army on the retention bonus thing. Blech. Did you decide to keep the 20? Tromix-built 20s are going to be pretty damn rare in the future.

Those would go GREAT with my new Tromix 20. Set it aside and play with other toys? I might be able to do that. We shall see.

Message sent Gary.

Yay! My good turn of the month.

BTW, Gary, that whole "might be getting engaged" thing fell through, and rightly so. I am still screwing around with the Army on the retention bonus thing. Blech. Did you decide to keep the 20? Tromix-built 20s are going to be pretty damn rare in the future.

Dude, sorry to hear your engagement fell through.... (but hey, in the long-run maybe that will prove to be an absolutely wonderful thing!)...

I still have the TROMIX S-20 with all the other "goodies".... if you're still interested, please PM me. I haven't taken her out to the range to fire her since we last communicated.... she's been safely sleeping in her Pelican case under my bed.

~Gary