Updated Info!! Taking preorders for 2nd run of drums!

Updated

We will be opening the second run of drums for pre-order this Sunday, September 28th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

A deposit of 50% of the item value amount will be required at the time of placing an order. The remaining balance and full shipping cost will be charged when shipping begins. A notice will be sent in advance so the remaining balance doesn't come as a surprise.

We will not be offering any dealer or quantity discounts on the second run, maybe by the third run we'll have dealer and quantity discounts in place.

A tentative date for the 2nd run to start shipping is 01-01-09. We are hoping it will be sooner and in time for Christmas. There is the chance it could be later than 01-01-09 as well. If a tentative ship date isn't acceptable to you please save us both the trouble and worry and not order at this time. The plastic material is not stocked and made to order by the manufacture (a testament to its specialty). Also the springs, feedlips, and other metal parts need to be made...

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!

MikeD / MD Arms, Ltd

I need to postpone the preorder for the second run of drums that was schedled to start tonight. I need to make some updates to my site and square away some other things first. I have been packing drums to ship all weekend and haven't been able to get to it. I'll probably post pone by 7 days. Hopefully I will beable to let everyone know exactly when towards the middle of the coming week. Sorry!

We will be opening the second run of drums for pre-order this Sunday, September 28th at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

A deposit of 50% of the item value amount will be required at the time of placing an order. The remaining balance and full shipping cost will be charged when shipping begins. A notice will be sent in advance so the remaining balance doesn't come as a surprise.

We will not be offering any dealer or quantity discounts on the second run, maybe by the third run we'll have dealer and quantity discounts in place.

A tentative date for the 2nd run to start shipping is 01-01-09. We are hoping it will be sooner and in time for Christmas. There is the chance it could be later than 01-01-09 as well. If a tentative ship date isn't acceptable to you please save us both the trouble and worry and not order at this time. The plastic material is not stocked and made to order by the manufacture (a testament to its specialty). Also the springs, feedlips, and other metal parts need to be made...

Thank again everyone!!!!

MikeD / MD Arms, Ltd

Couldn't help myself - just ordered another drum. Someone stop me before I order drum #3. lol

No one stopped me from ordering #3 so good luck. I had two in my first order and decided that I should get another drum but I had to get a second S-12 to justify the purchase. :unsure: Now I have my three drums but no S-12 because the are both at E-TAC, time for a third S-12? Nah, I think I've reached my limit on Saiga shoties.

I don't post in this section often so I want to take this opportunity to commend mike for his commitment to making a great product, so much so that he is working on an improved spring to send us free of charge and even replacing the extras that people like myself bought. It may have taken longer than we(and Mike) would have preferred and we might have been a little less informed than we would have preferred but the end result is a great product that many people will enjoy. Thanks Mike!