Received my Drums

Where's all the people bitching about Mike going to the Carribean on their dime? Where are the Wraith Maker/Alliance Armament shills? All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

post-3915-1221262415_thumb.jpg

Bunch of fuckin crybabies and idiots! I hope they are all so embarrassed they won't ever log in here again. :ded:

It should be obvious to them that we are waiting for them..........................

You know maybe we should nickname Mike's drum.

Since there is already the Wraithmaker out there we can call Mike's the Trollslayer!

Edited by Will

+10 for Mike, never a doubt

I got the honor of seeing THE pile of drums and drum parts at Mike's tonight.

I can tell Mike is going to be really busy putting drums together this weekend.

I am really impressed with the construction, rock solid and locked in TIGHT - not a bit of play.

Top quality work.

I was order # EV-210.

5xv983.jpg

My Tromix 8" w/ MD-20 Drum

2w6e51w.jpg

Edited by Maxwell

Mike is the man. Never gave up, and handled himself pretty well with all those asshole LIARS who kept starting shit here.

I can't even imagine the stress that this project has caused him. I bet he feels REALLY GOOD right now.

He has definitely left his mark on the industry.

Good job Mike!

Can't wait to get my drums! I'm going shooting the day they come.

Hmmm...I wonder how many trolls and WM people will sign up for the second pre-order.

It would be funny as shit if someone who work for WM buy Mike drums. :haha:

If they did. It would be only to lay it inside a circle with candles burning while chanting, go away, please go away!

Those guys are so fucked. :haha:

It would be funny as shit if someone who work for WM buy Mike drums. :haha

If they did. It would be only to lay it inside a circle with candles burning while chanting, go away, please go away!

Now that's funny !!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

Sat for a while tonight watching the UPS TRACKING CHANNEL on my monitor.........

There's this show that keeps running over and over........ D.R.U.M. IN CINCINNATI........... !!!!!!

I'm hoping later on tonight they'll show another episode..................

Edited by Jeaux E
Hmmm...I wonder how many trolls and WM people will sign up for the second pre-order.

How fucked are they Cameron? :lolol:

Let's see W3G,

Lighter, smaller, costs less, and the shotgun does not need to be "serviced" to make it work with the drum...

I'd say that would qualify as a complete and total f*cking!

No kiss, no vaseline, and no dinner first!

Hey...........don't forget the kimchi.........

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Let's see W3G,

Lighter, smaller, costs less, and the shotgun does not need to be "serviced" to make it work with the drum...

I'd say that would qualify as a complete and total f*cking!

No kiss, no vaseline, and no dinner first!

Hey...........don't forget the kimchi.........

hell yeah, It's amazing how up chuckin' some kimchi on someone changes their self esteem! :wub:

Nothin' like the smell of Kimchi and a ton of O.B. after churnin in an enlisted Jarhead's guts for a few hours......

(Ain't so pretty now.. are ya Bitch......) :smoke:

Received my drum today, and I leave for Germany tomorrow. Fucking incredible Mike. I was thinking of taking it to Germany and selling it there for a couple hundred euro. Mike this is one bad motherfucker and I'm glad I ordered from you and not that doorstop. A big thanks to Cobra and Juggs for a job well done on this business section, and a Ginormous thanks to Mike for making this possible for us. :super: :super: :super:

Keep on rocking in the free world....

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: , Hey bro this is how shitty my luck is, I dropped my guns off at the Sheriff department this morning at about 0930 for the simple reason I don't trust anybody and I'm leaving the country for a month. Well UPS delivered my drum at 1200. So I've been staring at a drum and no fucking shotgun to put it in. FUCK!!!!!!!! That's my luck though. When I received my tracking# it said it would be delivered the 12 of Sept. Well they rescheduled for today, now ain't that a peach. Oh well gotta look on the bright side, it arrived before I left country. I even drove to a city near where I live about 72 miles and found the UPS station it would pass through and asked if I could pick it up there, luck would have it that they hadn't received it yet and I would have to wait until today. Believe me Waltham I'd be fucking some shit up right now still If I had my shotty. I'm gonna get super drunk when I get to Germany to kill the pain. :lolol::super:

If you receive yours before I get back fuck some shit up and post it so I can see. I will still drop in on the forum when I'm down there. :super: :super: :super:

Man that is totally fucked up luck. Still, your baby is safe and I understand that. Will make it that much more fun when you get back.

Where do you live in Texas? Hell you could have driven up here and we would have used my shotty and shot the hell out of something LOL

I quit drinking almost 20 years ago, but have started a every New Years tradition in the last couple of years, I go to the package store and get one bottle of Augsburger Heffe Weisen from Germany and drink it at midnight. I dont miss the Budweiser, but I sure miss the German brew.

White 3 Golf, you drink a few for me and I will shoot the shit out of something and post it for ya :)

Man that is totally fucked up luck. Still, your baby is safe and I understand that. Will make it that much more fun when you get back.

Where do you live in Texas? Hell you could have driven up here and we would have used my shotty and shot the hell out of something LOL

I quit drinking almost 20 years ago, but have started a every New Years tradition in the last couple of years, I go to the package store and get one bottle of Augsburger Heffe Weisen from Germany and drink it at midnight. I dont miss the Budweiser, but I sure miss the German brew.

White 3 Golf, you drink a few for me and I will shoot the shit out of something and post it for ya :)

Hell yeah, I'll have a few for ya.

I live in Pecos (West Texas), its near Odessa kinda far from ya but if I'm ever in the neighbor hood I'll look you up and we'll fuck some shit up most definitely.

post-1182-1221535970_thumb.jpg